will do
    05-19-17 05:13 AM
    Please keep me updated how long they take to ship the phone after you provide them the transaction authorisation code. I'm from Malaysia, my order is still "In Security Check" status...
    I sent my TAC this morning (Singapore time) and just got an email saying "Shipping in Preparation", having acknowledged receipt of my TAC
    05-19-17 06:31 AM
    I sent my TAC this morning (Singapore time) and just got an email saying "Shipping in Preparation", having acknowledged receipt of my TAC
    I have not received the email from UM asking for the TAC.. I already obtained the TAC from the bank, hopefully UM will contact me soon, ordered mine on 15 May.
    05-19-17 06:34 AM
    My bank doesn''t know what a TAC code is! Can someone help please so I can give them more info?

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 07:07 AM
    My bank doesn''t know what a TAC code is! Can someone help please so I can give them more info?

Posted via CB10
    Ask them for the Authorization code and / or transaction code. UM's email says it should be 5 to 6 digits but mine was 4 numbers. I'm in the US, don't kno if it matters. Sent them it yesterday evening and they just replied with good news.

Hi,
    Thank you for confirming you TAC code. Our team will process this and prepare your parcel for dispatch.
    Please note our team will be working throughout the weekend to ensure all deliveries are dispatched as soon as possible.
    We thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Kind Regards
    Unlocked Mobiles
    *Can somebody who's order went straight thru let us TAC code unfortunates know when ur order ships? Thanks :-)

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-19-17 07:17 AM
    Can somebody who's order went straight thru let us TAC code unfortunates know when ur order ships? Thanks :-)

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-19-17 07:18 AM
    I have not received the email from UM asking for the TAC.. I already obtained the TAC from the bank, hopefully UM will contact me soon, ordered mine on 15 May.
    Ordered mine on 4th.
    05-19-17 07:23 AM
    Anyone received any Mail with tracking yet?
    05-19-17 10:21 AM
    Good question

05-19-17 10:37 AM
    Just got an email with tracking (FEDEX)!
    05-19-17 11:14 AM
    Yep, I received tracking number (FedEx) and it has been picked up already! I didn't have to provide TAC code as this is my second order (Passport was first). But I understand your pain, it took me a while to get it from my bank...
    05-19-17 11:15 AM
    Dear Customer

Your order has been updated.

Please find your order details below:

Order Number: XXXXXXX
    Date Ordered: Wednesday 03 May, 2017
    The comments for your order are
    Fedex Tracking number: XXXXXXXXXXXX
    Please wait until after the weekend before tracking

New order status: Dispatched

Should you have any questions please reply to this email.

Yours sincerely

The Unlocked Mobiles Team
    05-19-17 11:15 AM
    This is the latest mail I got from U-M (waiting for that dispatch email):

«Dear Customer
    Your order has been updated to the following status.
    New status: Shipping In Preparation
    TAC received and being processed. Please await dispatch notification shorty. We will be working throughout the weekend to dispatch all orders.»
    Last edited by Barbareren; 05-19-17 at 12:06 PM.
    05-19-17 11:54 AM
    I didn't have to provide TAC code as this is my second order
    In my case they told me a screenshot of the transaction was also valid if the bank had no TAC - My bank didn't know what I was talking about when I requested this code... is it an official (i.e. internationally recognized code?)
    05-19-17 12:41 PM
    Well.... Got the tracking nr... Will get it tuesday in Portugal...
    05-19-17 02:34 PM
    Got the preparing shipment notice. I called them and they said they were going to work saturday and sunday to get all the backorders out for delivery.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-17 03:09 PM
    I got the TAC request....called Visa and asked for the confirmation number, that's what we call it in Canada...no problem now just waiting for the next step!!
    05-19-17 06:32 PM
    I got the TAC request....called Visa and asked for the confirmation number, that's what we call it in Canada...no problem now just waiting for the next step!!
    Hope you get yours soon so you can maximize your "exclusive time" before the May 31 Canada launch!

Do yourself a favour and download the latest 7.1 build (I believe it's AAL093) and have it ready to go for when your KEYone arrives. Autoload it as soon as you unbox your new toy and before setting anything up. You wont be able to get that update OTA and it will make a world of difference in how the KEYone performs!
    Mark Griffiths and paddychew like this.
    05-19-17 11:41 PM
    Hi thanks for the info...why wouldn't I get the update otherwise?
    05-20-17 01:04 AM
    My bank didn't know what I was talking about and instead they sent me to the online banking website but it just shows the transaction without any sort of details. I took a screenshot and forwarded it to Unlocked-Mobiles. They replied within an hour.

------------
    Hi,

Thank you for confirming your payment details. Our team will process this and prepare your parcel for dispatch.

Please note our team will be working throughout the weekend to ensure all deliveries are dispatched as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind Regards
    Unlocked Mobiles
    ------------
    05-20-17 06:29 AM
    This morning I sent my TAC and now my status is updated:
    New status: Shipping In Preparation
    TAC received and being processed. Please await dispatch notification shorty. We will be working throughout the weekend to dispatch all orders.
    05-20-17 06:58 AM
    Hope you get yours soon so you can maximize your "exclusive time" before the May 31 Canada launch!
    Right. That window is closing fast, lol. Hopefully they will all be delivered by Wednesday that way we'll have it for at least a week before the actual release date. I'll take that ;-)

Mark Griffiths likes this.
    05-20-17 07:40 AM
    TAC (stands for transaction authorization code) is available from your credit card company, not your bank. Some banks operate their own credit card brand or via a franchise of Mastercard/Visa etc. Simply call your credit card issuer and ask for the authorization code for this specific transaction.

I got this reply after sending my TAC:

"Thank you for confirming you TAC code. Our team will process this and prepare your parcel for dispatch.

We thank you for your patience and understanding."
    05-20-17 11:34 AM
    So nobody who had to give their authorization code (TAC Code) got a email yet sayin it has been shipped? I really hope if that's the case that they were shipped 2day but they didn't send the email and tracking info. Fingers crossed

05-20-17 07:12 PM
    Congratulations and good luck to everyone who's already ordered and expecting their KEYone in a few days! I almost pulled the plug but saner heads prevailed. I will wait until T-Mobile carries it or When it becomes available for purchase on May 31st. 11 days and counting. time flies!
    05-20-17 07:23 PM
665 ... 1819202122 ...