Apparently the only store receiving stock right now it's selfridges but even they don't seem to be getting them in big quantities? Hopefully the slow production is due to the company shifting production to the north american model but for us waiting for the may 31 date something tells me there won't be much stock on that day.
    Diana Melamet likes this.
    05-15-17 05:20 PM
    [WARN]Please skip the off topic stuff (now deleted).

This thread is for discussing the expected and happy arrivals -- NOT for discussing the merits of the device or those who choose it. If you're not ordering or interested, keep out.[/WARN]
    05-15-17 07:04 PM
    I feel your frustration man. Another thing I forgot to mention is that Clove UK has been using the date May 22nd from the beginning. Maybe that's where unlocked-mobiles got the date from. I really don't trust that site... I'm kicking myself for not cancelling the order and going with Selfridges when I had the chance to do so!
    Once I decided I was gonna order it from the UK I dove right in....literally minutes before people started canceling Unlocked and went to Selfridges. One good thing for me on a positive note was I never caught it being available on Selfridges, even with the wish list trick. I've been toughing it out with Unlocked but have been regretting the decision as of the last day clearly, lol. The crazy thing is I'm not that frustrated surprisingly, just irritated, just a slight difference. It's almost laughable now...but don't get me wrong I still want the KEYone much as I ever did. And will be so happy when I "finally" have it...whenever that will be, lol

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-15-17 08:53 PM
    Man I feel for you guys... Glad I cancelled mine and snagged one from Selfrides.. Cancelling through unlocked mobiles did not come without cost though. Visa charged me $17 in currency exchange fees that they won't refund...

So I flushed $17 down the drain in part due to my impatience but also in part due to unlocked mobiles bogus dates.

I can say without a doubt, they'd be last on my list IF I ever even ordered from them at all again in the future..

Hope you all get shipping notice soon... It's a fantastic phone and you'll love it!
    05-15-17 09:13 PM
    Yeah, best just to laugh about it I suppose...
    Attached Thumbnails Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-9425221016ecc05904f4fd7af4c09d32_3682f7437f1e9f5f456a08be3b8ee7-old-meme-man_680-576.jpg  
    05-15-17 09:18 PM
    Once I decided I was gonna order it from the UK I dove right in....literally minutes before people started canceling Unlocked and went to Selfridges. One good thing for me on a positive note was I never caught it being available on Selfridges, even with the wish list trick. I've been toughing it out with Unlocked but have been regretting the decision as of the last day clearly, lol. The crazy thing is I'm not that frustrated surprisingly, just irritated, just a slight difference. It's almost laughable now...but don't get me wrong I still want the KEYone much as I ever did. And will be so happy when I "finally" have it...whenever that will be, lol

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    Hang in there... you won't regret it! The only thing that might take some getting used to for you is the form factor change. Your sig says that you're currently using a Classic so you might need to adjust to the KEYone's taller frame. It's not much taller mimd you, but clearly noticeable, especially if you're used to having your BBs completely concealed in your front breast pocket!

The good thing though, is the KEYone is slightly lighter than the Classic so you'll get a bit of relief there! Here's a pic of my beloved KEYone next to my blue Classic.

Diana Melamet likes this.
    05-15-17 10:45 PM
    Yeah, best just to laugh about it I suppose...
    That pic is exactly how I'm feelin, lol. Good find

05-16-17 10:08 AM
    Hang in there... you won't regret it! The only thing that might take some getting used to for you is the form factor change. Your sig says that you're currently using a Classic so you might need to adjust to the KEYone's taller frame. It's not much taller mimd you, but clearly noticeable, especially if you're used to having your BBs completely concealed in your front breast pocket!

The good thing though, is the KEYone is slightly lighter than the Classic so you'll get a bit of relief there! Here's a pic of my beloved KEYone next to my blue Classic.
    Yea, fortunately the height won't effect me as much, I'm front pants pocket guy, lol. I do look forward to watching videos, shows, and movies on it in landscape. No more square videos...not that it was the worst, just different. I'm also anxious to feel the difference in keyboard size. The KEYone's is noticeably smaller but shouldn't be a big deal. It's not like they're half the size of the Classic's, lol

05-16-17 10:40 AM
    I just sent them an email demanding a guarantee that it will in fact be shipped next week. Let's see what they say...
    This is the reply I got:

"Hi

Thanks for your email

BlackBerry have informed us we are to expect the stock to our warehouse for dispatch on 22nd

Kind Regards

Unlocked Mobiles"

05-16-17 11:40 AM
    This is the reply I got:

"Hi

Thanks for your email

BlackBerry have informed us we are to expect the stock to our warehouse for dispatch on 22nd

Kind Regards

Unlocked Mobiles"

Suckers. This is blackberry and TCL fault

Posted via CB10
    05-16-17 11:52 AM
    Suckers. This is blackberry and TCL fault

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it's unbelievable how they managed to f up the launch of the K1 so badly. They should have made it internationally available in April.
    05-16-17 11:59 AM
    Yes, it's unbelievable how they managed to f up the launch of the K1 so badly. They should have made it internationally available in April.
    And this launch did not surprise me at all. Look back at the passport release. It was released on time but short stock

Posted via CB10
    05-16-17 01:08 PM
    I meant unbelievable - as in not having learned anything from BlackBerry's past screw ups.
    05-16-17 01:12 PM
    Thanks for that update. It's sad brands like BlackBerry & TCL can't get their sh*t together well enough to ensure a great release. They are clearly not consumer focused brands. Their lack of communication is epic!
    05-17-17 06:40 AM
    Here's a pic of my beloved KEYone next to my blue Classic
    Thanks for the photo!
    I have a Blue Classic too, so its nice to view them side by side.
    Must admit K1 is beautiful.
    05-17-17 09:53 AM
    I just noticed unlocked mobiles changed the date into 19/5. Really hope my Keyone will ship tomorrow ...
    05-18-17 05:57 AM
    I just noticed unlocked mobiles changed the date into 19/5. Really hope my Keyone will ship tomorrow ...
    Nice post. That would be scrumptious. That would be a weird mistake if somebody changed that on the site. Would be a nice gesture if it's accurate :-)

05-18-17 07:16 AM
    Still waiting... Hard times. I hope this phone works with Argentina bandwidth!
    05-18-17 08:01 AM
    Got a response from Unlocked-Mobiles just now.
    Hi

Stock is expected late tomorrow.

We will be working the weekend to get all pre orders out.

Kind Regards

Unlocked Mobiles
    05-18-17 09:33 AM
    OK I hope to be able to post in the "I got my K1 thread" on Monday then...
    05-18-17 09:49 AM
    Hi

Kind Regards

Unlocked Mobiles
    Great to hear !
    05-18-17 09:49 AM
    OK I hope we will all be posting in the 'I've got my K1' thread on Monday then...
    05-18-17 09:50 AM
    Hi

Kind Regards

Unlocked Mobiles
    Scrumptious indeed. Wut was ur question? Cuz I didn't get a random email saying the 19th now like I did for the 22nd change

05-18-17 10:06 AM
    OK I hope we will all be posting in the 'I've got my K1' thread on Monday then...
    Or wut we should do is start our own "We ordered from Unlocked Mobile and finally got our KEYone...no more tears" thread :-)

05-18-17 10:08 AM
    05-18-17 11:31 AM
665 ... 1617181920 ...