It's definitely the best Android device I have ever used. It has it's quirks, but it shines in so many ways. I hope there will be future versions!
    05-12-17 09:32 PM
    I got this for my wife actually, her moving from a Classic. Set it up tonight and what an amazing device!
    I'm tempted big time.
    You didn't buy this for yourself??? What are you currently using? Get back onto Selfridges website and do up the wish list loophole again!
    05-12-17 11:01 PM
    You didn't buy this for yourself??? What are you currently using? Get back onto Selfridges website and do up the wish list loophole again!
    She really likes it but cares less about technology but she will after awhile because of camera and some certain apps. She loves a PKB so this is theee one!
    I have a DTEK 60 and a Google Pixel but I think I will sell the Pixel and get a KEYone. I'm so jealous. I thought I couldn't go back to PKB since I had a Z10>Z30>iPhone 6 (hated it) then back to Z30>Priv >DTEK 50>DTEK 60 >Pixel>DTEK 60.
    I see a KEYone in my near future...
    05-12-17 11:16 PM
    She really likes it but cares less about technology but she will after awhile because of camera and some certain apps. She loves a PKB so this is theee one!
    I have a DTEK 60 and a Google Pixel but I think I will sell the Pixel and get a KEYone. I'm so jealous. I thought I couldn't go back to PKB since I had a Z10>Z30>iPhone 6 (hated it) then back to Z30>Priv >DTEK 50>DTEK 60 >Pixel>DTEK 60.
    Haha the PKB is weird at first after years of using a VKB, but after the initial transition, I'm really enjoying the tactile feedback while typing.
    05-12-17 11:43 PM
    Well the KEYone is a monumental upgrade from the Classic so she will love it (as long as she can get used to Android). I LOVED BB10 and had every device except for the Leap (fave BB10 device is a tie between the blue Classic and the Passport SE) but am just too spoiled now with the closing of the app gap (I have all the Android BBs as well) to turn back.

Get the KEYone... you will love it! My home screen is so clean right now because with no icons as I've got all of my high use apps mapped to shortcuts. The level of convenience is unmatched!
    05-13-17 12:03 AM
    Congrats to all who received their bundle of joy today!
    Punks! All of them, lol. I ordered from Unlocked Mobile, praying to have her Tuesday but will likely be Wednesday.

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-13-17 07:48 AM
    Unlocked-mobiles just changed the expected date once again, to the 16th. I just wrote them an email saying that if the product is not shipped on the 16th, I will cancel my order and demand a full refund.
    05-14-17 08:11 PM
    Unlocked-mobiles just changed the expected date once again, to the 16th. I just wrote them an email saying that if the product is not shipped on the 16th, I will cancel my order and demand a full refund.
    U read my mind. I just checked too and saw that. I hope they ship the original preorders of 5-15 2morrow and the newer preorders on the 16th or wutever. I better have it by the end of the day Friday. I'll give them that, just so I can have the weekend to play with it.

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-14-17 08:28 PM
    I better have it by the end of the day Friday. I'll give them that, just so I can have the weekend to play with it.
    You are a more generous person than I am sir. I need it before the weekend, as I am too busy to play with it during the weekends...
    Last edited by Barbareren; 05-14-17 at 09:41 PM.
    05-14-17 08:48 PM
    After days of trying out the wish list trick on selfridges to no avail and debating whether I should place an order on unlocked-mobile or wait until U.S. availability, my a/c unit broke and I will have to replace it. I guess no Keyone for me, at least not for now. Damn it.
    05-15-17 12:17 AM
    Unlocked mobiles has it listed of 16/05 so one day delay. Talk about carrot on a stick....

Posted via CB10
    RezzaBuh likes this.
    05-15-17 07:29 AM
    Emailed to unlocked Mobiles and there responce:

Hi
    Thank you for your email.
    We are awaiting an update from BlackBerry Mobile later today.
    We will then update customers directly via email later today.
    Kind Regards
    Unlocked Mobiles

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 09:58 AM
    You are a more generous person than I am sir. I need it before the weekend, as I am too busy to play with it during the weekends...
    I've been told that a time or 2, lol. But trust me I'm not happy about it but getting it this week still sounds better to me than gettin it in 2 weeks and 2 days ;-) I think my cutoff date is next Monday, at that point if I don't have it there's no reason not to wait one more week and just get it from BBM-US. Fingers crossed for this week

05-15-17 10:40 AM
    Emailed to unlocked Mobiles and there responce:

Hi
    Thank you for your email.
    We are awaiting an update from BlackBerry Mobile later today.
    We will then update customers directly via email later today.
    Kind Regards
    Unlocked Mobiles

Posted via CB10
    Nice post. Thanks. Hopefully some good news...like they will all be delivered 2DAY!!! :-)

05-15-17 10:44 AM
    I got the same email. Still waiting for that 'update email', though...
    05-15-17 12:39 PM
    Same here. I got the feeling they may very well change the date again tomorrow. (they changed 15th to 16th on sunday)

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 12:43 PM
    Don't feed them.. Trolls need and want attention. If you don't give it to them, they up and go away.. I get a kick out of their posts and view them as comic relief..
    Exactly, he knows it's a great device that can do anything a Passport, iPhone 7 or S8 can and that now possibly bugs him. A PKB is a differentiator which makes KEYone unique and desirable for PKB enthusiasts.
    Being not happy with BlackBerry for not updating an OS. It's just business.
    Last edited by Pinot2015; 05-15-17 at 07:27 PM.
    05-15-17 01:24 PM
    Depends how far they push delay of delivery. If I don't get it by Friday I am canceling

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 01:28 PM
    Cant wait any more... Reading you people helped, a little.
    Am in the waiting room "security check" of Unlocked Mobiles.
    UPDATE
    They sent me an e-mail: Got pushed to the 22th! Wow! Good news is I am one step forward... But still a long wait ahead.
    Last edited by Diana Melamet; 05-15-17 at 03:24 PM.
    05-15-17 03:00 PM
    Dear Customer

Thank you for your recent pre order.

The BlackBerry KEYone delivery has been delayed to Monday 22nd May.

We apologise for the delay on the handset.

The good news is that we are expecting a large amount of stock to fulfil your back order and will ensure your order is shipped to you as quickly as possible.

We will start processing orders when stock arrives and will issue tracking information to you directly via email.

Yours sincerely

The Unlocked Mobiles Team

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 03:23 PM
    ^Argh. Got that email too. I'm tempted to cancel but wondering would this mean BBM-US and Canada will be delayed too. I will email them to find out if that means it will get delivered to us on the 22nd or thats when they will ship it for sure.

05-15-17 03:34 PM
    ^Argh. Got that email too. I'm tempted to cancel but wondering would this mean BBM-US and Canada will be delayed too. I will email them to find out if that means it will get delivered to us on the 22nd or thats when they will ship it for sure.

That's exactly what I was thinking but will keep my order. If us release go smoothly I will sell UK keyone

Posted via CB10
    05-15-17 04:01 PM
    Same here, guys I'm also thinking that the part about "expecting a large amount of stock" is just an attempt to try to hold on to those of us who have already pre-ordered. I think they would have used the wording 'confirmed on 22/05/2017' on their website instead of 'expected on...' if they were sure they are going to get stock next week. Does anyone know of another place to order from? I've been trying Selfridges all day without any luck...

EDIT: I just sent them an email demanding a guarantee that it will in fact be shipped next week. Let's see what they say...
    Last edited by Barbareren; 05-15-17 at 04:37 PM.
    Diana Melamet likes this.
    05-15-17 04:24 PM
    Same here, guys I'm also thinking that the part about "expecting a large amount of stock" is just an attempt to try to hold on to those of us who have already pre-ordered. I think they would have used the wording 'confirmed on 22/05/2017' on their website instead of 'expected on...' if they were sure they are going to get stock next week.
    Good point. Well earlier I did say Monday but I meant delivered to me Monday at the latest. With their reasoning I'm kinda worried about US / Canada versions. But at the same time it's a different model, slightly, so I wonder if they have more than 1 assembly line. If not they might have switched models between runs or something. I don't kno. At this point there's no reason to cancel, without knowing wuts gonna happen with the US version. I'm not a happy camper but wut else can I do? Guess I could just wait to see if pre-orders actually open up for Canada on the 18th, that's a start. But....could the delivery for those get delayed as well? Argh, so many questions, lol.

All we want is a concrete date of when....not when it's "expected"

Jose Vazquez5 likes this.
    05-15-17 04:57 PM
    I feel your frustration man. Another thing I forgot to mention is that Clove UK has been using the date May 22nd from the beginning. Maybe that's where unlocked-mobiles got the date from. I really don't trust that site... I'm kicking myself for not cancelling the order and going with Selfridges when I had the chance to do so!
    Diana Melamet likes this.
    05-15-17 05:06 PM
665 ... 1516171819 ...