Step 7 . I guess Toronto is Centre of Universe You will be getting it today for sure.
    I'm really sorry to hear that... what a bummer. Well hopefully they'll get it all sorted today and your KEYone will be on the first flight out to Calgary before the weekend starts. That way you'll be sure to get it on Monday. Do you know if DHL ships on Saturdays?

Being at the Centre of the Universe has its downfalls. At least the Flames have a won a Cup in the last 30 years! There's no hope for the Leafs (well, Auston 3:16 is a ray of hope...)!
    05-12-17 08:48 AM
    I'm really sorry to hear that... what a bummer. Well hopefully they'll get it all sorted today and your KEYone will be on the first flight out to Calgary before the weekend starts. That way you'll be sure to get it on Monday. Do you know if DHL ships on Saturdays?

Being at the Centre of the Universe has its downfalls. At least the Flames have a won a Cup in the last 30 years! There's no hope for the Leafs (well, Auston 3:16 is a ray of hope...)!
    It was randomly pulled aside for further inspection apparently .
    Forget Flames. It Patrick Laine 3:16
    05-12-17 08:50 AM
    It was randomly pulled aside for further inspection apparently .
    Forget Flames. It Patrick Laine 3:16
    Right sorry... keep getting your Calgary base of operations mixed up with your Jets avatar!

Canada Post just delivered my Fenix 5 so yay! I have something to play with until the KEYone arrives! And as an added bonus tease, Canada Post also delivered the KEYone case I bought off of eBay last week (I am overly protective with my new BBs for the first couple of weeks before releasing them from their diapers and letting them run free naked).
    05-12-17 08:59 AM
    i ordered mine on the 9th as well. yesterday was the DHL estimated delivery date but it came and went. Selfridges said 12th and looks like that was my actual day.

Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-att.png
    05-12-17 10:28 AM
    i ordered mine on the 9th as well. yesterday was the DHL estimated delivery date but it came and went. Selfridges said 12th and looks like that was my actual day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	att.PNG 
Views:	89 
Size:	32.0 KB 
ID:	423053
    Looks like we're in the same boat! Good luck and hope you get it today!
    05-12-17 10:44 AM
    I just got a notice it arrived at Calgary sort facility so I should get today ! Man, DHL tracking left foot does not talk to right.
    I'm trying to go pick it up this afternoon at sort facility unless it gets on truck first. I have a problem! (Haha) Good thing I work out of house :-)
    raqball likes this.
    05-12-17 11:23 AM
    I just got a notice it arrived at Calgary sort facility so I should get today ! Man, DHL tracking left foot does not talk to right.
    I'm trying to go pick it up this afternoon at sort facility unless it gets on truck first. I have a problem! (Haha) Good thing I work out of house :-)
    Woohoo! Nice! Glad to see you're back on track! Mine's out on the delivery truck making the rounds as we speak! Excitement!!!... Impossible to contain!!!
    raqball likes this.
    05-12-17 11:54 AM
    out for delivery as well cant wait
    05-12-17 12:24 PM
    You will all love this phone, it's simply amazing !
    05-12-17 12:59 PM
    You will all love this phone, it's simply amazing !
    It's true. When you open the box and see it in person for the first time. Beautiful piece of functional art. Stylish yet subtle.
    05-12-17 01:03 PM
    Got it!!! From Selfridges just now.
    Attached Thumbnails Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-91337.jpg  
    05-12-17 02:23 PM
    Grats!

I'm so happy with the way Selfridge packaged the item.
    05-12-17 02:33 PM
    If I buy k1 from unlocked mobiles website, will it work in india including BBM, coz I bought a blackberry mobiles in online, but still I'm not able to connect that to blackberry network

 Z10 STL -2 ™
    05-12-17 03:02 PM
    Congrats!!! What a relief compared to the scare you had this morning! Still waiting for me.. Pace pace pace pace...
    05-12-17 03:05 PM
    Congrats!!! What a relief compared to the scare you had this morning! Still waiting for me.. Pace pace pace pace...
    Ya, I had to go get it at Airport and get from DHL otherwise I would not have had it delivered till Monday late.
    Feels better in the hands than I imagined. Your turn soon
    05-12-17 03:07 PM
    Ya, I had to go get it at Airport and get from DHL otherwise I would not have had it delivered till Monday late.
    Very smart move! It would kill me to go into the weekend knowing that the KEYone was only a few kms away and I had to wait until Monday!

I just left the house to run an errand and I swear, I wasn't even focusing on the road, rather I was looking at every van to see if it had a DHL logo on it! Where are you KEYone? I know you're out there somewhere! DHL needs to provide us customers with their GPS co-ordinates!
    05-12-17 03:38 PM
    Yessssssss! My goodness it's glorious!! Kudos to Selfridges for a pleasant u boxing experience!!!
    tp2386 likes this.
    05-12-17 04:21 PM
    Does this mean you're sending my Kid back???
    05-12-17 04:46 PM
    Check the DHL tracking! Waybill #: f33dm3d@d
    05-12-17 05:02 PM
    Check the DHL tracking! Waybill #: f33dm3d@d
    LOL
    05-12-17 05:31 PM
    Yessssssss! My goodness it's glorious!! Kudos to Selfridges for a pleasant u boxing experience!!!
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d7b688cce1.jpg
    Congratulations! Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!
    05-12-17 05:40 PM
    Yep sorry. That damn 15 day return policy :-)
    05-12-17 05:41 PM
    Congrats to all who received their bundle of joy today!
    05-12-17 08:06 PM
    Congrats to all who received their bundle of joy today!
    I got this for my wife actually, her moving from a Classic. Set it up tonight and what an amazing device!
    I'm tempted big time.
    raqball likes this.
    05-12-17 09:09 PM
    On day 3 with mine and I am diggin it more and more.... It's a fantastic device!
    05-12-17 09:11 PM
665 ... 1415161718 ...