Got mine yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-img_3107.jpg  
    05-11-17 05:05 PM
    Got mine yesterday.
    Lucky. Mine is sitting in Calgary, already cleared customs early this morning but has not got on the delivery truck yet.
    I'm expecting tomorrow for sure.
    05-11-17 05:13 PM
    I just got a notification that my package finally clears customs at 6:15pm ET. The estimated delivery date still shows by midnight tonight. Does anyone know if DHL delivers after hours or do the couriers have a cutoff time?
    05-11-17 05:25 PM
    I just got a notification that my package finally clears customs at 6:15pm ET. The estimated delivery date still shows by midnight tonight. Does anyone know if DHL delivers after hours or do the couriers have a cutoff time?
    The tracking info lags behind a bit... It might already be on a vehicle and out for delivery.. DHL is usually spot on for their delivery dates, in the US at least...
    05-11-17 05:27 PM
    The tracking info lags behind a bit... It might already be on a vehicle and out for delivery.. DHL is usually spot on for their delivery dates, in the US at least...
    That's what I'm hoping for. I think deliveries are till 7 pm or 9 pm. Can't remember :-)
    Regardless, promised date is tomorrow.
    Last edited by Pinot2015; 05-11-17 at 05:55 PM.
    05-11-17 05:34 PM
    Really? I should get home then! What am I doing here at my kids' swim practice???
    05-11-17 05:34 PM
    Really? I should get home then! What am I doing here at my kids' swim practice???
    Kids can be overrated.... LOL

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 08:41 PM
    KeyOne > kid's
    05-11-17 09:13 PM
    WTT --- KEYone for Kid. Will throw in Cash if necessary....

Kid is 8.5/10 - cleans room does some laundry

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 09:31 PM
    WTT --- KEYone for Kid. Will throw in Cash if necessary....

Kid is 8.5/10 - cleans room does some laundry

Posted via CB10
    Now that's a deal :-)
    05-11-17 09:40 PM
    Just waiting for that person who asks if my kid uses an iPhone 7 or Passport before offering a trade..

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 09:47 PM
    You ordered?!? How long did it take from your order to when you will receive it?!? I wanna jump the gun too and grab it from Selfridge.
    05-11-17 10:10 PM
    You ordered?!? How long did it take from your order to when you will receive it?!? I wanna jump the gun too and grab it from Selfridge.
    Ordered on May 9th early in the morning and will receive tomorrow May 12th.
    05-11-17 10:13 PM
    Thanks Pinot.. looks as if you're now committed. Kid on way.... looking forward to KEYone..... send tracking number for KEYone upon receipt of Kid....

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 10:14 PM
    Thanks Pinot.. looks as if you're now committed. Kid on way.... looking forward to KEYone..... send tracking number for KEYone upon receipt of Kid....

Posted via CB10
    Absolutely, will do when received
    05-11-17 10:16 PM
    Why has this thread turned into a Selfridge's one? Did anyone get a KEYone from Unlocked Mobiles?

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 10:28 PM
    Why has this thread turned into a Selfridge's one? Did anyone get a KEYone from Unlocked Mobiles?

Posted via CB10
    Most of us here ordered from unlocked-mobiles on around May 2nd but mostly cancelled because they changed their delivery date to the 15th at best instead of the 5th. So we all tried Selfridges instead.
    Sorry. It is a misleading title of this thread.
    05-11-17 10:48 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm still waiting for my order from unlocked-mobiles... The date still says 15/05/2017. If the date changes again, I will cancel my order with them, but I'll hopefully receive it next week.
    05-11-17 11:21 PM
    I just got my shipping notification from Amazon that my Fenix 5 is on its way so now it's a race against the clock to see if it arrives before or after the KEYone! Christmas officially comes 7 months early for me tomorrow!!!!

As for the unlocked-mobiles hijacking... up until this past Tuesday when a couple of units sprang up on Selfridges website, I was starring at my u-m cart contemplating on whether or not I should be pulling the trigger. Two things held me back:

1. It was a pre-order with an expected delivery date of May 15. Did that mean they would be shipped on the 15th? Arrive on the 15th (unlikely since it would need to clear the gauntlet that is Canadian customs)? With Canada wide availability being the 31st, I didn't how much more earlier I would be getting the device.

2. U-M does not have a Canadian site, which meant the total sitting in my cart was £433.82 which included £17 Fedex intl shipping. That converts to roughly $765 CAD, which initially looked really good to me. However that total was still subject to duties and taxes.

So given the uncertainty of what my bank would actually charge me on the GBP fx rate on my visa, plus the unknown calculation that Canada customs would apply to my purchase (which would have certainly prolonged the shipping process), I'm happy with my decision to go with Selfridges ($834.87 CAD all in including shipping taxes and duties). Sure, there's always the chance that with u-m the package gets by customs and I get a good fx rate on my Visa thus saving me $50. But I'd rather know exactly what I'm paying with a firm delivery date from a merchant with confirmed inventory every day of the week.

I hope those of you who really want a KEYone and are willing to go the import route are successful in your searches! Don't give up!
    05-11-17 11:31 PM
    I just got my shipping notification from Amazon that my Fenix 5 is on its way so now it's a race against the clock to see if it arrives before or after the KEYone! Christmas officially comes 7 months early for me tomorrow!!!!

As for the unlocked-mobiles hijacking... up until this past Tuesday when a couple of units sprang up on Selfridges website, I was starring at my u-m cart contemplating on whether or not I should be pulling the trigger. Two things held me back:

1. It was a pre-order with an expected delivery date of May 15. Did that mean they would be shipped on the 15th? Arrive on the 15th (unlikely since it would need to clear the gauntlet that is Canadian customs)? With Canada wide availability being the 31st, I didn't how much more earlier I would be getting the device.

2. U-M does not have a Canadian site, which meant the total sitting in my cart was £433.82 which included £17 Fedex intl shipping. That converts to roughly $765 CAD, which initially looked really good to me. However that total was still subject to duties and taxes.

So given the uncertainty of what my bank would actually charge me on the GBP fx rate on my visa, plus the unknown calculation that Canada customs would apply to my purchase (which would have certainly prolonged the shipping process), I'm happy with my decision to go with Selfridges ($834.87 CAD all in including shipping taxes and duties). Sure, there's always the chance that with u-m the package gets by customs and I get a good fx rate on my Visa thus saving me $50. But I'd rather know exactly what I'm paying with a firm delivery date from a merchant with confirmed inventory every day of the week.

I hope those of you who really want a KEYone and are willing to go the import route are successful in your searches! Don't give up!
    As for our Selfridges orders. I just called DHL and she said when you see "cleared customs" that is just the paperwork. She said it is still in the UK which means delivery most likely not today and early next week.
    Additional details are needed for clearance. Very unfortunate.
    05-12-17 07:22 AM
    As for our Selfridges orders. I just called DHL and she said when you see "cleared customs" that is just the paperwork. She said it is still in the UK which means delivery most likely not today and early next week.
    Additional details are needed for clearance. Very unfortunate.
    Are you kidding me? So our KEYones are still in the UK? Ugh! What a tease!!!
    05-12-17 07:31 AM
    At this point , I'm just hoping to get it before preorders in Canada go up!
    05-12-17 07:33 AM
    At this point , I'm just hoping to get it before preorders in Canada go up!
    Exactly or I may refuse order if not received next week.
    Apparently DHL not so great or Selfridges didn't do proper paperwork., someone goofed.
    Grrr. Oh well, first world problem.
    05-12-17 07:39 AM
    Mine is out for delivery!
    When I look at raqball's tracking page from earlier this week, it looks like when his phone was at the "Departed Facility" stage, it meant that the package was legit in his area as the next step is for it to get to the Delivery Facility and then on to a courier truck.

Here's my tracking page:

Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-dhl.jpg

Based on the "Location" it *seems* like the package should be somewhere local to me as the next step would be "Departed Facility". I can't imagine that it still needs to get on a plane from the UK.

Pinot, what exact step is your package on? I remember you saying yesterday that it said it was in Calgary so it must have crossed the border by now no? Maybe the rep you spoke to was describing what happens at step #7 (Custom status update)?

Agreed... first world problems!
    05-12-17 08:03 AM
    When I look at raqball's tracking page from earlier this week, it looks like when his phone was at the "Departed Facility" stage, it meant that the package was legit in his area as the next step is for it to get to the Delivery Facility and then on to a courier truck.

Here's my tracking page:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DHL.JPG 
Views:	110 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	423046

Based on the "Location" it *seems* like the package should be somewhere local to me as the next step would be "Departed Facility". I can't imagine that it still needs to get on a plane from the UK.

Pinot, what exact step is your package on? I remember you saying yesterday that it said it was in Calgary so it must have crossed the border by now no? Maybe the rep you spoke to was describing what happens at step #7 (Custom status update)?

Agreed... first world problems!

Step 7 . I guess Toronto is Centre of Universe You will be getting it today for sure.
    Last edited by Pinot2015; 05-12-17 at 08:51 AM.
    05-12-17 08:29 AM
665 ... 1314151617 ...