Mine is out for delivery!
    Same !
    05-10-17 01:57 PM
    Same !
    It will be worth the wait!
    05-10-17 02:14 PM
    Persistence is key when it comes to Selfridges! I put the KEYone on my wishlist and hammered the website daily.. nay.. hourly!... until inventory became available. I soon as I saw the yellow "Move to Bag" button, I pounced. You've got to constantly check the site as units seem to trickle in get snatched up almost immediately!

The other that I noticed was that I was only able to see the "Move to Bag" button that one time using my iPad. At the time, Selfridges inventory showed 4 units in stock. I checked it at the same time on my desktop and DTEK60 but they kept showing sold out. Yet the iPad showed 4 units remaining. Ironic that I had to use an Apple product to order my beloved KEYone!
    Thanks for the tips - I'll keep giving it a shot.
    05-10-17 02:37 PM
    I just checked and I'm in the same boat (plane?)! End of day tomorrow!!!

To those of you who imported KEYones from Selfridges over to North America: does DHL require you to be there to sign for the package? Will they leave it at your door if you're not home or will they leave a tag for you to go and pick it up and the nearest DHL depot (thus prolonging the agony of waiting!!!)?
    I was able to do an online signature release. I'll let you know if they leave it in front of my door or not when I get home. So excited!
    05-10-17 02:44 PM
    Mine got delivered! Can't wait to get off work
    05-10-17 03:06 PM
    I was able to do an online signature release. I'll let you know if they leave it in front of my door or not when I get home. So excited!
    This is a great thing to do. Go on DHL Canada and fill this out . I'm sure every country has their own.
    https://delivery.dhl.com/jsp/index.xhtml?ctrycode=CA
    05-10-17 03:08 PM
    Mine got delivered! Can't wait to get off work
    Congrats! I assume then that they left it at your door based on you providing your online signature release?
    05-10-17 03:21 PM
    This is a great thing to do. Go on DHL Canada and fill this out . I'm sure every country has their own.
    Thanks for the tip! I just did it but now have to wait for them to snail mail me the signature on file sticker. The race is on to see which arrives here first... the signature on file sticker or the mighty KEYone!
    05-10-17 03:23 PM
    Thanks for the tip! I just did it but now have to wait for them to snail mail me the signature on file sticker. The race is on to see which arrives here first... the signature on file sticker or the mighty KEYone!
    My first link was wrong. Try that second one. No paper or email needed. Use this one.
    It's in the "On Demand Delivery"
    05-10-17 03:27 PM
    My first link was wrong. Try that second one. No paper or email needed. Use this one.
    Amazing! Thanks for the link and good looking out! Now I can go to the gym!!
    05-10-17 03:31 PM
    Congrats! I assume then that they left it at your door based on you providing your online signature release?
    I'm guessing that's what they did. I'll let you guys know.
    05-10-17 03:44 PM
    Just got mine. They left it by the door.
    Snap51 likes this.
    05-10-17 05:53 PM
    Got mine too! Typing on it now!
    Wow. I liked it at the Miami meet-up but this is even better! Awesome device!
    05-10-17 05:57 PM
    Congrats! I like the Selfridges packaging! Very Lootcrate-esque!

Less than 24 hours to go for me!!
    05-10-17 06:02 PM
    Hey Pinot, I don't know about your KEYone, but mine got on a plane and left Heathrow at 9:30am GMT/4:30am ET and is currently somewhere over the Atlantic right now. If it's headed for Toronto Pearson Int'l, than it should touch down around 12:30pm ET. Then it'll be up to customs to make or break whether DHL will be able to hit the estimated delivery date of today. I'm bracing myself for maybe having to wait one more day. What's the situation for your KEYone en route to Calgary?
    05-11-17 07:52 AM
    Hey Pinot, I don't know about your KEYone, but mine got on a plane and left Heathrow at 9:30am GMT/4:30am ET and is currently somewhere over the Atlantic right now. If it's headed for Toronto Pearson Int'l, than it should touch down around 12:30pm ET. Then it'll be up to customs to make or break whether DHL will be able to hit the estimated delivery date of today. I'm bracing myself for maybe having to wait one more day. What's the situation for your KEYone en route to Calgary?
    I got notice it landed and got scanned in Calgary about 20 minutes ago. It's a Customs Status. It still says delivery today end of day but not holding my breath. Stay tuned!
    05-11-17 08:50 AM
    I got notice it landed and got scanned in Calgary about 20 minutes ago. It's a Customs Status. It still says delivery today end of day but not holding my breath. Stay tuned!
    You lucky dog! I think you've got a much better chance of getting yours today than I will! On the DHL tracking page, what time did it leave Heathrow? I can't believe how obsessed I am with getting this phone! What's wrong with me???
    05-11-17 09:00 AM
    You lucky dog! I think you've got a much better chance of getting yours today than I will! On the DHL tracking page, what time did it leave Heathrow? I can't believe how obsessed I am with getting this phone! What's wrong with me???
    It said 10:58 am London time May 11th, then the next notice was 7:11 am Calgary time May 11th. Very odd but It has been released by customs! . When out for delivery I will post here
    Last edited by Pinot2015; 05-11-17 at 09:30 AM.
    05-11-17 09:17 AM
    Your pkg left an hour after mine and it's already in Calgary??? I guess Toronto isn't the centre of the universe after all! Hope you get yours soon!
    05-11-17 09:30 AM
    Your pkg left an hour after mine and it's already in Calgary??? I guess Toronto isn't the centre of the universe after all! Hope you get yours soon!
    Probably flew over North pole :-). Joking but not really.
    05-11-17 09:31 AM
    Probably flew over North pole :-). Joking but not really.
    Probably did. I hear Amazon is taking over logistics for Santa anyway.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-17 09:49 AM
    It's now 1:30pm ET and no status change on the DHL's tracking site. The last update still shows a 9:30am GMT departure from Heathrow earlier this morning. I can't imagine a scenario where this package will fly through customs and make its way to my front door within the next 5 hours. I'm tempering my expectations and will hold out for a delivery date of tomorrow.

Incidentally, I'm also waiting for another toy order to come in... the Garmin Fenix 5 watch from Amazon! That's supposed to arrive tomorrow so the race is on! Big boy toy overload!!!
    05-11-17 12:31 PM
    It's now 1:30pm ET and no status change on the DHL's tracking site. The last update still shows a 9:30am GMT departure from Heathrow earlier this morning. I can't imagine a scenario where this package will fly through customs and make its way to my front door within the next 5 hours. I'm tempering my expectations and will hold out for a delivery date of tomorrow.

Incidentally, I'm also waiting for another toy order to come in... the Garmin Fenix 5 watch from Amazon! That's supposed to arrive tomorrow so the race is on! Big boy toy overload!!!
    You'll love the fenix 5.. I have the sapphire version since release day...

Pimpin it with the yellow band on most days..
    Attached Thumbnails Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-17424720_772960809547336_3970990678718071309_n.jpg  
    05-11-17 12:54 PM
    You'll love the fenix 5.. I have the sapphire version since release day...

Pimpin it with the yellow band on most days..
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to get mine! I ordered the regular edition with the silver bezel and grey/blue band.

I previously bought the Fenix 3 HR but felt it was a tad too big and ended up returning it! I also didn't like the screen as it didn't look as sharp as my other Androidwear Smartwatches but have now come to recognize and value the Garmin screens for their readability in direct sunlight.

Whereabouts are you in North America? It seems like the Fenix 5s are slow to make their way up to Canada.

Finally, poor unlocked-mobile... this thread has totally been hijacked by Selfridges and now Garmin!
    05-11-17 01:35 PM
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to get mine! I ordered the regular edition with the silver bezel and grey/blue band.

I previously bought the Fenix 3 HR but felt it was a tad too big and ended up returning it! I also didn't like the screen as it didn't look as sharp as my other Androidwear Smartwatches but have now come to recognize and value the Garmin screens for their readability in direct sunlight.

Whereabouts are you in North America? It seems like the Fenix 5s are slow to make their way up to Canada.

Finally, poor unlocked-mobile... this thread has totally been hijacked by Selfridges and now Garmin!
    I am in the Los Angeles area... I ordered mine early and got it way ahead of most people,, I mainly use it for running and swimming but also for cycling every now and then (I have an Edge 520 for that).. I do a triathlon once a year so it helps me stay in shape..
    05-11-17 01:44 PM
665 ... 1213141516 ...