I ordered this morning (live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada) mine says paid. I paid with Credit Card. $695 + $45 delivery + $36.49 import duties.
    I believe import duties include Provincial (PST)and Federal (GST) taxes. No PST in Alberta :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-90540.jpg  
    05-09-17 06:18 PM
    My Selfridges order payment status shows pending and I ordered today at 1:43pm ET. I believe that's close to 8pm in the UK so maybe the payment will be processed in the morning and dispatched in the same shipment with Pinot's unit before I wake up here in the east!
    05-09-17 06:40 PM
    I ordered this morning (live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada) mine says paid. I paid with Credit Card. $695 + $45 delivery + $36.49 import duties.
    I believe import duties include Provincial (PST)and Federal (GST) taxes. No PST in Alberta :-)
    I gotta move to Alberta. I pad close to $60 more in duties here in Ontario. Guess you gotta pay if you want to live in the centre of the universe!!!
    05-09-17 06:42 PM
    I gotta move to Alberta. I pad close to $60 more in duties here in Ontario. Guess you gotta pay if you want to live in the centre of the universe!!!
    I ordered mine at 6 am ET I'm from Montreal and still pending as well. I paid 115$ in duties, can't beat Quebec for that haha
    05-09-17 07:26 PM
    Getting mine tomorrow too! New toy and an Oilers loss tomorrow will make the day one of the best ever
    That's just not nice. I hope only one of your wishes comes true!
    Go Oilers!!

BTW, mine is supposed to to to be delivered also.

Posted via CB10
    jamielall likes this.
    05-09-17 07:46 PM
    When it appeared on wishlist paid via PayPal and it went through from my bank. No sign of any order in my Selfridges account. Customer service responded to an email saying no sign of any order.

What should I do..wait for it to be processed?
    05-10-17 04:52 AM
    When it appeared on wishlist paid via PayPal and it went through from my bank. No sign of any order in my Selfridges account. Customer service responded to an email saying no sign of any order.

What should I do..wait for it to be processed?
    That can't be right. If PayPal and your bank confirm that the funds have been withdrawn yet you have no order history in Selfridges, than I would call Selfridges up directly and speak to one of their customer support reps. They are extremely polite and will no doubt sort things out.
    05-10-17 07:36 AM
    I ordered mine at 6 am ET I'm from Montreal and still pending as well. I paid 115$ in duties, can't beat Quebec for that haha
    Yeah, les Quebecois have it rough when it comes to the taxes! My payment status changed to PAID and order statys paid to "Ready for dispatch" this morning! There's just over three hours left in the business day in the UK. Is there a chance that I will actually get my beloved KEYone by Friday???
    05-10-17 07:46 AM
    i ordered yesterday morning and this morning, my payment went through. order is currently at Ready for dispatch
    05-10-17 08:26 AM
    i ordered yesterday morning and this morning, my payment went through. order is currently at Ready for dispatch
    Mine has said same for last 20 hours. I'm still hoping for Friday as well. I need a project :-)
    05-10-17 10:11 AM
    Mine has said same for last 20 hours. I'm still hoping for Friday as well. I need a project :-)
    Finally got my shipping notice from Selfridges! Arriving this Friday.
    05-10-17 11:05 AM
    Finally got my shipping notice from Selfridges! Arriving this Friday.
    Mine too! Our two KEYones are in their first class seats on their way to the True, North, Strong and Free! Woohoo! I can't believe this is actually happening after all the unlocked-mobiles and Selfridges wish list loophole kerfuffle that's dominated this thread!
    05-10-17 11:12 AM
    Mine too! Our two KEYones are in their first class seats on their way to the True, North, Strong and Free! Woohoo! I can't believe this is actually happening after all the unlocked-mobiles and Selfridges wish list loophole kerfuffle that's dominated this thread!
    Actually tracking says May 11th by end of day. Early! Either way all good.
    Love the passion we all have for new devices! Safe flight K1's
    Last edited by Pinot2015; 05-10-17 at 11:39 AM.
    05-10-17 11:16 AM
    I just checked and I'm in the same boat (plane?)! End of day tomorrow!!!

To those of you who imported KEYones from Selfridges over to North America: does DHL require you to be there to sign for the package? Will they leave it at your door if you're not home or will they leave a tag for you to go and pick it up and the nearest DHL depot (thus prolonging the agony of waiting!!!)?
    05-10-17 11:49 AM
    All in all, mine has been shipped as well ! I hope to get it by friday so i'll have it for the crackberry meetup in Montreal on may 15th ;P
    05-10-17 11:50 AM
    I just checked and I'm in the same boat (plane?)! End of day tomorrow!!!

To those of you who imported KEYones from Selfridges over to North America: does DHL require you to be there to sign for the package? Will they leave it at your door if you're not home or will they leave a tag for you to go and pick it up and the nearest DHL depot (thus prolonging the agony of waiting!!!)?
    It requires a signature upon delivery
    05-10-17 11:54 AM
    It requires a signature upon delivery
    Thanks! Good to know! I work from home so it's not an issue. The only question is whether I go to the gym that day... maybe I'll give myself a break! Can't risk missing the DHL delivery guy!
    05-10-17 11:59 AM
    After all the delays here in Switzerland I decided to order the Keyone from unlocked-mobiles. I wrote them an E-Mail to ask if there is any chance for a delivery next week at latest if i pay today by mastercard.
    I'm creating an account on their website right now, and I'm sorry for being off-topic, but: what does 'suburb' mean in my 'billing address'? I can't process without filling it in and I never saw this before. Maybe someone can help me here. Many Thanks in advance.
    05-10-17 12:19 PM
    After all the delays here in Switzerland I decided to order the Keyone from unlocked-mobiles. I wrote them an E-Mail to ask if there is any chance for a delivery next week at latest if i pay today by mastercard.
    I'm creating an account on their website right now, and I'm sorry for being off-topic, but: what does 'suburb' mean in my 'billing address'? I can't process without filling it in and I never saw this before. Maybe someone can help me here. Many Thanks in advance.
    It just means area of city. Like Manhattan is to New York City. Just put your city or town in that area and actual address.
    05-10-17 12:42 PM
    It just means area of city. Like Manhattan is to New York City. Just put your city or town in that area and actual address.
    Thank you very much. I just ordered now from unlocked-mobiles.com but i'll keep my pre-order (30.03.) from digitec.ch until one of them has shipped this beast.

Posted via CB10 on a BlackBerry Passport
    05-10-17 12:44 PM
    I ordered KEYone from unlocked mobile and after 15th of may email I canceled it and ordered it from Selfridge. I received it today and first impression is just awesome. If compare it to PRIV by any standards, it feels that their prices got messed up

Thanks for the Selfridge heads-up!
    Lobwedgephil likes this.
    05-10-17 12:58 PM
    I ordered KEYone from unlocked mobile and after 15th of may email I canceled it and ordered it from Selfridge. I received it today and first impression is just awesome. If compare it to PRIV by any standards, it feels that their prices got messed up

Thanks for the Selfridge heads-up!
    Good to hear, did the same and mine is out for delivery!
    05-10-17 01:04 PM
    Looks like I missed out again.... Where are you all ordering from? Selfridges still shows sold out to me...
    05-10-17 01:07 PM
    Looks like I missed out again.... Where are you all ordering from? Selfridges still shows sold out to me...
    Persistence is key when it comes to Selfridges! I put the KEYone on my wishlist and hammered the website daily.. nay.. hourly!... until inventory became available. I soon as I saw the yellow "Move to Bag" button, I pounced. You've got to constantly check the site as units seem to trickle in get snatched up almost immediately!

The other that I noticed was that I was only able to see the "Move to Bag" button that one time using my iPad. At the time, Selfridges inventory showed 4 units in stock. I checked it at the same time on my desktop and DTEK60 but they kept showing sold out. Yet the iPad showed 4 units remaining. Ironic that I had to use an Apple product to order my beloved KEYone!
    05-10-17 01:31 PM
    Mine is out for delivery!
    Attached Thumbnails Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-screenshot-2017-05-10-11.45.59.png  
    Lobwedgephil and 2high4u like this.
    05-10-17 01:46 PM
665 ... 1112131415 ...