Another fyi, when i check stock now on my iphone it says its available even when i refresh. When i check from my priv it says out of stock even when i refresh. So try different devices /computers. For some reason its showing different results.
    05-09-17 08:15 AM
    i just got an order in for the US selfridges site.
    I just did 2 hours ago as well Selfridges CDN dollars. Delivery May 12th.
    After doing nauseating research on LTE bands and talking to experts at Rogers. UK version will work perfectly on Rogers network in Canada and USA on AT&T. Rogers uses Bands 4,7 and 17
    raqball likes this.
    05-09-17 09:29 AM
    After doing nauseating research on LTE bands and talking to experts at Rogers. UK version will work perfectly on Rogers network in Canada and USA on AT&T. Rogers uses Bands 4,7 and 17
    Congrats!

Still shows as in stock for me via Wishlist and when added to cart it says 'Low in stock'
    Attached Thumbnails Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-screenshot-2017-05-09-07.31.08.png   Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-screenshot-2017-05-09-07.31.45.png  
    05-09-17 09:33 AM
    Now it says they only have 4 left in stock..
    Attached Thumbnails Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-screenshot-2017-05-09-07.43.19.png  
    05-09-17 09:44 AM
    OOS on my side
    05-09-17 10:56 AM

Damn you!!! Because you just did it... i went and did it too! I cant believe this Leafs fan got peer pressured by a Flames fan!!!

At the time of ordering it said only 3 in stock... now only 2! I cant believe I've been checking the inventory even after vowing to wait for the May 31 Canadian launch! Guess I was pretty desperate! I'm not going to hold my breath that it will arrive on May 12 but will be pleasantly surprised if it does! Right now I'd be happy if I get it ahead of the May 18 preorder date!
    05-09-17 12:40 PM
    Mine just cleared customs, expecting delivery tonight or tomorrow !!!
    05-09-17 12:41 PM
    Damn you!!! Because you just did it... i went and did it too! I cant believe this Leafs fan got peer pressured by a Flames fan!!!

At the time of ordering it said only 3 in stock... now only 2! I cant believe I've been checking the inventory even after vowing to wait for the May 31 Canadian launch! Guess I was pretty desperate! I'm not going to hold my breath that it will arrive on May 12 but will be pleasantly surprised if it does! Right now I'd be happy if I get it ahead of the May 18 preorder date!
    I could not wait either obviously! BTW you got pressured by a Winnipeg Jets fan! I just happen to now live in Calgary.
    Reality is. Nobody will receive the NA version before May 31st and most likely a few days into June.
    The Europe version works perfectly here in Canada.
    I even researched Bell and TELUS bands. They also use 17, 7, 4 in remote areas like Lake Louise whom Rogers shares with sometimes.
    05-09-17 12:44 PM
    I could not wait either obviously! BTW you got pressured by a Winnipeg Jets fan! I just happen to now live in Calgary.
    Reality is. Nobody will receive the NA version before May 31st and most likely a few days into June.
    The Europe version works perfectly here in Canada.
    I even researched Bell and TELUS bands. They also use 17, 7, 4 in remote areas like Lake Louise whom Rogers shares with sometimes.
    That would explain the jets logo! Either way, we're stuck cheering for the Sens and Oils now!
    Let's cross our fingers for may 12!
    05-09-17 01:00 PM
    Mine just cleared customs, expecting delivery tonight or tomorrow !!!
    Mine did too, probably same flight. Delivery for me tomorrow though.
    05-09-17 01:02 PM
    Getting mine tomorrow too! New toy and an Oilers loss tomorrow will make the day one of the best ever
    05-09-17 02:14 PM
    Happy dance for you! Whereabouts are you located?

I am seriously pumped for this device to arrive right now! Major props to Pinot2015 for doing all the legwork and research on the compatible bands! That basically sealed the deal for me to pull the trigger!
    Lobwedgephil likes this.
    05-09-17 02:16 PM
    Date says it's tomorrow , more than likely it will be tomorrow.
    05-09-17 02:46 PM
    To all u guys who got ur KEYone or has shipping details....how long was ur order in "Security check" status? This is my 2nd day not counting the weekend. Set to be shipped on the 15th
    A little help please? ;-)

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-09-17 04:30 PM
    A little help please? ;-)

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    Did you use PayPal?
    05-09-17 04:58 PM
    Did you use PayPal?
    No. My Visa debit card thru Wells Fargo. And yes, I had to call them to get the transaction to go thru, I figured I would, lol. It's been in "Security check" at Unlocked Mobile since Friday (the 5th)

Thanks for the reply.

05-09-17 05:01 PM
    Oh sorry I thought you had orders from Selfridges. I don't think Unlocked Mobile has them in stock yet. You'll probably see some movement soon.
    05-09-17 05:08 PM
    So wut exactly is the security check for? For the item or for me, to make sure I am who I say I am? Lol. if u know

05-09-17 05:13 PM
    No. My Visa debit card thru Wells Fargo. And yes, I had to call them to get the transaction to go thru, I figured I would, lol. It's been in "Security check" at Unlocked Mobile since Friday (the 5th)
    I think that's normal, mate. After all, it still says "expected on 15/05/2017" on their website. I ordered mine on the 4th from unlocked-mobiles, and this is what it says (see attached pic).

PS: Got to say I feel a bit gutted not having ordered it from Selfridges and getting my paws on it before the weekend, but I couldn't be bothered to go through all the hassle of canceling and waiting for the refund and then hope to be lucky enough to get my order through Selfridges (besides, the only BlackBerry I see on their website now is the Dtek60), tbh. I can wait one more week.
    Attached Thumbnails Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-img_20170509_1712252.jpg  
    05-09-17 05:26 PM
    I think that's normal, mate. After all, it still says "expected on 15/05/2017" on their website. I ordered mine on the 4th from unlocked-mobiles, and this is what it says (see attached pic).

PS: Got to say I feel a bit gutted not having ordered it from Selfridges and getting my paws on it before the weekend, but I couldn't be bothered to go through all the hassle of canceling and waiting for the refund and then hope to be lucky enough to get my order through Selfridges (besides, the only BlackBerry I see on their website now is the Dtek60), tbh. I can wait one more week.
    I don't see an attached pic, lol. We both ordered on the same day tho. Wonder who will get theirs first, lol

I wish I woulda went thru Selfridges too but wasn't thinkin, just knew I decided that minute I was gonna order it and picked the first place I thought of that shipped to the US. Wish I woulda read others comments first, lol. Anyhoo, hopefully we get ours by Wednesday next week....at the LATEST! ;-)

05-09-17 05:34 PM
    I don't see an attached pic, lol.
    Ah, hmm, that's strange. Anyway, my order says:
    04/05/2017 Pending
    05/05/2017 Processing
    In Security Check (in small print).

The amount has already been reserved on my bank account. I'm in México, so let's see who gets it first! (probably you, hehe)
    05-09-17 05:45 PM
    Gotcha. Mine is literally exactly the same, lol. On the plus side I did get 2 emails at each stage in the order. 1 for order confirmation and 1 for processing (security check). Now just waitin on "Shipped" ;-)

I'm in the middle of the US so u might have a chance ;-) Good luck. Let me kno when ur status changes and i'll do the same

05-09-17 05:50 PM
    What was your total in Canadian dollars? I was tempted to order but backed out.
    05-09-17 05:51 PM
    For those who ordered today on selfridges (with may 12th as delievery date), any update? This is my second attempt with them, only this time the payment went through on my cc but on their website it still says payment pending. Status is on ''ordered'', I don't see how I would get it by friday considering how they're late in dispatching/shipping ...
    05-09-17 06:02 PM
    What was your total in Canadian dollars? I was tempted to order but backed out.
    Mine was like 827?

695 + 45 delivery + 87 for import duties
    passportmaker likes this.
    05-09-17 06:18 PM
665 ... 1011121314 ...