I don't know about that... I received shipping notice on Thursday the 4th with estimated deliver date of the 9th..

It ships today with a delivery date of the 12th.. Sorry but I've ordered from China with standard shipping and had the item arrive faster than this.. $30 express shipping? Umm...... Ahhh.....

The phone is obviously getting strapped to the back of a fish and sent towards the coast..

Terrible service from what I'd say is a terrible company..
    That's weird. You definitely should have received yours. Where are you located?
    05-08-17 12:29 PM
    That's weird. You definitely should have received yours. Where are you located?
    Los Angeles
    05-08-17 12:31 PM
    Just out of curiosity did you order your phones through the wish list bypass?
    05-08-17 12:44 PM
    I'm sorry to say but they fixed the loophole.
    That loophole is likely what's causing all of this inventory and shipping confusion at Selfridges. It seems to me like a bunch of folks used the loophole (myself included... guilty as charged) to trick ourselves into thinking that we were getting a KEYone soon, when in reality, Selfridges didn't have the inventory to support all these loophole orders! I'd be willing to bet that they've been sold out since April 28 and haven't gotten any real stock since then!

I guess for me, I'll just have to wait for the may 18 preorders and pray that there is an unlocked retail channel. Otherwise I'll have to buy one contract-free from... ugh... Rogers!
    05-08-17 01:12 PM
    That loophole is likely what's causing all of this inventory and shipping confusion at Selfridges. It seems to me like a bunch of folks used the loophole (myself included... guilty as charged) to trick ourselves into thinking that we were getting a KEYone soon, when in reality, Selfridges didn't have the inventory to support all these loophole orders! I'd be willing to bet that they've been sold out since April 28 and haven't gotten any real stock since then!

I guess for me, I'll just have to wait for the may 18 preorders and pray that there is an unlocked retail channel. Otherwise I'll have to buy one contract-free from... ugh... Rogers!
    What are you talking about? Most people who used the loophole got delayed on day, from Tuesday to Wednesday delivery and are out and shipped now. How would they do that without any stock? So I will take your bet that they got stock and haven't been sold out, since mine will be here Wednesday.
    05-08-17 01:16 PM

What are you talking about? Most people who used the loophole got delayed on day, from Tuesday to Wednesday delivery and are out and shipped now. How would they do that without any stock? So I will take your bet that they got stock and haven't been sold out, since mine will be here Wednesday.
    05-08-17 01:16 PM
    This may be true but it does not explain the trickery and deceit they used.. I was assigned a tracking # on Thursday and and got an email saying it shipped.

Why would a company assign a tracking # to an item they do not have in stock. Why would they send an email saying it shipped? The only reason I can think of is trickery and deceit..

To make matters even worse, I have a email conversation with them from Friday where I was told it was shipped and I needed to wait 24-48 hours for the tracking info to update but that it was on the way and would be delivered on the 9th. Based on that info, direct from them, I took the day off..

Another round of emails this AM where I was told it was shipping today and would still be delivered on the 9th. I knew that was bogus..

This company has done nothing but lie and be deceitful from the start. I should have looked at their reviews before I ordered... They have ONE star reviews all over the internet..

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.selfridges.com

Had they been honest and said they over sold and that they would not ship until Monday, that would be a different story altogether.
    Lobwedgephil likes this.
    05-08-17 01:22 PM
    Lol! Looks like you win the bet and I stand corrected! I hope you enjoy your device! I will be here on the sidelines jelly has hell!
    Lobwedgephil likes this.
    05-08-17 01:30 PM
    Their customer service have gotten back to me with regards to the no progress shipping info.
    They refunded me my delivery charge.
    05-08-17 01:43 PM
    Its not selfridges fault people exploited a loophole.....
    05-08-17 01:51 PM
    Its not selfridges fault people exploited a loophole.....
    Loophole?

I emailed them last week asking when they were getting more stock and I was told by Selfridges to add the KEYone to my wishlist and to check there for availability.

I checked my wish list daily after that and then on Thursday it appeared as in stock..

How is that a loophole?

Snip of the email telling me to do so:

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we are unable to see when new stock will be arriving on our website, and apologise for the inconvenience here. We would advise adding this item to your Wishlist, to keep track of it accordingly.

If you have any further queries please let us know.

Kind regards,

Chris
    Last edited by raqball; 05-08-17 at 02:46 PM.
    05-08-17 02:04 PM
    Loop hole?

I emailed them last week asking when they were getting more stock and I was told by Selfridges to add the KEYone to my wishlist and to check there for availability.

I checked my wish list daily after that and then on Thursday it appeared as in stock..

How is that a loop hole?

I liked the loophole story better
    05-08-17 02:14 PM
    Loop hole?

How is that a loop hole?

For some of us after adding it to our wish list we were able to click on the Keyone and add it to the cart. The yellow button to add it to the cart would only briefly pop up before switching to a grayed "out of stock."
    05-08-17 02:46 PM
    However, for those who had not added the device their wish list before the phone was out of stock did actually use a loop hole. When this whole wish list work around came about if you searched the Selfridges website the phone was not just out of stock it was not even on the website anymore. Someone posted a link that directed the user to what I guess was a "hidden" page. From there people added it to their wishlist.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the frustration and wanting the device asap but you can't really be surprised that it did not work out. There was a reason the phone was taken off the website in the first place.

@raqball there is a good chance that would have your phone by now if Selfridges had not been thrown into loop with all the orders that came in using the method discussed. For those who ordered on launch day there were no issues at all with shipping. In fact mine arrived a day early. I just don't think this is Selfridges fault but I do understand the frustration.
    raqball likes this.
    05-08-17 04:50 PM
    Wrong....

I used no secret link.. I went to website searched for KEYone and added to wishlist as I was instructed to by the Selfridge rep...

Yes I am upset over the situation. I was flat out lied to several times.. Maybe you are a-ok with retailers being blatantly dishonest, but I am not..
    I know you didn't ( I edited my post while you were posting this).
    Last edited by EvEr34; 05-08-17 at 05:11 PM.
    05-08-17 04:56 PM
    @raqball there is a good chance that would have your phone by now if Selfridges had not been thrown into loop with all the orders that came in using the method discussed. For those who ordered on launch day there were no issues at all with shipping. In fact mine arrived a day. I just don't think this is Selfridges fault but I do understand the frustration.
    Probably correct... And what's more frustrating is the people who used the trick will get it before me..

My main issue is not really the delay it's the dishonesty on Selfridge part after I ordered. I was told it shipped and that it would arrive on the 9th via an email discussion I had with them on Friday. Come to find out it never shipped as they said..
    05-08-17 04:58 PM
    Probably correct... And what's more frustrating is the people who used the trick will get it before me..

My main issue is not really the delay it's the dishonesty on Selfridge part after I ordered.
    They probably did not know what to say to you. Mind you making stuff up was probably not the right thing but it must of took them a while to figure out what happened. Remember the person on the other end of the phone is just trying to do their job as best they can and with the info they have available to them. If the warehouse assigned a tracking number to your order before realizing they had no stock the info the rep would have is that the item has shipped. Anyways hope it all works out in the end and you get what you paid for.
    raqball likes this.
    05-08-17 05:05 PM
    They probably did not know what to say to you. Mind you making stuff up was probably not the right thing but it must of took them a while to figure out what happened. Remember the person on the other end of the phone is just trying to do their job as best they can and with the info they have available to them. If the warehouse assigned a tracking number to your order before realizing they had no stock the info the rep would have is that the item has shipped. Anyways hope it all works out in the end and you get what you paid for.
    I just got a call from a Selfridges supervisor. She was very apologetic and offered to refund me the shipping fees, which I refused...

After speaking with her I decided to let the shipment ride.. She took ownership for their mistake and false info provided to me so I am satisfied that they will address it going forward so the next person is not left in the same boat..
    05-08-17 05:08 PM
    I just got a call from a Selfridges supervisor. She was very apologetic and offered to refund me the shipping fees, which I refused...

After speaking with her I decided to let the shipment ride.. She took ownership for their mistake and false info provided to me so I am satisfied that they will address it going forward so the next person is not left in the same boat..
    All will be forgotten when you get the phone.

Cheers
    05-08-17 05:10 PM
    To all u guys who got ur KEYone or has shipping details....how long was ur order in "Security check" status? This is my 2nd day not counting the weekend. Set to be shipped on the 15th

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-08-17 05:55 PM
    Keyone is in stock again Selfridges
    05-09-17 07:19 AM
    Keyone is in stock again Selfridges
    It was, lol. It showed up then quickly went back to out of stock

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-09-17 07:29 AM
    Still shows in stock for me
    05-09-17 07:42 AM
    i just got an order in for the US selfridges site.
    05-09-17 07:42 AM
    Just an fyi for those with continuous issues with your credit card being rejected.

Call your cc provider. Get the representative on the phone and place the order while they are on the call with you. That way they can over ride the charge. I just did that with rbc and it went through. I already have one on the way but i bought another for a friend. It says delivery by this friday.
    05-09-17 08:12 AM
665 ... 910111213 ...