Blah, I just spoke to Selfridges customer service and I was told that my enquiry will be sent to a different department and that it may take a few days to receive a response.
    05-08-17 10:15 AM
    Spoke too soon, updated DHL and it looks like the shipment was picked and has an expected delivery date of Wednesday, wooooot!!
    05-08-17 10:25 AM
    Meh... Mine, which supposedly shipped on Thursday still shows the same = Nothing!
    05-08-17 10:46 AM
    Same here. They just picked up the package...
    05-08-17 10:47 AM
    Guess mine just update to picked up...

What a terrible company to deal with.. Mine says delivery on the 12th.. LOL WTF@! Never again. Think I'll refuse delivery and file a chargeback to my CC>..

I paid $30 in express shipping for this? Nope...
    05-08-17 10:50 AM
    Guess mine just update to picked up...

What a terrible company to deal with..
    Perhaps they have faith in DHL to deliver by tomorrow?
    05-08-17 10:53 AM
    Perhaps they have faith in DHL to deliver by tomorrow?
    Says delivery on the 12th.... Sent Selfridges and email telling them to recall the package and issue an immediate refund. If they don't then I am going to refuse delivery and file a claim with my CC... I don't spend my money with incompetent companies that lie through their teeth..
    05-08-17 10:55 AM
    Says deliver on the 12th.... I am going to refuse delivery and file a claim with my CC...
    Can you resist the temptation of returning the phone ? Mine was rescheduled to 11th. I guess I will just take it, since I am already taken a day off on that day itself.
    05-08-17 11:01 AM
    At this rate Unlocked Mobiles may have been a better bet lol
    05-08-17 11:02 AM
    Finally my order status just updated. Looks like it was dispatched. Guess it's coming on the 10th haha
    05-08-17 11:03 AM
    Can you resist the temptation of returning the phone ? Mine was rescheduled to 11th. I guess I will just take it, since I am already taken a day off on that day itself.
    Nope... I don't spend my $$$ with companies like this.. I'll wait for the US release and buy from a reputable company..

Anyone know where to file a complaint against a UK company? In the US we have BBB...
    05-08-17 11:03 AM
    Mine was picked up as well. Delivery on Wednesday!
    05-08-17 11:04 AM
    Spoke too soon, updated DHL and it looks like the shipment was picked and has an expected delivery date of Wednesday, wooooot!!
    Can you describe how you ordered with Selfridges with the "Wish List" trick? I haven't been able to do this in the last four days of trying....
    05-08-17 11:04 AM
    Can someone describe the "Wish LIst" order method? I've been unable to place the order with Selfridges for several days now.... I really want to join the pary here :-)
    05-08-17 11:08 AM
    Can someone describe the "Wish LIst" order method? I've been unable to place the order with Selfridges for several days now.... I really want to join the pary here :-)
    I'm sorry to say but they fixed the loophole.
    05-08-17 11:10 AM
    Mine has been picked up and rescheduled for Wednesday as well. Better then I was expecting after no movement for days.
    05-08-17 11:19 AM
    Man... And I thought I was impatient... :P

I'm going to wait for my unlocked-mobiles order to arrive on the week starting on the 15th. As long as I get it before my mini-vacation to Acapulco at the end of the month I'm all set
    05-08-17 11:23 AM
    Your order has left the building and is on its way. Estimated delivery jumped from 9th to 10th according to DHL. Selfridge did it eventually.
    05-08-17 11:30 AM
    Just received the DHL tracking, it says it arrive on the 9th May in the afternoon , and I live in Bucharest! Selfridges respected their promise, i ordered on the 5th May via the wish list trick, thanks guys ;-)
    05-08-17 11:33 AM
    Selfridges respected their promise
    LOL....
    05-08-17 11:43 AM
    I'm in the same boat as many of you. Originally expected tomorrow but it will arrive Wednesday after the mixup.

I used the loophole wish list trick so I can't even get mad. Selfridges CS has been pretty great after all this and they did what they could to get an answer quickly. Enjoy your phones yall!
    05-08-17 11:44 AM
    I think the loophole messed with their expected delivery date. They probably didn't have the inventory to fulfill all the 9th orders. That's what we get for using the loophole.
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    05-08-17 11:54 AM
    I think the loophole messed with their expected delivery date. They probably didn't have the inventory to fulfill all the 9th orders. That's what we get for using the loophole.
    I don't know about that... I received shipping notice on Thursday the 4th with estimated deliver date of the 9th..

It ships today with a delivery date of the 12th.. Sorry but I've ordered from China with standard shipping and had the item arrive faster than this.. $30 express shipping? Umm...... Ahhh.....

The phone is obviously getting strapped to the back of a fish and sent towards the coast..

Terrible service from what I'd say is a terrible company..
    05-08-17 11:57 AM
    I don't know about that... I received shipping notice on Thursday the 4th with estimated deliver date of the 9th..

It ships today with a delivery date of the 12th.. Sorry but I've ordered from China with standard shipping and had the item arrive faster than this.. $30 express shipping? Umm...... Ahhh.....

The phone is obviously getting strapped to the back of a fish and sent towards the coast..

Terrible service from what I'd say is a terrible company..
    Wonder why yours is an extra two days when everyone else just got pushed back one day.
    05-08-17 12:00 PM
    Wonder why yours is an extra two days when everyone else just got pushed back one day.
    Mine must be strapped to the back of a slower fish?

I ordered something a few weeks ago from Germany.. $12 express shipping and it arrived to my front door in 2-days...
    Spinnp likes this.
    05-08-17 12:02 PM
665 ... 89101112 ...