Nope just Selfridges
    Thanks for your help. I just bought one now online. *dancing*
    05-06-17 08:02 PM
    Can we order on carphone warehouse and have it shipped to Canada? Or not?
    No... Sorry they don't!!
    05-06-17 08:31 PM
    Anyone's DHL shipment show any movement? Mine has been in the same status since yesterday.. Says "Shipment information received" with no movement or updates at all..
    05-06-17 09:12 PM
    Mine is the same.
    05-06-17 09:13 PM
    Don't stress , I have used DHL many times for purchases in Europe , always reliable in my personal experience .

Usually takes 2 business days to get to West coast of Canada.
    05-06-17 09:30 PM
    Any updates for any of you? Mine is still showing up on DHL saying it's still in Birmingham UK. Been like that for a few days now :s
    05-07-17 06:40 PM
    Same here. Hoping for a DHL in the morning.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-17 06:44 PM
    Same here to. Like it doesn't move. Just shipping info received. Guess we have to wait it out.
    05-07-17 09:48 PM
    Same with mine.. It's suppose to be here on the 9th but they are pushing it to where there is no way it will make it here by then..

Hoping it's actually been on the move and the tracking just not updated.
    05-07-17 09:54 PM
    Let's hope we get em soon. I'll give Selfridges this, their customer service is better than any big-box stores I've dealt with on this side of the pond. Considering we found a loophole, if they get em on time I'll be double impressed lol
    05-07-17 10:26 PM
    Nothing yet here either and it's supposed to be here on 9th. I hope Selfridge doesn't send an email with "15-30th something" new batch..
    05-08-17 06:08 AM
    Just got an email from them 2 minutes ago...

We are getting in touch with you in regards to your recent order 425xxxxxx.

We can confirm that you order will be dispatched shortly and the Tracking number: JJD000225146974xxx for your order.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

If there is anything else I can do to assist you, don't hesitate to let me know.

Kind regards,

Jade
    Looks like our orders were never sent and the tracking info we were given was bogus! I have no idea who that tracking is through as I've never seen a tracking # with that type of numbering before..
    05-08-17 06:38 AM
    So does it shows the updates for the shipment? Is there delays?
    05-08-17 06:54 AM
    So does it shows the updates for the shipment? Is there delays?
    Actually that number is just an internal number that tracks the same DHL number I was given last Thursday...

Still no movement on it. I assume these were never sent as we were told and they won't even be sent out until today, maybe. Not very happy with either of these UK companies to be honest and won't ever order from them again.

Oh well...
    Last edited by raqball; 05-08-17 at 07:38 AM.
    05-08-17 06:57 AM
    Actually that number is just an internal number that tracks the same DHL number I was given last Friday...

Still no movement on it. I assume these were never sent as we were told and they won't even be sent out until today, maybe. Not very happy with either of these UK companies to be honest and won't ever order from them again.

Oh well...
    But your order status has been changed to dispatched?
    05-08-17 07:00 AM
    But your order status has been changed to dispatched?
    My order status has said dispatched since Thursday.... I was given a tracking # on Thursday and that tracking # shows zero movement whatsoever..
    Last edited by raqball; 05-08-17 at 07:38 AM.
    05-08-17 07:01 AM
    I am in the same situation as you. Guess we still got to wait.
    05-08-17 07:17 AM
    My order status has said dispatched since Friday.... I was given a tracking # on Friday and that tracking # shows zero movement whatsoever..
    To be clear you are all talking about Selfridges and not Unlocked-mobiles
    05-08-17 07:22 AM
    Meh, in looking at my Selfridges email, I got shipment and tracking info Thursday night.. So no movement on mine for 4 days now..

Both of these companies are garbage in my book.. Unlocked Mobiles STILL has not issued a refund after cancelling my order. Selfridges sends out bogus shipping info.. Belch!

I use to order unlocked phones from Expansys all the time but they folded up their US shop.. I need to find a reputable company to order from going forward as neither of these places will be getting my business again..

To be clear you are all talking about Selfridges and not Unlocked-mobiles
    Yes Selfridges..
    Last edited by raqball; 05-08-17 at 07:48 AM.
    05-08-17 07:22 AM
    Mine is still stuck in processing and it's supposed to be here by the 10th. I'm starting to think that it's not going to make it.

Both of these companies are garbage in my book.. Unlocked Mobiles STILL has not issued a refund after cancelling my order. Selfridges sends out bogus shipping info.. Belch!
    I'm in the same boat as you still waiting for that refund.
    05-08-17 08:19 AM
    Mine is still stuck in processing and it's supposed to be here by the 10th. I'm starting to think that it's not going to make it.

I'm in the same boat as you still waiting for that refund.
    Yeah mine said delivery on the 9th = not happening. Took the day off work already on the 9th to sign for it so I guess I'll need to take another day off once Selfridges stops telling blatant lies about shipping..

Not very impressed with either of these companies..

Anyone have a different and reputable source to order internationally unlocked phones from in the future?
    05-08-17 08:27 AM
    Yeah mine said delivery on the 9th = not happening. Took the day off work already on the 9th to sign for it so I guess I'll need to take another day off once Selfridges stops telling blatant lies about shipping..

Not very impressed with either of these companies..

Anyone have a different and reputable source to order internationally unlocked phones from in the future?
    Sorry to hear, same exact boat except mine has been sitting since Friday. DHL saying the same thing, figured I would wake up to movement today, guess not. I have not received the latest email that you got though from selfridges. And waiting for my refund from unlocked, which is in the process they claim.

Not sure how a reputable company can claim dispatched, and send bogus tracking.
    raqball likes this.
    05-08-17 09:52 AM
    Sorry to hear, same exact boat except mine has been sitting since Friday. DHL saying the same thing, figured I would wake up to movement today, guess not. I have not received the latest email that you got though from selfridges. And waiting for my refund from unlocked, which is in the process they claim.

Emailed selfridges, diverted to their international dispatch Team. Now awaiting more info from them. Best guess is that we might be getting the phones by week of 15th may if it's an inventory screw up?
    05-08-17 09:56 AM
    Emailed selfridges, diverted to their international dispatch Team. Now awaiting more info from them. Best guess is that we might be getting the phones by week of 15th may if it's an inventory screw up?
    No idea, let us know what they say. I am still hopeful for sooner, but who knows now.
    05-08-17 10:02 AM

I no longer consider Selfridges a reputable company.... Nor Unlocked Mobiles for that matter..

I got a response to my Selfridges email. They are absolutely incompetent, lost and confused. The rep in the email claims it's being dispatched today (lol) as oppose to last Thursday when I was told it was and the rep is claiming it will be delivered on the 9th (another LOL) as there is NO way it will make it from the UK, to LA and clear customs for delivery tomorrow...

Incompetence or non-reputable?> Both in my opinion..
    Spinnp likes this.
    05-08-17 10:12 AM
665 ... 7891011 ...