Should I cancel my Unlocked Mobile and buy it via Selfridge?
    05-06-17 04:39 AM
    Just got this email from Selfridge when i asked when will KeyOne be shipped.

Thank you for your email.

With regards to your order for the BLACKBERRY KEYone smartphone.

I have today looked into your account and can see that your estimated date of delivery is Tuesday 9th May 2017 so your order will be shipped to you very soon.

I have today contacted the relevant department asking them if they can advise us when the order will be shipped to yourself, once we receive a response from them we will be in contact with you.

If you have any further queries in the meantime, please let me know.
    When I ordered my KeyOne my order evolved as follows.

-Ordered on the 27th early in the morning
    Paid with PayPal. Transaction was processed but money was not taken immediately.

-Was given a May 2nd delivery date
    Order remained in process mid day on the 28th.

-Payment was taken and order changed to "ready to dispatched" in the afternoon.
    Shipped with DHL end of day on the 28th. (a friday)

-Received package in Canada on the 1st.

Where I'm getting at with this is that I would not expect any updates on yours order until you are 2 days away from your estimated delivery date.
    05-06-17 04:55 AM
    When I ordered my KeyOne my order evolved as follows.

-Ordered on the 27th early in the morning
    Paid with PayPal. Transaction was processed but money was not taken immediately.

-Was given a May 2nd delivery date
    Order remained in process mid day on the 28th.

-Payment was taken and order changed to "ready to dispatched" in the afternoon.
    Shipped with DHL end of day on the 28th. (a friday)

-Received package in Canada on the 1st.

Where I'm getting at with this is that I would not expect any updates on yours order until you are 2 days away from your estimated delivery date.
    I guess that's how they work? Emailed selfridge. They said payment successfully completed and will update when gonna ship out
    Last edited by Spinnp; 05-06-17 at 06:58 AM.
    05-06-17 05:11 AM
    If Unlocked Mobile wants to keep my money they will pass me on the security check, because I "shalln't" try again, lol. I'll just wait a couple more weeks until it's in the US ;-)

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-06-17 07:20 AM
    Did you get an email notice?
    Yes I did.. Mine was sent via DHL..
    Attached Thumbnails Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-screenshot-2017-05-06-09.45.43.png  
    05-06-17 11:48 AM
    Just got the DHL notice ... I did choose FedEx but oh well as long as it's here by the 9th.

DHL has always been quick for me , usually buy clothes from Italy and it comes in two days to canada .
    05-06-17 11:59 AM
    I just got mine as well. Also DHL.
    05-06-17 12:02 PM
    Just got the DHL notice ... I did choose FedEx but oh well as long as it's here by the 9th.

DHL has always been quick for me , usually buy clothes from Italy and it comes in two days to canada .
    I thought it was FedEx as well but was happy to see it was sent DHL.. DHL is always lightning fast to me in California...

I order from overseas all the time and DHL is hands down the fastest. Heck it would not surprise me if mine arrived on Monday...
    05-06-17 12:03 PM
    I thought it was FedEx as well but was happy to see it was sent DHL.. DHL is always lightning fast to me in California...

I order from overseas all the time and DHL is hands down the fastest. Heck it would not surprise me if mine arrived on Monday...
    I think because I was referring to the FedEx Shipping from unlocked!

My mistake !

Now I'm remembering that you don't get an option, regardless I can't wait !
    05-06-17 12:05 PM
    Yeah this thread might be confusing to some... It's an unlocked mobiles order thread but we are talking about our orders from Selfridges.. LOL
    05-06-17 12:06 PM
    I don't know if this is allowed, if it isn't mods please delete. Here's the link to the Selfridge's Keyone page:

http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/...CachePage=true
    Not working any longer
    05-06-17 12:08 PM
    Got my DHL email notice too. Says it's in Birmingham UK, hopefully it delivered by the 9th.
    05-06-17 12:11 PM
    Not working any longer
    BLACKBERRY - KEYone smartphone | Selfridges.com

Works for me... Adding to Wish List trick no longer working though as it shows out of stock there as well..
    05-06-17 12:11 PM
    Mine says now "Ready for dispatch" at Selfridge. Hopefully Tuesday is the day.
    05-06-17 12:25 PM
    Got my shipped notice this morning as well.
    05-06-17 12:30 PM
    My payment just went through!
    05-06-17 01:22 PM
    So for those of us who don't have a Selfridges or Unlocked order, anywhere else to order from that will get it to Canada this week?
    05-06-17 02:17 PM
    So for those of us who don't have a Selfridges or Unlocked order, anywhere else to order from that will get it to Canada this week?
    I'd keep trying Selfridges. They update their stock around 1:00am MST everyday from what I've noticed.
    05-06-17 02:35 PM
    I'd keep trying Selfridges. They update their stock around 1:00am MST everyday from what I've noticed.
    It was still out of stock today
    05-06-17 05:24 PM
    Keyone must be selling like hotcakes.
    05-06-17 05:25 PM
    Should I cancel my Unlocked Mobile and buy it via Selfridge?
    Only just caught this... Not read all the thread so apologies if I have misunderstood...

I pre-ordered with unlocked-mobiles in the UK on 27th Feb. I got an e-mail from them on 5th May saying that they are not getting their first batch of stock from BBM / TCL until 15th May and will be dispatching the following day... That means earliest from them is 16th-17th.. (not sure if one is a Sunday lol)

I contacted them and explained that I was not willing to wait another 10 days for the phone and wanted a refund. This they have done. I ordered it from Carphone Warehouse instead...
    05-06-17 05:41 PM
    Only just caught this... Not read all the thread so apologies if I have misunderstood...

I pre-ordered with unlocked-mobiles in the UK on 27th Feb. I got an e-mail from them on 5th May saying that they are not getting their first batch of stock from BBM / TCL until 15th May and will be dispatching the following day... That means earliest from them is 16th-17th.. (not sure if one is a Sunday lol)

I contacted them and explained that I was not willing to wait another 10 days for the phone and wanted a refund. This they have done. I ordered it from Carphone Warehouse instead...
    Can we order on carphone warehouse and have it shipped to Canada? Or not?
    05-06-17 06:20 PM
    They don't do international shipping at all... At least not that I can tell from their website..
    05-06-17 06:35 PM
    Ended up cancelling my unlocked mobiles order , was lucky enough where my friends friend in london bought a few from carphone warehouse and shipped them to us overnight. We should see them monday. Hopefully the phone doesnt dissapoint!
    05-06-17 06:39 PM
    Nope just Selfridges
    2high4u likes this.
    05-06-17 06:47 PM
665 ... 678910 ...