I canceled unlocked mobile order and my bet is on Selfridge horse right now and may 9th.
    05-05-17 09:05 AM
    I have been staring at my checkout cart on unlocked-mobiles all day, flip flopping on whether I should take the dive and order it from the UK rather than wait four more weeks (I live in Toronto). The things that are holding me back are:

1. Network compatibility. I'm with Rogers and everything I've read says that I should be fine. I live in the city and there are no shortage of cell towers here in Toronto. I do go to rural areas once in awhile though but the lower frequency bands should be supported as well (I think). I also do some travel in the US, roaming on AT&T but I believe that should also be covered.

2. Right now, the final total says 433.83 pounds (sorry, I don't know how to type the GBP symbol!). That roughly converts to $767 CAD. If we assume that the KEYone will release in Canada at the unlocked price of $700 CAD, than after taxes, that comes out to $791 CAD. Purchasing from the UK would actually save me close to $25! HOWEVER, who knows what Canada Customs will do once the package tries to cross the border. I don't want to be met with a nasty bill of $150 from my lovely government!

So is it worth it to take this chance in order to get the KEYone four weeks early? Emotions say YES! Brain says NO! I have been pining for this phone since January and am soooo impatient! Watching all the unboxing vids on YouTube and reading all the reviews is NOT helping either! What are my fellow Canadians thinking of doing? This beauty is going on sale this Friday in the UK! Who's taking the plunge?
    You will pay customs plus HST / PST. UK sales agent should de-tax their price.
    05-05-17 09:11 AM
    It's back in stock at Selfridges using the Wish List trick..
    05-05-17 09:52 AM
    That used to happen to me once in a while. Bank set up a automatic security check when I buy something online. The way it works is when I make a purchase I have a pop-up window from visa that opens and I have to enter my password. Never had a problem since. I think it's called "verified by visa"
    Yep CIBC Visa flagged it but Selfridges didn't give me option to fix it unfortunately.
    This is a sign for me to wait for North American orders on May 18th .
    Last edited by Pinot2015; 05-05-17 at 12:37 PM.
    05-05-17 09:55 AM
    Ordered last night from Unlocked Mobile (to the US) and I for one will be happy if u Selfridges buyers get urs on the 15th as well ;-) Partial joking aside, if BlackBerry Mobile delivers to them on the 15th our shipping time frame starts then or would they ship if to us to receive on the 15th? I kno it's all speculation but just wanted a glimmer of hope to having it on the 15th, lol.

**Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Q10, Classic...do u notice the pattern? :-) ...the KEYone is NEXT!**
    05-05-17 10:38 AM
    Im glad i never cancelled my unlocked mobiles order. I just tried again to buy from selfridge and as i tried to pay it kept rejecting my credit cards. I ended up getting a call from one of my visas aaking if i was trying to use my card, he said he approved it, but by then it dissapeared from my order list
    05-05-17 10:53 AM
    I bet the Selfridge folks are scratching their heads wondering what's up with all these canuck orders!
    mnns likes this.
    05-05-17 10:59 AM
    That's awesome thanks so much for the info! Keep us updated whether there any duties incoming! Are you in Canada or US? It may be a bit different!

Off topic; I ordered a pair of high end IEM's from Sweden to Canada and I was charged all of the fees plus at the door the duties and brokerage fees. This was via Purolator!
    05-05-17 11:10 AM
    I bet the Selfridge folks are scratching their heads wondering what's up with all these canuck orders!
    I wonder what bbry thinks about releasing a phone in the uk when lots of people in their home country want the phone and are ignored.
    05-05-17 11:11 AM
    It's a miracle! My Selfridges order has shipped!

Man this phone had better be worth it.. LOL..

My journey to order completion

1. Ordered at Seflridges on original release day to have order fail 'security check'
    2. Called bank to make sure all was correct and called Visa Checkout to have them reset info and password
    3. Ordered again at Selfridges... Order failed ' security check'
    4. Ordered at Unlocked Mobiles per their shipping date that said the 5th.
    5. Unlocked Mibiles changes date to the 15th so I cancel and try Selfridges again
    6. Order through Selfridges and once again, failed 'security check'
    7. About to give up I figure I will try one last time and use PayPal as payment method.
    8. Order goes through. I wait for the eventual cancellation and 'failed security check' notification.
    9. Tick, tock... The notification never comes..
    10. Shipping notice!

Yay.... If this phone sucks I am going to me mad! LOL
    05-05-17 02:59 PM

1. Ordered at Seflridges on original release day to have order fail 'security check'
    2. Called bank to make sure all was correct and called Visa Checkout to have them reset info and password
    5. Unlocked Mibiles changes date to the 15th so I cancel and try Selfridges again
    7. About to give up I figure I will try one last time and use PayPal as payment method.
    8. Order goes through. I wait for the eventual cancellation and 'failed security check' notification.
    10. Shipping notice!

Lucky, I am waiting now to order on 18th. Your KEYone will work perfectly in North America. I would have no issues having the UK model.
    05-05-17 03:31 PM
    Awesome!
    My order is stuck at: Payment Status: PENDING
    Even though they got my money last night...

Todd
    05-05-17 03:35 PM
    Lucky, I am waiting now to order on 18th. Your KEYone will work perfectly in North America. I would have no issues having the UK model.
    Yeah I am on AT&T in the US so it should work fine.. My total with shipping was $555.. If I would have purchased the US version it would have been about $600 after sales tax.. Saved some cash and will get it almost a month early..

Awesome!
    My order is stuck at: Payment Status: PENDING
    Even though they got my money last night...

Todd
    Hope you get shipping notice soon...
    05-05-17 04:01 PM
    Did you get an email notice?
    05-05-17 04:20 PM

10. Shipping notice!

Well ...prepare yourself to be overruned by happiness because this phone does not suck by any means. It is without a doubt the best phone I have ever had. I'm in my 40's so I've had many!! It's not the best the best at anything but it is so good at many many things. It's definitely not a one trick pony. .
    05-05-17 04:25 PM
    I also placed an order at selfridges last night. My visa didnt work so I used paypal then it went through but i'm still waiting for the payment to be processed. My bank contacted me to verify if it was a fraud but then they allowed. Nothing since..... uurghhhh i hope it doesnt change the expected delivery on may 10th
    05-05-17 04:33 PM

10. Shipping notice!

Any tricks to order from Selfridges? I cannot seem to understand the "Wish List" method....
    05-05-17 04:38 PM
    I also placed an order at selfridges last night. My visa didnt work so I used paypal then it went through but i'm still waiting for the payment to be processed. My bank contacted me to verify if it was a fraud but then they allowed. Nothing since..... uurghhhh i hope it doesnt change the expected delivery on may 10th
    I'm on exactly the same situation! I used PayPal for payment and now waiting for the process. I called my bank after the payment just in case so they wouldn't block it. Let's hope we both get delivered on May 10th!!
    2high4u likes this.
    05-05-17 04:39 PM
    In germanny mediamarkt and saturnes are sold out the expecting delivery in two weeks.

In the Netherlands we must wait till june, but they didn't tell us which year.

Posted via CB10
    Alain_A likes this.
    05-05-17 04:47 PM
    My story is similar,

Ordered from unlocked mobile but couldn't ship on the 5th .. So I had that canceled.

Found that you can still order from self fridges!
    Placed an order yesterday to canada and it is now "ready for dispatch , your order is awaiting transport"

Estimated delivery date is may 9th through fedex's two day shipping!

Can't wait for this bad boy and bye bye priv.
    05-05-17 05:13 PM
    My story is similar,

Ordered from unlocked mobile but couldn't ship on the 5th .. So I had that canceled.

Placed an order yesterday to canada and it is now "ready for dispatch , your order is awaiting transport"

I think I placed mine around the same time as you, but I haven't seen any movement yet.
    05-05-17 06:22 PM
    I think I placed mine around the same time as you, but I haven't seen any movement yet.
    Same here... Paid via mastercard, order page states payment pending after a day.
    The wait is agonising.... Hope everything goes well
    05-05-17 08:04 PM
    My story is similar,

Mine is still PENDING What the bananas!!!
    05-05-17 08:24 PM
    Mine is still PENDING What the bananas!!!
    Hopefully you will all get an update soon , it is past midnight in London, maybe saturday will be the day for dispatch.

I have much higher hopes for Selfridges as they have gotten a 2nd batch of these devices.
    05-05-17 08:26 PM
    Just got this email from Selfridge when i asked when will KeyOne be shipped.

Thank you for your email.

With regards to your order for the BLACKBERRY KEYone smartphone.

I have today looked into your account and can see that your estimated date of delivery is Tuesday 9th May 2017 so your order will be shipped to you very soon.

I have today contacted the relevant department asking them if they can advise us when the order will be shipped to yourself, once we receive a response from them we will be in contact with you.

If you have any further queries in the meantime, please let me know.
    05-06-17 01:45 AM
665 ... 56789 ...