I don't know if this is allowed, if it isn't mods please delete. Here's the link to the Selfridge's Keyone page:

http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/...CachePage=true
    Narc.....
    05-04-17 11:42 PM
    So someone please answer me this question. If I purchase from this unlocked-mobiles site, since it is a UK phone, will I only be needing a UK-US adapter?
    05-04-17 11:56 PM
    I did the trick the other guys mentioned. I kept checking back and the Keyone finally popped up. Since it was out of stock I added it to my wish list and then went to my wish list and quickly clicked the yellow "add to basket" button before the it disappeared. Then I was able to check out. I got delivery by 5/10.

Now I have to cancel Unlocked Mobile order.... the problems I make for myself haha
    That's what I did, but any confirmation that Selfridge has keyone? I have now unlocked mobile and Selfridge order pending, other says may 15th and other may 9th.
    05-05-17 12:07 AM
    So someone please answer me this question. If I purchase from this unlocked-mobiles site, since it is a UK phone, will I only be needing a UK-US adapter?
    It would be a bit ugly but a simple plug adapter will work fine. The lower AC voltage won't be an issue.
    05-05-17 12:11 AM
    I did just cancel the order and ordered with Selfridges. It'll arrive on Monday the 15th normally, but at least they're being honest about it.
    05-05-17 01:01 AM
    I did just cancel the order and ordered with Selfridges. It'll arrive on Monday the 15th normally, but at least they're being honest about it.
    Edit: Did you call or get response from them regarding cancelling?
    I see it is on Selfridges today again but Out of Stock already.
    Last edited by Pinot2015; 05-05-17 at 06:05 AM.
    05-05-17 05:24 AM
    Did you call unlocked-mobiles to cancel or did they respond to an email when you asked for them to cancel?
    I see it is back on Selfridges but sold out again.
    I did not yet receive a response to my email. And my Selfridges order will only be here next Monday 15/5.
    05-05-17 05:53 AM
    Finally got my cancellation notice email from unlocked-mobiles.com.
    Phew !!
    05-05-17 06:02 AM
    Finally got my cancellation notice email from unlocked-mobiles.com.
    Phew !!
    Same.. Got an email saying it will be cancelled.. No movement on my Selfridges order yet that said delivery on the 9th..
    05-05-17 06:16 AM
    Same.. Got an email saying it will be cancelled.. No movement on my Selfridges order yet that said delivery on the 9th..
    Ya, can't say I am overly confident but hopeful for the 9th as that is what my order said. If not shipped prior by 18th I will cancel. Wait for NA version at that stage.
    It is back on Selfridges again but showing sold out.
    05-05-17 06:21 AM
    payment pending for selfridges ?
    05-05-17 06:23 AM
    Add about 30% for dutie and customs brokerage fee as well. If it's a major co. Like FedEx etc they will take of it so you will get it fast.
    05-05-17 06:36 AM
    payment pending for selfridges ?
    Yes still pending in PayPal.. I tried using my card to order but it was rejected.. PayPal went through and the order says ' Ordered' and PayPal says 'Authorization'

I assume if it was going to be cancelled, it would have been by now..
    05-05-17 06:36 AM
    Add about 30% for dutie and customs brokerage fee as well. If it's a major co. Like FedEx etc they will take care of it so you will get it fast. I'm with Rogers and with the exchange rate and dutie customs fees I'm gonna pre-order at Rogers reservation system online May 18th or the minute it goes live. I just can't justify paying the extra $$$.
    05-05-17 06:39 AM
    Add about 30% for dutie and customs brokerage fee as well. If it's a major co. Like FedEx etc they will take care of it so you will get it fast. I'm with Rogers and with the exchange rate and dutie customs fees I'm gonna pre-order at Rogers reservation system online May 18th or the minute it goes live. I just can't justify paying the extra $$$.
    If you want an unlocked version you are not going to save any money. My total from Selfridges was 835$ taxes, shipping, and customs included. Assume the device will probably sell at 699 CA unlocked. Factor in the taxes (ON) and that's 790. 45$ is not bad for getting the device a month early.
    05-05-17 06:53 AM
    Actually I ordered off of Selfridges. KEYone $695. Delivery $45, Import duties $36.49
    Total: 776.49
    Delivery May 9th apparently
    There will be no further charges as per other posters here that ordered from Selfridges delivered to Canada last week.
    05-05-17 06:55 AM
    Actually I ordered off of Selfridges. KEYone $695. Delivery $45, Import duties $36.49
    Total: 776.49
    There will be no further charges as per other posters here that ordered from Selfridges delivered to Canada last week.
    What province are you in?
    05-05-17 06:56 AM
    What province are you in?
    Alberta
    05-05-17 06:57 AM
    Alberta
    Hence the difference. .
    05-05-17 07:42 AM
    Hence the difference. .
    Well , Selfridges said I didn't pass the security check and cancelled my order without calling or even asking for card. It actually went through PayPal (from my Visa) the Visa showed pending.
    Thats a little disappointing to say the least.
    05-05-17 08:01 AM
    Well , Selfridges said I didn't pass the security check and cancelled my order without calling or even asking for card. It actually went through PayPal (from my Visa) the Visa showed pending.
    That used to happen to me once in a while. Bank set up a automatic security check when I buy something online. The way it works is when I make a purchase I have a pop-up window from visa that opens and I have to enter my password. Never had a problem since. I think it's called "verified by visa"
    05-05-17 08:30 AM
    Sounds like I'm sort of in the same boat. Can you check your order history in your Selfridges account to see if you have any orders placed? Mine says nada and the purchase is still pending in my PayPal account. Doesn't look promising
    05-05-17 08:33 AM
    Bummer!

I just checked mine and it still says 'Ordered' and PayPal still say 'Authorization'.. I am not holding out much hope since I have not got shipping notice yet and it's almost the end of the day in England...

Man this is quite the headache. BB blotched the release, retailers with bogus dates and terrible fraud detection....

I had my 1st order with Selfridges cancelled due to unable to pass security check using a CC I've had for years. I've also lived at the same address for 10+ years.. Never had a single transaction cancelled before this fiasco..

For this order that's still pending, I used PayPal and a different payment method.. Time will tell I guess but the clock is ticking on it getting fulfilled today or not..
    05-05-17 08:33 AM
    When i placed the order i received an email from paypal that says its in the autorization stage. However when i check my selfrridges account it shows no current orders and when i log into paypal the transaction doesnt show up. The wish list to shopping bag "hack" doesnt work anymore either.
    05-05-17 08:52 AM
    When i placed the order i received an email from paypal that says its in the autorization stage. However when i check my selfrridges account it shows no current orders and when i log into paypal the transaction doesnt show up. The wish list to shopping bag "hack" doesnt work anymore either.
    My guess, in your case, is that it was instantly cancelled for some reason.. If it does not show under orders and it does not show in PP, then the order does not exist.. You can call PP and ask what happened with it but my guess is that it instantly failed and was not even 'officially' processed..
    05-05-17 08:57 AM
665 ... 45678 ...