Bad news guys. Just got this update from unlocked mobiles
    This is why I've been banging on how unlocked mobiles is utterly unprofessional and unreliable.

And their customer service is terrible.
    05-04-17 05:47 PM
    Do it in CDN dollars. My total is $776CDN including important duties and Shipping . (Alberta) No VAT or other taxes
    Mine cost more than that... Did you use Paypal to pay? I wonder if it's the conversion...
    05-04-17 05:48 PM
    Would one of you mind posting the URL to the Selfridge KEYone product page ? Every time I search for it I come up empty. Thanks!
    05-04-17 05:51 PM
    I did and will do same. Its their own fault for misleading advertising.
    It's probably not their fault to be honest , blackberry started production too late
    05-04-17 05:53 PM
    Mine cost more than that... Did you use Paypal to pay? I wonder if it's the conversion...
    I used PayPal but that had nothing to do with cost as we knew total before payment. Maybe because Alberta only has 5% GST as a total tax?
    05-04-17 05:57 PM
    Would one of you mind posting the URL to the Selfridge KEYone product page ? Every time I search for it I come up empty. Thanks!
    Can you go into your history and find last time you saw selfridges and KEYone in same url? Thats what I did.
    05-04-17 05:58 PM
    It's probably not their fault to be honest , blackberry started production too late
    That may be true, however we would then have to assume unlocked-mobiles were promised a certain date then last night or today BlackBerry bailed on them.
    Let's not forget that unlocked-mobiles.com is a very small business with NO way of cancelling a order online or a way to call outside of hours 9-5. They also never return emails.
    My mistake for getting too impatient :-)
    05-04-17 06:03 PM
    That may be true, however we would then have to assume unlocked-mobiles were promised a certain date then last night or today BlackBerry bailed on them.
    Let's not forget that unlocked-mobiles.com is a very small business with NO way of cancelling a order online or a way to call outside of hours 9-5. They also never return emails.
    My mistake for getting too impatient :-)
    Can always dispute with credit card,!
    05-04-17 06:05 PM
    I got my original Passport from ULM.com and it was delivered almost on time. Security check delayed it a bit - they wanted some magic transaction confirmation number even my bank didn't know it exist ;-). So I don't blame them, I expected this delay, as official start on our market has been pushed by two weeks too (to 30. 5.). But yeah, I should probably grabbed S8+ with keyboard case. It's surprisingly comfortable keyboard (I tried it in the shop) and they shipped on time...
    05-04-17 06:12 PM
    They say that it could arrive sooner so let's just hope
    05-04-17 06:32 PM
    Can you go into your history and find last time you saw selfridges and KEYone in same url? Thats what I did.
    Thanks! Got it! Still out of stock though. Will try tomorrow!
    05-04-17 06:42 PM
    I just ordered some USB-C cables, adapters, 2 quick chargers (one for the car) and a SanDisk 128GB microSDXC class 10 memory card with a delivery date of around the 15th, so I'm all good with my K1 pre-order at unlocked-mobiles
    05-04-17 06:55 PM
    Thanks! Got it! Still out of stock though. Will try tomorrow!
    Add it to your wish list then go to your wish list, the keyone should be there then click on it then add to bag then u can check out
    05-04-17 07:04 PM
    Add it to your wish list then go to your wish list, the keyone should be there then click on it then add to bag then u can check out
    Thanks for the workaround!
    05-04-17 08:08 PM
    I used PayPal but that had nothing to do with cost as we knew total before payment. Maybe because Alberta only has 5% GST as a total tax?
    I live in BC so the GST should be the same. Apparently they have different conversion rate compared to what they have on PayPal (or maybe they haven't updated their conversion on their website). CND is cheaper on Selfridges.
    05-04-17 09:10 PM
    I live in BC so the GST should be the same. Apparently they have different conversion rate compared to what they have on PayPal (or maybe they haven't updated their conversion on their website). CND is cheaper on Selfridges.
    GST is same across Canada but BC has Provincial Sales Tax. Alberta does not.
    05-04-17 09:12 PM
    GST is same across Canada but BC has Provincial Sales Tax. Alberta does not.
    Ah you guys are lucky!! Thanks for the info!
    05-04-17 09:19 PM
    Now look what you guys made me do!

Ordered, delivery May 10th to Edmonton, Alberta.

Now I'll have trouble sleeping .
    05-04-17 10:19 PM
    Now look what you guys made me do!

Ordered, delivery May 10th to Edmonton, Alberta.

Now I'll have trouble sleeping .
    Trouble sleeping because of the phone? Or the Ducks tying up the series? Sorry man... Had to get a jab in there lol
    05-04-17 10:36 PM
    Sorry if this has been asked, but does Selfridge has BlackBerry on stock right now? And easiest way to cancel unblocked mobile order is to call them?
    05-04-17 10:36 PM
    So I too decided to take the plunge. Was a bit rocky though. Had too many issues trying to get the visa to confirm so switched to PayPal. Screen kept clocking then noticed that PayPal sent me a pending transaction notice. I see it as a pending transaction in PayPal but don't see any purchase history in my Selfridges account.

Here is the message that PayPal sent me. Anyone get something like this?

"You submitted an order in the amount of $834.87 CAD to Selfridges Retail Limited.

Thanks for using PayPal. Please note that this is not a charge. Your account will be charged when the merchant processes your payment. You may receive multiple emails as the merchant processes your order.

Your funds will be transferred when the merchant processes your payment. Any money in your PayPal account at that time will be used before any other payment source."

This is not going as smoothly as I'd like so I may just cancel the whole thing and wait for the Canadian launch!
    05-04-17 10:40 PM
    Trouble sleeping because of the phone? Or the Ducks tying up the series? Sorry man... Had to get a jab in there lol
    You rat. I'm drinking right now, trying to forget. Oilers look over matched right now.....by Getzlaf.
    05-04-17 10:55 PM
    You rat. I'm drinking right now, trying to forget. Oilers look over matched right now.....by Getzlaf.
    At least you beat em a couple times. My Flames couldn't even do that much
    herbersh likes this.
    05-04-17 10:57 PM
    Sorry if this has been asked, but does Selfridge has BlackBerry on stock right now? And easiest way to cancel unblocked mobile order is to call them?
    I did the trick the other guys mentioned. I kept checking back and the Keyone finally popped up. Since it was out of stock I added it to my wish list and then went to my wish list and quickly clicked the yellow "add to basket" button before the it disappeared. Then I was able to check out. I got delivery by 5/10.

Now I have to cancel Unlocked Mobile order.... the problems I make for myself haha
    05-04-17 11:18 PM
    I don't know if this is allowed, if it isn't mods please delete. Here's the link to the Selfridge's Keyone page:

http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/...CachePage=true
    05-04-17 11:19 PM
665 ... 34567 ...