Got the same email, will probably cancel now.
    05-04-17 03:31 PM
    Bad news guys. Just got this update from unlocked mobiles
    Got the same email just now.
    05-04-17 03:32 PM
    Received the same one, gonna cancel my order.
    Last edited by jamielall; 05-04-17 at 03:50 PM.
    05-04-17 03:34 PM
    I was going to cancel but i dont have any other sources yet to get one quicker. If i find one before the 15th i will cancel. Hopefully they receive stock before them. This is kind of normal , every blackberry ive bought in the last decade is and experience where i curse blackberry . Why change now.
    05-04-17 03:36 PM
    I want to but I'm in Ontario on Bell Network which uses 12, I don't know if it will effect me though
    05-04-17 03:41 PM
    I was hoping to get it before I leave on vacation on the 15th... should have ordered on self fridges!

Just have to wait for pre orders in NA
    05-04-17 03:41 PM
    I just wrote and asked to cancel as well. Will try to phone as well to make sure
    05-04-17 03:43 PM
    How great is this community?? I swear TCL and BB could learn a thing or two about keeping their fans in the loop when it comes to a major device launch! I too will now hold off on making a U-M purchase. If they aren't shipping on May 5th and getting stock on the 15th, than the wait until the 31st is much more palatable.
    krazyatom likes this.
    05-04-17 03:52 PM
    I went on Selfridges website and was able to order. Added the phone to my "wish-list" and then moved it to the bag and it let me checkout. Says a delivery date of May 9th
    05-04-17 03:52 PM
    I went on Selfridges website and was able to order. Added the phone to my "wish-list" and then moved it to the bag and it let me checkout. Says a delivery date of May 9th
    Lucky you! When I search for BlackBerry on their website, all I'm getting is the DTEK60 and a bunch of perfume and jams!
    05-04-17 03:55 PM
    Must have been a bug. I just checked my wish-list and it's coming up out of stock there now too...
    05-04-17 03:55 PM
    I just did the same thing jamieall did and it worked. Ill update if it processes and ships. I had to pay with paypal it kept rejecting my cc
    jamielall likes this.
    05-04-17 04:02 PM
    Weird, I just refreshed the page and tried and it worked this time.
    My debit card has been charged as well.
    Delivery on Tuesday as well..... we'll see!
    jamielall likes this.
    05-04-17 04:05 PM
    Worked for me too! Shipping to Canada on May 9 *dancing*
    05-04-17 05:04 PM
    Did the same earlier.. Mine says the 9th as well... Now I need to cancel the Unlocked Mobiles order and see if this one actually ships / goes through.. LOL

I had to use PayPal since their system kept booting my card...

I hope the Selfridges website was correct, stock wise, unlike Unlocked Mobiles was..
    05-04-17 05:09 PM
    I'm on the payment page on Paypal but the total includes the tax as well. I thought it wouldn't include the tax if you're shipping it outside the Europe, no? I'm shipping it to Canada.

Edit: it was import duties nvm!!
    Last edited by kinosun; 05-04-17 at 05:33 PM.
    05-04-17 05:23 PM
    Did the same, seems like a glitch on their site, but I hope not. Guess we will see soon.
    05-04-17 05:24 PM
    Did the same earlier.. Mine says the 9th as well... Now I need to cancel the Unlocked Mobiles order and see if this one actually ships / goes through.. LOL

I had to use PayPal since their system kept booting my card...

I hope the Selfridges website was correct, stock wise, unlike Unlocked Mobiles was..
    I guess we will see as it worked for me as well for the 9th in Canada.. I do trust Selfridges way more! Let's see if we get lucky.

Unlocked-mobiles better not fully process any orders after we asked to cancel. Amex told me charge was in "Pending" stage. But could not stop it.
    Unlocked-mobiles has to do that.
    05-04-17 05:28 PM
    Hey mnns,
    beware from Fedex commissions, recommend for you to use Royal Mail.
    I'm also from Israel.

Hopefully they'll ship it tomorrow, will update !
    Sure about it? I just checked their website and it says 50 NIS (VAT Included) for customs inspection commission. BTW, did you check about Hebrew keyboard engraving? Thanks!
    05-04-17 05:32 PM
    I'm on the payment page on Paypal but the total includes the tax as well. I thought it wouldn't include the tax if you're shipping it outside the Europe, no? I'm shipping it to Canada.
    No taxes for me but I'm in the US.
    05-04-17 05:33 PM
    Do it in CDN dollars. My total is $776CDN including important duties and Shipping . (Alberta) No VAT or other taxes
    05-04-17 05:35 PM
    After I made the order, I figured it out. It was import duties!
    05-04-17 05:36 PM
    I guess we will see as it worked for me as well for the 9th in Canada.. I do trust Selfridges way more! Let's see if we get lucky.

Unlocked-mobiles better not fully process any orders after we asked to cancel. Amex told me charge was in "Pending" stage. But could not stop it.
    Unlocked-mobiles has to do that.
    I sent Unlocked Mobiles an email and a Facebook message telling them to cancel and refund me.. We shall see... If they process it then I'll simply file a dispute and refuse the shipment when it arrives..
    05-04-17 05:37 PM
    Apparently more in stock tomorrow at Selfridges a poster said on another thread so hopefully we all just got lucky ordering in advance of them putting KEYone officially back on site tomorrow.
    05-04-17 05:38 PM
    I sent Unlocked Mobiles an email and a Facebook message telling them to cancel and refund me.. We shall see... If they process it then I'll simply file a dispute and refuse the shipment when it arrives..
    I did and will do same. Its their own fault for misleading advertising.
    raqball likes this.
    05-04-17 05:39 PM
665 ... 23456 ...