Just orderer mine from UK to Portugal.
    No import duties as "both countrys from E.U still", total price, including postage with Fedex 24/48h, 609€.
    however...
    I payed, the money was cleared with my Visa company, (the transaction is already stated and processed and money went out). However, I Got this from Unlocked-Mobiles.

"Dear Customer

Your order has been updated.

Please find your order details below:

Order Number: XXXXXXXX
    Date Ordered: DATE_FORMAT_LONG

The comments for your order are
    In Security Check"

Anyone on the same situation?
    Thanks (sorry my English but was either that or Portuguese LOL)
    05-04-17 10:55 AM
    Mine says the same.. I assume it will stay in this state until it's ready to ship..

Mine:

Dear Customer

Order Number: 80476534

In Security Check

New order status: Processing

Should you have any questions please reply to this email.

Yours sincerely

The Unlocked Mobiles Team
    05-04-17 11:01 AM
    I hope they have these too ship, but I am not sure they do. Guess we will see.
    05-04-17 11:02 AM
    when did you buy yours raqball?
    05-04-17 11:12 AM
    Gonna feedback here how this purchase goes/ how trusty this shop is.
    05-04-17 11:29 AM
    Just orderer mine from UK to Portugal.
    No import duties as "both countrys from E.U still", total price, including postage with Fedex 24/48h, 609€.
    however...
    I payed, the money was cleared with my Visa company, (the transaction is already stated and processed and money went out). However, I Got this from Unlocked-Mobiles.

"Dear Customer

Order Number: XXXXXXXX

In Security Check"

Anyone on the same situation?
    Thanks (sorry my English but was either that or Portuguese LOL)
    Mine says the same thing. Hopefully this thing ships tomorrow, my PRIV is almost toast.
    05-04-17 11:31 AM
    when did you buy yours raqball?
    Last night after I gave up waiting on Slefrides to get more stock..

Gonna feedback here how this purchase goes/ how trusty this shop is.
    I ordered from them a few years ago and they are legit.. This time I had a problem getting Visa verified to accept my credentials so I had to call Visa and get my new card added to their credentials system. After that the order went through just fine.

Security check status is normal, nothing to worry about unless they flag your order as suspicious..

Mine says the same thing. Hopefully this thing ships tomorrow, my PRIV is almost toast.
    I hope they ship tomorrow. If mine does not, I will start looking elsewhere and will cancel this order. Says ships on the 5th so I assume their info is accurate as they've been in business for years now..
    05-04-17 11:38 AM
    Well money went out of visa account...nothing suspicious about that... Security system of payement worked ok (got an SMS from my visa bank with code to verify purchase) Just Waiting i gess...
    Last edited by ptebaiao; 05-04-17 at 11:53 AM.
    05-04-17 11:41 AM
    Can someone please confirm what symbol is printed on the currency key on the version sold in the UK? I believe I read somewhere on a different thread that it still has the dollar sign ($) as opposed to another currency symbol. Thanks!
    05-04-17 12:13 PM
    I believe they all have the $ symbol..

This is an image posted by another user who just got their UK KEYone from Carphone Warehouse

That thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12862318
    Last edited by raqball; 05-04-17 at 12:26 PM.
    05-04-17 12:15 PM
    Well money went out of visa account...nothing suspicious about that... Security system of payement worked ok (got an SMS from my visa bank with code to verify purchase) Just Waiting i gess...
    That has nothing to do with their internal risk assessment. I am sure the order will be fine but their card processor (Sage Pay) does their own risk assessment..
    05-04-17 12:17 PM
    I believe they all have the $ symbol..

This is an image posted by another user who just got their UK KeyONE from Carphone Warehouse

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...d-img_0014.jpg

That thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12862318
    Thank you!
    05-04-17 12:26 PM
    I caved and placed my order. Spent a few minutes on the phone with Chase to stop rejecting the charge. Just got an email saying my order is processing.
    05-04-17 12:32 PM
    Same got my order processed right away , if they do not ship tomorrow , I sill cancel.
    05-04-17 01:47 PM
    OMG... all the Canadian BB diehards are importing the KEYone from unlocked mobiles! I am going to give in to my impulses for sure!!!
    citystars41 likes this.
    05-04-17 02:34 PM
    Same got my order processed right away , if they do not ship tomorrow , I sill cancel.
    Mine just updated to "in security check" whatever that means
    05-04-17 02:48 PM
    Mine just updated to "in security check" whatever that means
    I had a Selfridges order cancelled due to failed 'security check'.. I've had the same address for the past 10-years and the same card for the past 4 years..

No clue why that one was cancelled just said failed security.. Hoping this order makes it through..
    05-04-17 02:51 PM
    I had a Selfridges order cancelled due to failed 'security check'.. I've had the same address for the past 10-years and the same card for the past 4 years..

No clue why that one was cancelled just said failed security.. Hoping this order makes it through..
    Ah don't say that haha
    Hopefully all the US orders will be okay

Will keep you guys posted
    05-04-17 02:52 PM

My Amex card declined the transaction but visa went through
    05-04-17 03:03 PM
    The charge was applied on my Mastercard but my order is still showing security check processing. Is there an added level of security or am I good to go?
    05-04-17 03:19 PM
    My Amex card declined the transaction but visa went through
    The charge was applied on my Mastercard but my order is still showing security check processing. Is there an added level of security or am I good to go?
    My Visa went through as well but the same card was used for the Selfridge order that failed their security check.

My point is that it can still fail their security check and you'd be refunded. I never assume I am golden until I get shipping confirmation..

On the bright side, my Selfridges order failed quickly and my Unlocked Mobiles order is still showing as active...
    05-04-17 03:20 PM
    I just pulled the trigger as well. £436.82 in total, including FedEx Priority shipping to México (£20.99). From previous experiences I know I have to pay extra for VAT/import taxes.

Crossing my fingers that it will arrive on Monday or Tuesday!
    05-04-17 03:30 PM
    Bad news guys. Just got this update from unlocked mobiles
    Attached Thumbnails Expected Shipping 5th in May from Unlocked-Mobiles-img_3045.jpg  
    krazyatom likes this.
    05-04-17 03:30 PM
    BLAH!

Just got this email

BlackBerry KEYone Pre Order Update

Dear Customer

Thank you for your pre order.

BlackBerry have advised that the KEYone will be delivered to us on Monday 15th May.

We apologise for the small delay on the stock delivery.

We thank you for your order and will update you directly via email should the stock arrive earlier.

Yours sincerely

The Unlocked Mobiles Team
    I wrote them back and advised them to cancel and refund me..
    05-04-17 03:31 PM
    Thanks for the update.
    05-04-17 03:31 PM
665 12345 ...