I have started this forum for people to post what features would they like to see with future updates.

Here are few updates I would like to see in near future. Please list yours too

1. Wake to Rise
    2. Always on Display (like Samsung Phones)
    3. Slide left on home screen to access google
    10-07-17 07:34 AM
    I have started this forum for people to post what features would they like to see with future updates.

1. Wake to Rise
    Ok.
    1-the launcher background color is full black.
    2-removal of dock pillars to 7
    3-Opening the HUB screen when scrolling to the left (like BB10)
    10-07-17 07:40 AM
    HUB panel to the left as mentioned.
    Scrolling through individual messages in the HUB like in BB1 and not the equivalent to holding the up and down arrow on a slide bar.
    A cursor that can be controlled via the keyboard.
    The keyboard shortcuts like alt U to toggle read/unread.
    Andrannoyed likes this.
    10-08-17 05:39 PM
    I like the always on
    zoom on physical key
    10-08-17 06:26 PM
    If you are willing to sacrifice the shortcut keys from the keyboard, you can use Smart Launcher and set up your Hub to the left like BB10. Smart Launcher does have a few shortcuts, though. I can type a letter and swipe to access the apps to the right of my homescreen and it will show any app that begins with that letter, including hidden ones.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    10-09-17 02:04 AM
    If you are willing to sacrifice the shortcut keys from the keyboard, you can use Smart Launcher and set up your Hub to the left like BB10. Smart Launcher does have a few shortcuts, though. I can type a letter and swipe to access the apps to the right of my homescreen and it will show any app that begins with that letter, including hidden ones.

Posted via CB10
    Just for clarity... Who is the developer of Smart Launcher? Thanks.
    10-09-17 10:21 AM

1. Wake to Rise
    I think a great feature would to be able to turn off the convenience key from being a mute key during phone calls!!!
    10-09-17 10:31 AM
    Just for clarity... Who is the developer of Smart Launcher? Thanks.
    It is developed by the Smart Launcher Team. No sarcasm, that is how it is listed. Here is a link to the free version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...owerfree&hl=en. I love the app so much, I bought the Pro version, which I have used consistently for over a year.

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    10-09-17 12:22 PM
    Software features that could be programmed in for current and future phones!
    -Multi-function convenience Key (single, double, and long press customization)
    -Keyboard shortcuts with ANY launcher on home screen.
    -Return of the Swipe-Up Targets from home key.
    -Desktop PC integration like Samsung DEX or Windows Continuum. BlackBerry is software now? Lets add some distinguishing features!

Hardware for next PKB phone
    -FLAT screen, no 3D curve or whatever so that glass screen protectors are easier to come by.
    -Do Not Disturb physical switch ala iPhone
    -AMOLED screen for even better battery savings.
    -Physical BACK, HOME, RECENTs keys instead of the capacitive.
    (This would have solved a lot of issues with the K1 such as accidental presses while using the trackpad function and non responsive key presses with a glass screen protector)
    -Please keep NFC and headphone jack. Add wireless charge and water resistance.
    10-10-17 11:48 PM