Being of the victims of screen falling off horrors, tryign to find out the best/fastest way to get a replacement.
    Looking around this forum, couldn't see an obvious answer.

I did find this in some articles:
    “TCL : If a customer does experience this, however, they’re encouraged to contact us for a device warranty replacement."
    I assumed this was meant to be BlackberryMobile. Getting onto their site, click on the "Contact us":
    just links to "About us" actually, https://www.blackberrymobile.com/uk/about-us/#
    and that's all about pre-registering etc.. (is that a broken link?)

I could send it back to the retailer(Selfridges UK) , as some people are suggesting, but I have a feeling that this may just make the process longer - as they first have to investigate for 6-8 weeks etc., then they may send it on.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    06-30-17 08:33 AM
    I just called BlackBerry Mobile when it happened to mine. it took about a week
    Ingear likes this.
    06-30-17 08:38 AM
    Carphone Wherehouse will replace within 28 days of invoice, after this they claim up 'upto 5 weeks!!' and are un helpfull. After this use the Blackberymobile service number (see https://www.blackberrymobile.com/sup...tline-service/ ) takes about a week for me. freepost address in kent to send too, return by post requiring signiture.
    06-30-17 11:00 AM
    My screen fell off also. I called BlackBerry Mobile and they emailed a shipping label for me. I just sent it out this morning.
    06-30-17 12:18 PM
    Being of the victims of screen falling off horrors, tryign to find out the best/fastest way to get a replacement.
    Looking around this forum, couldn't see an obvious answer.

I did find this in some articles:
    “TCL : If a customer does experience this, however, they’re encouraged to contact us for a device warranty replacement."
    I assumed this was meant to be BlackberryMobile. Getting onto their site, click on the "Contact us":
    just links to "About us" actually, https://www.blackberrymobile.com/uk/about-us/#
    and that's all about pre-registering etc.. (is that a broken link?)

I could send it back to the retailer(Selfridges UK) , as some people are suggesting, but I have a feeling that this may just make the process longer - as they first have to investigate for 6-8 weeks etc., then they may send it on.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    I went through Blackberry Mobile for my screen pop off issue.. It's been 21 days since I started the return process and still haven't received my replacement device. I did finally get a tracking number 2 days ago but it just says the label was printed. I called UPS and they confirmed they haven't picked up the device yet. So I called Blackberry Mobile a couple hours ago to find out if they had shipped my replacement yet. After being on hold for 20 mind they asked if they could call me back later. I agreed and here I wait. I'm fearful that since it's a holiday weekend I might not get a reply about my device from Blackberry Mobile USA until after the 4th of July. Every time I call it seems like they give me a different excuse each time. If you go the Blackberry Mobile route make sure you write down names of the reps you speak with and possibly record the conversation so they can't flip flop their answers to questions
    06-30-17 02:13 PM
    Thank you for posting this. I just started the process today. I'm hesitant about it but I want to see how fast BB can do the whole warranty process.
    06-30-17 03:16 PM
    A few of these posts are concerning and keeping me from purchasing the device. Not sure the quality or service is up to par.
    06-30-17 04:08 PM
    A few of these posts are concerning and keeping me from purchasing the device. Not sure the quality or service is up to par.
    I was also hesitant, but mine has been absolutely fantastic so far, aside from some minor software bugs. I purchased through Amazon (US) who essentially has a no questions asked return policy. I purchased my Classic through them and the shipment was stolen/missing, and they simply refunded it and let me order a second one. I trust if anything bad happens to my K1 they will promptly replace. worst case scenario, TCL seems to be on top of device replacements albeit with a slower turnaround time.

I suspect that the issues on this forum are definitely a few lemons. I tried to twist and bend mine first just to make sure the build was solid before switching devices. Still going strong after 2 weeks.
    06-30-17 04:23 PM
    Sounds like it could be another digital river slow process. In many ways I'm glad I bought through Rogers. Turnaround is quick in my experience and replaced overnight with insurance.
    07-01-17 07:15 PM
    My Tracking status finally updated last night around. According to the status update I will finally get my KEYone on July 3. So it only took me 24 days from start to finish to get my screen pop off issue resolved

Rock'n that Passport SE aka the KeyONE's fat sister
    07-01-17 10:38 PM

I suspect that the issues on this forum are definitely a few lemons. I tried to twist and bend mine first just to make sure the build was solid before switching devices. Still going strong after 2 weeks.
    No. Its a manufacturing defect.
    07-02-17 06:22 AM