Hello,

I have a problem with excessive battery usage on my KeyONE. While before the phone could last like 1.5 day for me, now I have to charge it 2 times a day or more. When it's locked and nobody touches it, it looses almost 10% of battery per hour. I have noticed that the phone is often a bit warm (it wasn't like that before). The problem has just started, I just noticed that my phone was quite warm and battery was 30% instead of like 80 which should be then.

What I already tried:
    - replace the battery - maybe a small change, regarding it was a new one
    - turned off BlackBerry Hub and Power Manager
    - reflashed the system with wipes (tried 2 different Oreos)
    - installed AccuBattery and looked at the statistics
    - tried to use phone without any apps and updates (right after the flash)

I would attach something from AccuBattery, but I realised it's worth **** to be honest. It shows battery health as 103% - more than the original battery is capable of lol.

I'd be grateful if sb knows the solution to this problem.
    07-20-19 03:42 AM
    I am not sure what could be causing this. I personally haven't noticed any difference after my software upgrade. The battery that you bought was it generic or OEM quality? Sometimes you have to be careful when purchasing those generics.
    07-22-19 12:22 AM
    I bought original battery. It is from 2017, but was never used.
    07-22-19 12:33 PM
    in Chrome check to see how many pages you have running. I had this same problem and found that the chrome browser wasn't shutting off the pages and it was a terrible drain on the battery.
    07-28-19 10:16 AM
    My personal process is always to use Power Centre to investigate drain issues. Open Power Centre and tap on battery then at the top right tap on the 3 dots and choose full device usage. Scroll down and post a screen shot here so we can see what is eating your battery.
    07-28-19 05:40 PM
    My personal process is always to use Power Centre to investigate drain issues. Open Power Centre and tap on battery then at the top right tap on the 3 dots and choose full device usage. Scroll down and post a screen shot here so we can see what is eating your battery.
    Attached Thumbnails Excessive battery usage-9544.jpg  
    07-28-19 05:42 PM
    Power center is useful?
    07-28-19 06:38 PM
    Power center is useful?
    Totally usefull. Use it all the time.
    07-28-19 06:51 PM
    Totally usefull. Use it all the time.
    Doesn't it get annoying with the "low memory" warnings when you don't really have low memory lol?
    07-28-19 06:59 PM
    Doesn't it get annoying with the "low memory" warnings when you don't really have low memory lol?
    Haven't gotten a low memory warning in over a year. Check your settings/notifications in the app.
    07-28-19 07:15 PM