'Didn't feel big in my hand'
    'Typing on it not making tired'

That's what she said

Can't wait to get my hands on KEYone!
    Last edited by usman_hidayat19; 03-01-17 at 05:43 AM.
    03-01-17 05:27 AM
    https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=WKxyEYu5FhU

'Typing on it not making tire'

That's what she said

Just watched that video and another one that seems very positive. Was good to see her using the phone too. She ticked some boxes for me about size and usability which was good. Like her putting the KEYone next to other devices. Allowed me to picture size etc... Also someone else who agrees that it's not always about the latest and greatest specs when making a quality user experience.

One thing she said was that it had a singular speaker on the bottom, not dual ones... Other posts I have read on hear seem to think they KEYone has dual speakers...
    FF22 likes this.
    03-01-17 05:41 AM
    Thinking of having it too.

Should I let my priv go? :sigh:
    03-01-17 06:24 AM
    That was such a positive video! There is almost nothing negative from here but a couple of minor concerns re hitting the Android buttons while scrolling which just takes getting used to, and the lack of OIS.

I believe that she is one of the top reviewers on the net, and I hope that this and her later full review are major influences on buyers' willingness to at least try the phone, to know of the phone, and actual willingness to see it in a positive light - not the typical, "oh look, a keyboard, give it up BlackBerry, this is not 2008" response so often heard.

Thanks for sharing!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    03-01-17 06:32 AM
    Enjoy her review.
    03-01-17 07:12 AM
    Just watched that video and another one that seems very positive. Was good to see her using the phone too. She ticked some boxes for me about size and usability which was good. Like her putting the KEYone next to other devices. Allowed me to picture size etc... Also someone else who agrees that it's not always about the latest and greatest specs when making a quality user experience.

One thing she said was that it had a singular speaker on the bottom, not dual ones... Other posts I have read on hear seem to think they KEYone has dual speakers...
    I'm not sure where she got that, it's dual speakers plus earpiece.
    FF22 and Pez1983 like this.
    03-01-17 10:01 AM

That's what she said

Well said Usman . I am eagerly awaiting KEYone launch in Dubai. Not bothered what critics have to say.
    spiculated likes this.
    03-01-17 10:09 AM
    I watch her vids all the time, good to get a perspective from her

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 10:11 AM
    That sounds super promising !!
    03-01-17 10:22 AM
    Well said Usman . I am eagerly awaiting KEYone launch in Dubai. Not bothered what critics have to say.
    Im here in Dubai as well and waiting for this unit. Hoping Etisalat would release it.
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    03-01-17 12:26 PM

That's what she said

Very positive review.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 01:44 PM
    More I hear about the build quality, camera, and keyboard the more I'm able to ignore the silver top that turned me off to this from early photos.

Erica is pretty fair (pun intended) with her reviews so this counts for a lot when she says she likes the device.
    03-01-17 10:36 PM
    More I hear about the build quality, camera, and keyboard the more I'm able to ignore the silver top that turned me off to this from early photos.

Erica is pretty fair (pun intended) with her reviews so this counts for a lot when she says she likes the device.
    At least you have had a change of mind on the silver trimming, I have not. I like the phone save for the already mentioned issue and the processor, though, the processor will need to be put through its paces to see if it is that good in relation to the phone.

Who knows, maybe I will join you in the not too distant future.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-17 10:46 PM
    It's just a tech nerd, a groupie with her given personal opinion who studied about the BB Keyone and any other phone devices. She's also a collector and buy tons of type smartphones to study them too.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 02:43 AM
    It's just a tech nerd, a groupie with her given personal opinion who studied about the BB Keyone and any other phone devices. She's also a collector and buy tons of type smartphones to study them too.

Posted via CB10
    Yes,but with over 600k subscribers
    03-02-17 03:55 AM
    Yes,but with over 600k subscribers
    Based on how she felt and experience with smart- and dumbphones to express her opinion as a hobby.

Also getting attention and 600k subcribers only it's basically nothing.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 05:21 AM

That's what she said

Very nice mini review from Erica.

This is how you sell a new Smartphone!
    falbo likes this.
    03-02-17 05:40 AM
    Looks good !
    03-02-17 07:25 AM
    Always good to get good press. Verdict for me is out until its in my hands for me to assess myself.
    03-02-17 07:30 AM

I really did not like the Silver Top when the rest of the phone was black. It looked like a foreign pressed on piece, intrusive in appearance. But in person (I did see and play with it in Barcelona), with the additional surround trim, I think it looked really fine.

But appearance is definitely a personal opinion.
    03-02-17 07:32 AM
    I agree mostly on everything ,her preview is positive,however, one thing really surprised me, when she said that keyboard is better than classic or Passport ones. IMO, Passport keyboard is B.E.S.T.!!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 07:39 AM
    I'm not sure where she got that, it's dual speakers plus earpiece.
    Probable just functionality....

Most phones with dual speakers, it's for when the phone in in landscape mode and you are watching a video... left / right sounds. While the K1 may have two speakers under the bottom grill... they'll only offer perceived left / right sound if you keep the phone in portrait mode.

Just a minor thing in my opinion, as I usually have on a set of headphone or am connected to another sound system.
    03-02-17 07:49 AM
    She says the screen ratio is 4:3. Is it that or 3:2?
    03-02-17 08:30 AM
    Really appreciated her focus on the PKB.. =)

Posted via CB10
    03-02-17 09:09 AM
    Remember it's just a "hands on" video, not a review. Probably she will do a full review at some point, with more precise info.
    03-02-17 09:12 AM
76 123 ...