For someone coming from BB10, I wasn't sure how much I would enjoy the change of OS. I have a drawer full of BlackBerrys, remember the touch screen Torch 9850 on OS7? I must say BB10 was/is the best OS when it comes to navigation, it's so smooth. I was resigned to the eventual change and I was excited to get back to a physical keyboard again.
    It's taken me about a month to get used to using a keyboard and getting the Android OS smoothed out to some semblance of operation similar to BB10. I use Tasker to simulate holster operation and made several adjustments to get notifications working the way I want them to with the hub.
    For me it's all about the physical keyboard, the hub and notifications. I haven't tried gaming yet but I do consume a lot of Web and video content as well as listening to audio weither it's saved audio, podcasts, steaming or the FM Radio, it's all great. All in a solid hardware package. I couldn't be happier!
    Last edited by giggabotch; 07-05-17 at 08:17 PM.
    07-05-17 08:06 PM
    Yes I moved from my beloved Classic and Z10 to the Priv. Loved the device but still yearning for the good old BlackBerry Bold and Classic feel. My KEYone fits that need perfectly with security, Google Play, great camera, great battery life and BlackBerry goodness. So happy I made the purchase.
    07-05-17 09:38 PM
    Agreed
    07-05-17 11:07 PM