Got up at 6:30 a.m. Turned on my Silver KEYone, fully charged. Read the news, replied to some email. Had breakfast. Called my daughter and talked for a half hour. Then, this afternoon, I've been listening to the baseball game for the last two hours. So, it's 3:00 p.m. and, it can't be, I still have 90% charge on my battery. Hard to complain.
    Sime0n_S and psychofox13 like this.
    09-15-18 02:12 PM
    Hard to complain indeed.. While heading to airport 6:30 a.m. for a one day out of town meeting I realized I forgot my power cord / adapter back home, I looked at my phone 100% battery charge. Within a second I thought "wait a minute, this is a BlackBerry KEYone!.relax" .. Came back home at 9 p.m.: battery still at 70%, after day's work of emails and calls. great device!
    09-16-18 03:50 PM
    you guys are doing pretty well, but looking at your results makes me think I am a heavier user than I thought I was. I usually unplug around 6:30am, play music until about 8:00 while viewing and responding to social (Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook) along with checking email until about 8:40. get back on it around 11 to 12, and again from 3 onwards. Heavy use of YouTube and the hub. Usually not plugging in until 11pm and usually with more than 30 percent!
    09-16-18 06:01 PM
    After upgrading to Oreo, I've noticed a HUGE increase in battery life. No change to my use patterns. I used to wake up, unplug, and go to bed with about 30%.

The other day, I didn't plug-in when I went to bed (was at 98%), woke up at 90%, and went to bed 14 hours later at 49%.

This is a two-day phone now.
    09-17-18 07:32 AM
    you guys are doing pretty well, but looking at your results makes me think I am a heavier user than I thought I was. I usually unplug around 6:30am, play music until about 8:00 while viewing and responding to social (Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook) along with checking email until about 8:40. get back on it around 11 to 12, and again from 3 onwards. Heavy use of YouTube and the hub. Usually not plugging in until 11pm and usually with more than 30 percent!
    Snapchat is a huge battery hog on all devices. One reason I refuse to use it.

Same with Facebook. Though I've downloaded their Lite versions and see improvement with the battery with the lite version.

I game on mine, stream music, text, email... never have I gone below 30 percent at the end of the day (when I don't game I hover around 50 percent by the end of the day)
    09-17-18 02:26 PM
    for the record..I don't play games, no Facebook, no Twitter, no Snapchat, and whatever else is out there.. just emails, phone, texts and Spotify.
    09-17-18 05:29 PM
    Snapchat is a huge battery hog on all devices. One reason I refuse to use it.

Same with Facebook. Though I've downloaded their Lite versions and see improvement with the battery with the lite version.

I game on mine, stream music, text, email... never have I gone below 30 percent at the end of the day (when I don't game I hover around 50 percent by the end of the day)
    That must be nice, I wish that this was my case. Being 15 and having the only way of communication for most of my friends being snap, I am forced to use it, otherwise it wouldn't even be downloaded. Facebook would probably be on no matter what, I need it.
    09-17-18 08:06 PM