I just installed that app. But I canNOT find it anywhere on my device, other then in the Playstore with an OPEN box.
    Check your widgets. it's there.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-02-17 12:34 PM
    He's talking about an app. Here's on app that works great for the Convenience Key drop down status thing.

Attachment 426270
    This is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
    07-02-17 01:42 PM
    I have no issues reaching the notifications but also programmed a keyboard shortcut. I programmed my convenience key to the Google assistant. I quick and easy shortcut that enables my to do SO much.
    07-02-17 02:28 PM
    I prefer the hub as that shortcut. Once the swipe up shortcuts are brought back I'll probably change it.
    07-02-17 02:47 PM
    I switched to KeyOne from an iphone and miss the side flip switch to turn on/off ring and notifications so I set my convenience key to the ring volume shortcut under device shortcuts to toggle between silent, vibrate and volume.
    on old Blackberries it used to hold long on Q to set it to silent. it's not on KEYone? at least you can set it up like that i hope?
    07-02-17 03:36 PM
    Check your widgets. it's there.
    I was looking for its NAME. Finally, found it's icon!!!

Thanks.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-02-17 03:43 PM
    You can swipe down on the fingerprint sensor to pull down the notifications.

(in Android 7.1.2)
    the brother likes this.
    07-02-17 08:48 PM
    You can swipe down on the fingerprint sensor to pull down the notifications.

(in Android 7.1.2)
    Do we have 7.1.2 on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ?
    07-04-17 10:20 AM
    You have no idea how much this post helped me...

Between this and double tapping app switcher button goes back to last app have completely changed how I use this phone... BB for the win!!!
    Wait, double tap the app switcher, is that a Nouget thing?
    07-04-17 12:34 PM
    Wait, double tap the app switcher, is that a Nouget thing?
    Yup
    07-04-17 12:46 PM
    Yup
    Nice. Waiting to get my KEYone back, can't wait to use this!
    07-04-17 12:47 PM

Between this and double tapping app switcher button goes back to last app have completely changed how I use this phone... BB for the win!!!
    How is this feature enabled?
    07-04-17 01:05 PM

How is this feature enabled?
    07-04-17 02:29 PM
    I have google assistant tagged to my convenience key. very handy to be able to push it and ask google to do stuff for me.
    07-04-17 06:13 PM
    Do we have 7.1.2 on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ?
    No the KEYone is on 7.1.1

I think only googles pixel phone are on 7.1.2
    07-04-17 07:31 PM
    I switched to KeyOne from an iphone and miss the side flip switch to turn on/off ring and notifications so I set my convenience key to the ring volume shortcut under device shortcuts to toggle between silent, vibrate and volume.
    Swipe down the notification tray, then press and hold the settings icon for 10+ seconds. When you let it go, it should ask if you want to enable the System UI Tuner. Once enabled, swipe down the tray and select settings. Scroll down to the System UI Tuner menu option and click on it. Then, click on "Do not disturb" and enable both options to show it with the volume controls and the volume button shortcut.

Now you can access DND by clicking the volume rocker down past vibrate and you can access it from the volume menu itself. You can turn one or the other off in the SUIT (System UI Tuner) menu as desired.

It's available in the notification tray as well but this adds a level of access that you might find useful.
    07-04-17 10:19 PM

Agreed! Android allows you to customize this way!
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 07-05-17 at 12:39 AM.
    07-05-17 12:10 AM
    I prefer the hub as that shortcut. Once the swipe up shortcuts are brought back I'll probably change it.
    roba, I heard that this functionality will not be coming to the KEYone due to the design of the home buttons? have you heard otherwise? thanks
    07-05-17 08:12 AM
    So I was toiling over what app to assign my convenience key to, after experimenting with several, I decided to pair it with the quick setting Notification drop down app! It's been awesome! I have fairly small hands- Larger than trumps but still small and constantly pulling down from the top made it annoying. I secretly felt like I was going to drop my phone. This however has changed everything - with the touch of a button, down comes my notification drawer! It's the little things I tell you!
    I call it the inconvenience key as I hit it frequently, so I've turned mine off.

Where is the icon to set this up, as it seems helpful and otherwise harmless. Will double tapping close it?
    07-05-17 09:12 AM
    I actually have mine set to open up the battery monitor under settings. This way, I can see the drain with one push of the button, and I don't have to fear I will be taking a picture or composing an email accidentally.
    07-05-17 09:49 AM
    Along the same line, I remapped by BACK key to show the pull down menu as I like to keep the Conv Key for voice command. Also remapped the Space key for Home.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...remapper&hl=en
    07-05-17 10:59 AM
    oh and I turned off the home key so no more accidental home hits while swiping up.
    07-05-17 11:04 AM
    I call it the inconvenience key as I hit it frequently, so I've turned mine off.

Where is the icon to set this up, as it seems helpful and otherwise harmless. Will double tapping close it?
    You'll have to download an app called pull down notifications and then assign the key to that app. Unfortunately no there is no closing option aside from swiping up.
    07-05-17 01:32 PM
    I have followed your lead and set my convenience key to pull down notifications as well. Thank you for sharing!
    07-05-17 05:50 PM
49 12