Everyone from it industry knew all android phone has its own encryption chip to safeguard the privacy and security in the daily phone activities. May I know that encryption chip is a built-in in the processor or in separate location? Right know i am using blackberry keyone, my question is, can anyone can remove it easily from the phone?
    04-18-19 05:59 PM
    Everyone from it industry knew all android phone has its own encryption chip to safeguard the privacy and security in the daily phone activities. May I know that encryption chip is a built-in in the processor or in separate location? Right know i am using blackberry keyone, my question is, can anyone can remove it easily from the phone?
    http://help.blackberry.com/en/securi...y-Guide-en.pdf
    Grungni likes this.
    04-18-19 11:50 PM
    Why would you remove the encryption chip?
    04-19-19 01:12 AM