Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry KEYone

Empty thumbnails on google photo after removing photos through USB cable and PC.

Asked: Jun 17 2019 | 7:42 am EDT 1085 Views 4 Answers

Hi everyone,
I have a strange behaviour on my KEYone after removing photo from the gallery...let me explain better.
I've connected my K1 to my desktop PC and I did CTRL+C, CTRL+V of my photos on my PC. It's all ok, expect for Google Photo galley. I still see empty thumbnails and if I try to remove them , from the app, it say that can't delete them. Do you have any idea how to solve the problem?

More Answers

Jun 17 2019 | 8:42 am EDT Bla1ze

Do you have any idea how to solve the problem?
Try clearing the Google Play Photos cache/data.

Jun 17 2019 | 8:47 am EDT alexsgv

Try clearing the Google Play Photos cache/data.
Hello,
I've already tried to clean the cache. however I don't think it's a good idea to clean also the Data. I've have some photos form another Apps (WA, Facebook...) and I don't want to loose them.

Jun 17 2019 | 8:48 am EDT Bla1ze

Hello,
I've already tried to clean the cache. however I don't think it's a good idea to clean also the Data. I've have some photos form another Apps (WA, Facebook...) and I don't want to loose them.
If you're backing up your photos to Google as intended, you won't be losing them. They've been backed up. If you opted to not back them up, then yeah, not the best idea to clear your data.

Jun 17 2019 | 9:00 am EDT alexsgv

If you're backing up your photos to Google as intended, you won't be losing them. They've been backed up. If you opted to not back them up, then yeah, not the best idea to clear your data.
I forgot to mention it but I use google photo w/o any account connected.