I have 5 email accounts set up. They are all POP 3. They recieve quite OK and indicate they are sending but nothing ever turns up at the recipient. All are working through the Hub. Any suggestions?
    04-02-18 04:42 AM
    I replied the same on a thread the other day so you might try searching the sight for other ideas but my suggestion is to make sure you are using an "app password" when you setup the email account. With my outlook and yahoo accounts "app passwords" were obtained from my online account. Its confusing right now because some required different "app passwords" from the actual online passwords, some don't and then there's the whole 2 factor thing going on.
    04-02-18 05:40 AM
    As a businessman who has being using mobiles forever I have to say I find the Key one infuriating - I just need a mobile that works, sends emails/sms/ etc can handle files and spreadsheets and take photos. I don't need something that has to be fiddled with endlessly just to get basics to work and keeps bombarding me with apps and app updates. I thought the keyboard would be useful but whilst its a good keyboard again too much fiddling and mucking around around with apps. I'll probably bin it and go back to one of the old "not so smart" but good for business mobiles.
    04-02-18 11:53 AM
    Do your POP3 accounts require authentication to send email?
    04-02-18 05:00 PM
    Just to give you all a chuckle - I solved the email problems - How? no idea - I was on the way to work this morning when I passed a school bus stop full of kids (probable aged 12 or so). I was stuck behind the bus so got out of the car and gave the phone to the kids and asked if they could fix it. Ten minutes later it all worked
    FF22 likes this.
    04-03-18 03:13 AM