Hi

I've got someone I know who's abroad and is having a major problem. I don't know anything about the Key One in particular so I'm asking here to see if anyone's had a similar problem.

When replying to an email, what appears on the message body is:

"Web Page not available

The web page at data:text/html;charset=utf-8;charset=utf-8;base64, could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE"

Apparently received emails are fine.

Any ideas? Thanks
    08-06-19 02:56 AM
    Search Google with the net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE and you will find several replies...one is specific to BlackBerry Hub...
    08-06-19 05:41 AM
    Hi

I've got someone I know who's abroad and is having a major problem. I don't know anything about the Key One in particular so I'm asking here to see if anyone's had a similar problem.

When replying to an email, what appears on the message body is:

"Web Page not available

The web page at data:text/html;charset=utf-8;charset=utf-8;base64, could not be loaded because:

net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE"

Apparently received emails are fine.

Any ideas? Thanks
    Simply get them to update their Hub / Inbox apps.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-19 06:02 AM
    Simply get them to update their Hub / Inbox apps.

Posted via CB10
    She doesn't know how to do that. I've asked them whether they can see anything in the Notifications or System, but they were unsure. Is there a step by step guide I can send?
    08-06-19 08:48 AM
    Search Google with the net::ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE and you will find several replies...one is specific to BlackBerry Hub...
    I have, and I've asked her to check whether the handset is up to date. She doesn't go into anything but the Hub so she has no clue where to start - and the Key One definitely isn't stock Android, so I've only been able to supply her with vague instructions about what to do - which I don't think she's been able to follow.

As in my reply to the other guy in the thread, does anyone have step by step - and I mean step by step - examples for resolving the problems?
    08-06-19 08:50 AM
    She doesn't know how to do that. I've asked them whether they can see anything in the Notifications or System, but they were unsure. Is there a step by step guide I can send?
    Tell her to go to the Google Play Store, My Apps, Updates and update the Hub+ Services / Inbox apps.

Something along those lines and they should be rolling again.

Posted via CB10
    bseuivafom likes this.
    08-06-19 08:54 AM
    Tell her to go to the Google Play Store, My Apps, Updates and update the Hub+ Services / Inbox apps.

Something along those lines and they should be rolling again.

Posted via CB10
    Do you know the exact name she should be looking under?

She barely knows how to use the app, let alone anything else. I had to ask her to find the Play Store icon and she can't find it.
    08-06-19 09:00 AM
    Do you know the exact name she should be looking under?

She barely knows how to use the app, let alone anything else. I had to ask her to find the Play Store icon and she can't find it.
    From the home screen open the app drawer (the icon in the center at the bottom) and then look for an icon with the words "Google PlayStore" underneath.

Posted via CB10
    bseuivafom likes this.
    08-06-19 09:45 AM
    08-06-19 10:09 AM
    Thanks, I'll see how she gets on
    08-06-19 03:14 PM