Hey everyone, I've had this problem come and go, but seems more prevalent as of lately.

This is not limited to a Yahoo problem, I've had happen on my gmail as well.. Periodically messages get stuck.. I get a notification message not sent. Also told the outbox is not synced.

Previously the fix was to clear cache for BlackBerry Hub + and inbox then long reboot (many cycles). Had the problem again today much of the day, so just cleared both apps was off about 2 minutes, on powering up got 1 email sent, before the next one was immediately hung up.

So I come asking for another look, is there something better I should be doing?

Brett
    07-18-19 06:26 PM
    I had the same issue, I deleted the account and set it back up. It went away
    07-18-19 06:37 PM
    I had the same issue, I deleted the account and set it back up. It went away
    I had this same problem a while back. I finally also deleted the Hub and then set it up again from scratch with all the accounts. It has worked fine since for me as well.
    07-19-19 10:04 AM
    ok thanks everyone, didn't get notified I had responses. I will delete the account and readd then
    07-19-19 12:35 PM