Just wanted to hear what Earbuds all of our android users are using!? I'm a bit of an audiophile and love my QJAYS? My QJAYS are paired with Shure foam Earbuds for the best noise isolation!So what are people using?
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 06-20-17 at 01:04 PM.
    06-20-17 11:33 AM
    Just wanted to hear what Earbuds all of our android users are using!? I'm a bit of an audiophile and love my QJAYS? So what are people using?
    I love my 1More Triple-Drivers. They are amazing! I like to think of myself as a cheap audiophile, and found these to be the best in their class.
    06-20-17 11:44 AM
    I'm a fan of IEMs, so my daily drivers are Shure SE215s, partly for their sound, partly for their noise isolation.

I also keep a pair of the BlackBerry Premium Headphones stashed in my backpack, for those times when I just want to quickly listen to something without digging out the more expensive headphones. They're surprisingly decent for a pair of inexpensive headphones, and perfect for quick listening on my commute.
    dollface likes this.
    06-20-17 01:07 PM
    I keep a pair of Anker Bluetooth Earbuds on my desk for work. Not superb quality, but I do enjoy them to drain out office noise and listen to some heavy bass stuff. They go for like $25 on Amazon. I'm super happy with them.
    06-20-17 03:19 PM
    I use RippleBuds Bluetooth earbuds and the BlackBerry wired earphones with the BlackBerry KEYone. I reserve another set of wired earphones specifically designed to block interference for my silent violin.
    06-20-17 04:40 PM
    I did alot of research trying to find a decent pair of iem's that are not only android usable and having the three button controls on Mic as well! For my higher end iem's I use my QJAYS paired with Shure Olive buds for the best noise isolation. My throw around pair are my One Plus Bullets V2. And for Bluetooth wireless I use Plantronics Backbeat Go 2 headset.
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 06-22-17 at 01:43 PM.
    06-20-17 05:03 PM
    Not an audiophile, but I'm very satisfied with my Plantronics BackBeat FIT when commuting and my Bose QC25 at home.
    06-20-17 05:15 PM
    I'm a fan of IEMs, so my daily drivers are Shure SE215s, partly for their sound, partly for their noise isolation.

I also keep a pair of the BlackBerry Premium Headphones stashed in my backpack, for those times when I just want to quickly listen to something without digging out the more expensive headphones. They're surprisingly decent for a pair of inexpensive headphones, and perfect for quick listening on my commute.
    I use the same ones, they're awesome
    06-20-17 05:49 PM
    Lovin my new Klipsch R6m, nice jump up from my S2.
    06-20-17 05:57 PM
    Lovin my new Klipsch R6m, nice jump up from my S2.
    I love the KLIPSCH X series, amazing sound profile and clarity however the three button mic control only works with iOS.
    06-22-17 01:48 PM
    I did alot of research trying to find a decent pair of iem's that are not only android usable and having the three button controls on Mic as well! For my higher end iem's I use my QJAYS paired with Shure Olive buds for the best noise isolation. My throw around pair are my One Plus Bullets V2. And for Bluetooth wireless I use Plantronics Backbeat Go 2 headset.
    You gotta check out the 1More Triple Driver IEMs. They have Android compatible three button controls.
    06-22-17 02:52 PM