It appears I goofed something while setting up my KeyOne and I could use some help.

The first issue is that I seem to have duplicate calendars. My exchange calendar is showing up twice in the Calendar app. One has me with my gmail avatar as the organizer and the other does not have an organizer. Other than color, they appear identical. What did I do wrong and which one should I remove? I'm assuming the one with me as the organizer.

I have a similar thing happening with email. When an email arrives, it shows up in the hub first and about 3o seconds later, it shows up with a second set of notifications with the gmail app. I have not done anything with the gmail app and if I open it, it wants me to go through setup. It also plays a notification sound which I need to get rid of. I still end up having to manually clear the notification. How do I resolve this situation?

Thank you very much in advance. This is really making me appreciate BB10 with its simplicity more.
    10-03-17 09:39 PM
    Go to Settings/Apps/Gmail/Notifications and set 'Block All'. That way you manage all of your emails from the Hub only. Make sure to setup a nice signature. As for the Calendar make sure it's only picking your main account. Go to Calendar/Three Lines/Accounts and check that out.
    Lefty724 and cavingjan like this.
    10-03-17 09:52 PM
    Go to Settings/Apps/Gmail/Notifications and set 'Block All'. That way you manage all of your emails from the Hub only. Make sure to setup a nice signature. As for the Calendar make sure it's only picking your main account. Go to Calendar/Three Lines/Accounts and check that out.
    If all you want to use is the hub, I would personally completely disable the gmail App rather then just block notifications and have it sync and use battery for no reason. Go into settings, apps, then click on gmail and disable.
    Lefty724 and cavingjan like this.
    10-03-17 09:56 PM
    Yes! I hate the Gmail app.

I always disable it completely and use the hub instead. Works way better and I get notifications better than the Gmail app.
    10-03-17 10:34 PM
    Regarding the duplicate calendar, I'm assuming it would be better to delete the one that appears to have my gmail account as the organizer and leave the other one active. Is that correct? I have the one hidden but I'm still getting a conflict message when I receive calendar invites.

Thank you all for the answers so far.
    10-04-17 08:31 PM
    Yes! I hate the Gmail app.

I always disable it completely and use the hub instead. Works way better and I get notifications better than the Gmail app.
    Do you find gmail receiving emails way slower than other account?

For me, my exchange account for work, and personal hotmail account receive emails instantly. However, this is not the case for gmails. The emails always come late in gmails, and sometimes without refreshing they won't come at all especially overnight.
    10-07-17 10:37 PM
    Do you find gmail receiving emails way slower than other account?

For me, my exchange account for work, and personal hotmail account receive emails instantly. However, this is not the case for gmails. The emails always come late in gmails, and sometimes without refreshing they won't come at all especially overnight.
    I just don’t like the duplicate emails and prefer the layout of the emails in the hub.

As far as emails coming in, the Gmail app is pretty good. Just not for me.
    10-08-17 12:01 PM