Its a good plan unless you dont need it . BTW du forces a minimum of 1 year plan , no cancellation before hand . So be careful
    Yes...I was looking anyways for such plan and for me, this seems a jackpot..was so happy hearing it, so thought I will share it here..maybe somebody can get happy too

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2163
    05-06-17 12:59 AM
    any idea if Etisalat would be receiving this phone?
    05-06-17 04:52 AM
    Its official KeyOne will be released on 25th of May . Currently Axiom is taking pre-booking for a fee of 200 AED . It will deducted from the total price which is 1999 AED .
    Attachment 422591
    I'm not gonna pre-order though, last time I pre-ordered the Galaxy S6 back then, when it was released, people could just go out there and buy it and I had to wait 2 more days till it was delivered to me! no point in pre-ordering here in Dubai, nothing special about it
    05-06-17 04:58 AM
    any idea if Etisalat would be receiving this phone?
    Usually all carriers do when it's released
    05-06-17 04:58 AM
    For anyone in the UAE wanting to buy one, I bought two from Selfridges, one I'm uaing6, second in the box. PM me if you want one.
    Is there any difference bewtween the UAE Version and UK Verision ?
    The reason I am asking is for the App-Store as when I bought my BB-Passport, the App-Store was Middle-east version, which had no apps.

If there is any difference in App-Store I will get the UK version, so it isn't locked to ME-Version of App-Store.

Whats your experience ?...
    05-06-17 08:23 AM
    The reason I am asking is for the App-Store as when I bought my BB-Passport, the App-Store was Middle-east version, which had no apps.

If there is any difference in App-Store I will get the UK version, so it isn't locked to ME-Version of App-Store.

There is no difference in terms of one specs, minus the Arabic keyboard. The Google play store will be the account that your Gmail is registered. The passport is on blackberry world which is bb10 OS. This device is Android.
    05-06-17 08:27 AM

Lets see by next week . Once the demo units arrive i will confirm the variant model number by then.
    05-06-17 08:54 AM
    Definitely Arabic English. No need to even ask.
    Given that this a new manufacturer, TCL, not BlackBerry itself, a dedicated model with a physical English/Arabic KB is not definitive. Remember that since the KEYone is running Android, a virtual keyboard with Arabic will be built in anyways, so TCL may be tempted to pass on all non-English PKBs.

Can anybody actually find official confirmation anywhere that the PKB on the KEYones coming to the middle east will have Arabic?

Just loving my amazing Q10
    05-06-17 10:14 PM
    Given that this a new manufacturer, TCL, not BlackBerry itself, a dedicated model with a physical English/Arabic KB is not definitive. Remember that since the KEYone is running Android, a virtual keyboard with Arabic will be built in anyways, so TCL may be tempted to pass on all non-English PKBs.

Can anybody actually find official confirmation anywhere that the PKB on the KEYones coming to the middle east will have Arabic?

It's a licensing agreement. Old BlackBerry had Arabic keyboards. New one will have as well.
    05-06-17 11:56 PM

Axiomtelecom posted a photo of a keyone with an arabic-english keyboard on their Facebook page ..
    05-07-17 12:08 AM
    Axiomtelecom posted a photo of a keyone with an arabic-english keyboard on their Facebook page ..
    I scoured their FB page to see that photo but it's not there. Can you post a link to the photo?

05-07-17 12:35 AM
    I scoured their FB page to see that photo but it's not there. Can you post a link to the photo?

The post has been deleted , I don't know why, but believe me it was there ������
    05-07-17 12:52 AM
    I'm fairly sure one of the early tcl pics showed 3 KEYᵒⁿᵉ devices each with a different keyboard : qwerty, azerty, arabic.

And the pic was included as part of an article here on cb.
    05-07-17 01:33 AM
    Now you can preorder it from the site
    Attached Thumbnails Dubai KEYone Waiting Room-screenshot_20170507-100431.jpg  
    05-07-17 02:09 AM
    Thanks for sharing
    But I checked in their UAE website its not appearing!!
    05-07-17 04:12 AM
    Thanks for sharing
    But I checked in their UAE website its not appearing!!
    same here no post

Posted by Passport SE killed by Whatsppp
    05-07-17 05:28 AM
    Still nothing on their site
    05-07-17 02:26 PM
    Any updates on the release date in Dubai? Also, does anyone know if etisalat will classify it as a Blackberry or an android device to get a post paid data plan? Usually they charge 79 AED for 500MB when on post paid for android users it is just 99 AED for 1GB.
    05-08-17 06:08 AM
    Any updates on the release date in Dubai? Also, does anyone know if etisalat will classify it as a Blackberry or an android device to get a post paid data plan? Usually they charge 79 AED for 500MB when on post paid for android users it is just 99 AED for 1GB.
    U sure they were doing it with Blackberry 10 series that way?
    Official release date according to Axiom is May 25!

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2163
    05-08-17 06:29 AM
    That was in 2012 maybe. No more cheap BlackBerry unlimited plans for AED 89, Now the,y are just regular data plans
    05-08-17 06:35 AM

Check out this review from axiom
    uaegangster111 likes this.
    05-08-17 06:36 AM

Check out this review from axiom
    It has the Arabic keyboard yay.
    05-08-17 06:37 AM
    I'm pretty sure. I'm using the Q10 and they wouldn't acknowledge the phone as a normal device and said I would need to use a BlackBerry Plan for data. I just checked the axiom website, it doesn't mention the KeyOne anywhere. Can you post some link?
    05-08-17 06:47 AM
    I'm pretty sure. I'm using the Q10 and they wouldn't acknowledge the phone as a normal device and said I would need to use a BlackBerry Plan for data. I just checked the axiom website, it doesn't mention the KeyOne anywhere. Can you post some link?
    As of now , you can only pre -book it for a fee of 200 by going to the store and release date is 25TH of May .
    05-08-17 07:05 AM
    Available for preorder nice advertisement too!
    Attached Thumbnails Dubai KEYone Waiting Room-7374.jpg  
    05-08-17 12:12 PM
138 12345 ...