I know Dual SIM KeyOne is for the Indian market. But I've been trying to get it in US or Canada and haven't found any genuine ebay listing or anything of that sort.

Anyone in US/Canada got it? How do you feel about it? Any idea where can I get it in US?

PS: anyone knows if Priv is finally going to get Android N or Android O update? can mods (@B1aze, perhaps) find out from BlackBerry mobile?
    08-22-17 07:06 PM
    I know Dual SIM KeyOne is for the Indian market. But I've been trying to get it in US or Canada and haven't found any genuine ebay listing or anything of that sort.

Anyone in US/Canada got it? How do you feel about it? Any idea where can I get it in US?

PS: anyone knows if Priv is finally going to get Android N or Android O update? can mods (@B1aze, perhaps) find out from BlackBerry mobile?
    The north american carriers don't really want that to be a feature that they offer because they make a fortune on roaming charges.
    08-22-17 07:09 PM
    As of today, the 4GB/64GB dual-sim version is only available in India. Amazon.in will not ship it outside the country. Some are making arrangements for friends to get one and ship it to them. I considered doing so, but we don't know how updates could be affected. Warranty claims could be an issue as well.

(Hoping there may be a chance that we could see it in North America, but it's a slim chance.)
    08-22-17 09:23 PM
    Are there any updates on this? I'd love to get a dual sim phone here in the US.
    10-14-17 10:44 AM
    Still the same. Officially available only in India.
    10-14-17 11:31 AM
    I've seen them on eBay... that's probably the best place to find one.
    10-14-17 11:38 AM
    You can find it on ebay and the price doesn't seem too bad.
    10-14-17 11:16 PM
    does anyone know IF the phone gets updates the same time as the north American counterparts?
    10-14-17 11:27 PM

I was looking for one too and found this today:
    https://pdaplaza.ca/products/blackbe...ctory-unlocked
    03-12-18 03:39 AM
    I ordered one at mygsm.me they are in dubai and ship worldwide. I checked this shop before I ordered, it is reliable and I had my phone within a week. I am using it in Europe without any problems. A small dissapointment was that only one sim will function on 4G, the other one works on 3G. Updates are no problem. (Excuse me for my bad english, but I searched a long time for a reliable shop with dualsim supply, maybe this saves others some time)
    FF22 and Pistooli like this.
    03-12-18 05:37 PM
    eBay or a trusted member here at CrackBerry! The latter of which is how I acquired mine.
    03-12-18 08:22 PM
    does anyone know IF the phone gets updates the same time as the north American counterparts?
    Generally updates come the same day as the NA counterparts but this past February patch came about a week later than the the NA counterparts.

There was a lot of sms problems post-january patch on the bbb100-7 which might account for the extra time it took for the February patch to arrive when compared to the NA counterparts/bbb100-1.
    03-12-18 08:28 PM