I actually cannot believe the all black model has dual sim. I need it and I need it in the UK now!
    herr_tan likes this.
    08-01-17 10:17 AM
    Have to see how easy it is to export it....
    bakron1 likes this.
    08-01-17 10:25 AM
    I really want this phone!
    08-01-17 10:26 AM
    Slap in the face adding 4 GB of ram to those who have already purchased. Original KeyOne should have had that.
    PALoeza likes this.
    08-01-17 10:34 AM
    totally agree , dual Sim and 4gb Ram would have been amazing say one...
    deano44 likes this.
    08-01-17 10:35 AM
    People will never learn.... Brand loyalty is a thing of the past... People say "I've been with blackberry since the 8700, and then they do this to us early adopters"

They frankly don't care... And I wouldn't either if I was a company.... As soon as bb does something "wrong," people jump ship to Samsung / another brand... A petty way to feel like you got "the man"....

Early adopters don't just get the device first.... At the price they think is fair... And promise from the company a new one wont come out...

Early adopters are just that... You got the phone early... Congrats... a "better" color/model came out? Ok..... Sell yours and take the loss....
    Wezard and anon(9742832) like this.
    08-01-17 11:40 AM
    People will never learn.... Brand loyalty is a thing of the past... People say "I've been with blackberry since the 8700, and then they do this to us early adopters"

They frankly don't care... And I wouldn't either if I was a company.... As soon as bb does something "wrong," people jump ship to Samsung / another brand... A petty way to feel like you got "the man"....

Early adopters don't just get the device first.... At the price they think is fair... And promise from the company a new one wont come out...

Early adopters are just that... You got the phone early... Congrats... a "better" color/model came out? Ok..... Sell yours and take the loss....
    Early adopters know this. It's why they pay more for everything.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    08-01-17 11:50 AM
    Early adopters know this. It's why they pay more for everything.
    I don't think they do... Cuz then you wouldn't see any posts about how they feel wronged or how it should have been the original keyone
    08-01-17 12:03 PM
    Just informational:

If used with Dual Sim cards, you canNOT use an sd-card. It is apparently either or. But this new version does come with more internal storage to help balance the possible sd-card absence.
    pizzawheel likes this.
    08-01-17 01:35 PM
    Does this support all North American frequency bands, or more specifically all Canadian frequency bands? Any detailed specs anywhere?
    08-01-17 02:15 PM
    I will be! Now they just need to bring it out!

08-01-17 02:48 PM
    Just informational:

If used with Dual Sim cards, you canNOT use an sd-card. It is apparently either or. But this new version does come with more internal storage to help balance the possible sd-card absence.
    This is not true. You can have dual sim cards in the blackmodel and sd card.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-17 02:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    The second SIM card slot also functions as a microSD card slot. If you put 2 SIM cards at the same time, you won't be able to insert the microSD card.
    pizzawheel likes this.
    08-01-17 03:11 PM
    The second SIM card slot also functions as a microSD card slot. If you put 2 SIM cards at the same time, you won't be able to insert the microSD card.
    Yes, that video narration makes it sound like either/or. But at 1:59 or so, that tray might be long enough to hold both???? I guess we will need Kevin or Mr Mobile to provide a definitive answer.
    MichaelD93 likes this.
    08-01-17 03:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Not according to Crackberry Kevin who has the phone. It's either two Sim cards or one Sim card and an SD card
    DavideaNY likes this.
    08-01-17 03:24 PM
    Not according to Crackberry Kevin who has the phone. It's either two Sim cards or one Sim card and an SD card
    You are right my bad. i thought i saw 2 slots but now i see it was only one and the other was the volume rocker.......
    pizzawheel likes this.
    08-01-17 03:33 PM
    All black looks gorgeous. miles better than silver
    PALoeza likes this.
    08-01-17 03:46 PM
    Any link for import? Does it work in European country ?
    08-02-17 03:18 AM

Posted via CB10
    Well at least the first batch of TCL-manufactured (Optiemus imported) black edition gone to the reviewers seem to have only one OR the other:

Dual Sim in the all black edition-1501667241903.jpg
    FF22 likes this.
    08-02-17 04:47 AM
    Well at least the first batch of TCL-manufactured (Optiemus imported) black edition gone to the reviewers seem to have only one OR the other:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1501667241903.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	428133
    I take that you didnt read through the comments made by me...

Posted via CB10
    08-02-17 04:53 AM
    Any link for import? Does it work in European country ?
    UK bands supported so I guess yes. I ordered mine already..
    08-02-17 05:18 AM
    I don't think they do... Cuz then you wouldn't see any posts about how they feel wronged or how it should have been the original keyone
    People blame the product and manufacturer for their buyer's remorse after they make an emotional purchase.

People who make rational purchases after careful consideration are less likely to regret their purchases.

It was widely known that TCL would be releasing more devices. Why would anyone think there would never be a better phone?

If you have to have the latest and greatest, you need to budget to buy two phones a year.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    pizzawheel, Tim-ANC and joewoo like this.
    08-02-17 07:04 AM
    UK bands supported so I guess yes. I ordered mine already..
    How did you manage to do that? They are saying its only available via Amazon.in and they aren't taking orders yet...
    08-02-17 07:42 AM
    08-02-17 07:54 AM

Stop with the logical facts ok......remember we're you are!
    FF22 likes this.
    08-02-17 08:01 AM
43 12