Just got my Keyone today. The DTEK security software is saying I'm not using a Blackberry device. Also, it says the operating system is a version of Android that is not designed for your phone. Anyone else having this issue?
    06-15-17 11:06 PM
    Take it back and tell them to give you one that functions correctly out of the box.
    06-15-17 11:09 PM
    Yeah saw that problem on private before I think just a glitch from dtek app , false warning
    06-15-17 11:26 PM
    I just got my keyone and dtek is saying the same thing.

This version of Android is not designed for your blackberry device

You are not using a blackberry device

And

Integrity of operating system is compromised.

Wtf?!?

Anyone know a fix for this? I tried updating dtek and reinstalling it to no avail. Even tried a reset twice. This sucks.

Oh and by the way my wife got hers today from amazon and doesn't think she wants to keep it.

Amazon, oddly sent me one that was clearly a new build (came with July patch installed) but they sent it with a UK charger. Model name on box and in system info is BB100-1 so it's the US version. Box was sealed and brand new.
    08-09-17 10:11 PM
    What is your build number and kernel version? If it's not a consumer build I'm interested.
    08-10-17 01:48 AM
    Decided to keep it. Even though it came with a weird charger I have plenty of spares.

As far as the Dtek problem... I figured out how to do it. I tried resetting 3 times to no avail until I took out BOTH the sim card and the SD card out of the phone and reset it using wifi. This installed a clean system without any issues. I suspect that the sd card had some leftovers from a previous OS and that was hindering it. All good now for anyone that may have this question in the future.
    08-10-17 04:15 PM