When opening the DTEK in BlackBerry Keyone after updating the OS the Device security status shows as POOR and the following message is shown under Operating system integrity The integrity of the operating system is compromised.
    09-28-17 01:45 PM
    this is a known bug in the dtek app. the only solution is a factory reset.
    09-28-17 01:56 PM
    I do have the same problem. Even did a factory reset to see it happen again after reconfiguring all apps. Not worth the effort. Hope BlackBerry announces the fix, when it comes up, so we can actually use and trust this feature.

I do not have high expectations, though since this bug is known for months now.
    09-28-17 02:50 PM
    this is a known bug in the dtek app. the only solution is a factory reset.
    It's not necessarily a bug. There is a chance of a false positive, but I wouldn't take the chance.
    09-28-17 03:31 PM
    dtek in my opinion is useless if it cant figure out that the own software used to run it is not bad than how do we know if it is even protecting us.
    09-28-17 03:32 PM
    I do have the same problem. Even did a factory reset to see it happen again after reconfiguring all apps.
    All that says is that one of your apps probably DOES do something it's not supposed to - either on purpose or inadvertently.
    09-28-17 03:33 PM
    All that says is that one of your apps probably DOES do something it's not supposed to - either on purpose or inadvertently.
    Unlikely since it changes to that status random with same setup. IMHO it is not possible to deal with that without BlackBerry stating their open issue is fixed.
    09-28-17 03:37 PM
    i did reset. Now my playstore is not working rest all is ok
    09-29-17 01:42 PM
    when will DTEK app function properly! not willing to try Factory reset if not needed. Keyone was working fine till I saw that after last September security update on Sprint. any place to report this that might help?
    10-24-17 10:23 AM
    I had the same problem. Did a factory reset and about 4 days later Dtek showed the same thing, operating system compromised. Maybe it's an app on my phone but I literally only have about a dozen apps installed from Google Play so I seem to doubt it. I hardly use any apps. There's no way I'm doing yet another factory reset. Just going to live with it I guess.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-29-17 09:53 PM
    Anyone have a clue as to what in the world may be causing this sto0pid DTEK crap?
    10-30-17 02:09 AM
    Protecting from what?
    There is no protection. Any and every claim of protection is misleading, don't waste your time on protection or anti virus apps for you phone.
    All phones can be accessed.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-17 02:26 AM
    Of course no device is completely secure but that's why we bought the Keyone,we assumed it was just a little more secure than most. But if the operating system is so easily compromised by an app it suggests the purported security of the Keyone may just be hype or it has a serious flaw.
    10-31-17 09:38 PM
    I had this issue pop up with my Priv quite sometime ago. A downgrade, followed by a reboot and an upgrade solved my problem. I have heard of some checking the manufacture date on the KeyOne by entering a code have experienced this. Not sure if my method worked for those that did this, but know it triggered the DTEK app. Guess it doesn't want anyone viewing or tweaking the innards of the software.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-17 10:38 PM
    I had this issue pop up with my Priv quite sometime ago. A downgrade, followed by a reboot and an upgrade solved my problem. I have heard of some checking the manufacture date on the KeyOne by entering a code have experienced this. Not sure if my method worked for those that did this, but know it triggered the DTEK app. Guess it doesn't want anyone viewing or tweaking the innards of the software.

Posted via CB10
    Hello all!
    Please install the latest update of DTEK, as it seems to have corrected the perpetual "poor status" issue.

I went from "poor" to "excellent" with this latest update... so, please try it, as it might resolve this irritating and worrisome issue.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-24-18 08:19 PM