So on my KEYone, when I click on the DTEK icon it shows that my operating system integrity is bad what do I do help thanx
    07-30-17 08:43 PM
    throw your phone against the wall while shouting, "incoming!!!!"
    07-30-17 10:48 PM
    Shouldn't the DTEK app tell you what to do? Isn't that the point?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-17 11:12 PM
    Factory reset.
    07-30-17 11:14 PM
    Factory reset.
    Agree, find I have to every Update.
    07-30-17 11:53 PM
    So on my KEYone, when I click on the DTEK icon it shows that my operating system integrity is bad what do I do help thanx
    Reboot and check again.

This was happening to folks with the Priv. I'm not sure that they were able to clear up without doing a factory reset.

But it is generally because some app acted up.
    07-31-17 12:02 AM
    how do u do a factory reset please ??
    07-31-17 06:11 AM
    I have exactly the same issue. says do a reset and reload everything. just got my new keyone and set it all up, I'm not going through that again! hopefully a reboot will help...
    07-31-17 06:35 AM
    how do u do a factory reset please ??
    Main settings, Back&Reset, Factory Data reset...

You will lose all of your settings and data.

If you use the same Google credentials, apps and some stuff will be restored. You will have to reestablish your email accounts.
    07-31-17 08:56 AM
    done and it works
    FF22 likes this.
    07-31-17 06:15 PM
    [QUOTE=conite;12975844]Factory reset.[/QUOTE

I'm getting the dtek os corruption alert.

When I toggle on to backup my K1 where does it reside?
    08-18-17 03:54 PM
    Trying to attach photo
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK app warning-1754892231.jpg  
    08-18-17 03:55 PM
    2nd
    Attached Thumbnails DTEK app warning-277599468.jpg  
    08-18-17 03:56 PM
    [QUOTE=VictorRight;12993174]
    Factory reset.[/QUOTE

I'm getting the dtek os corruption alert.

When I toggle on to backup my K1 where does it reside?
    On the Google servers.
    08-18-17 04:17 PM
    I have the same issue. I will wait for the next OS update to see if that resolves the issue. I'm sure the OS is fine. It's a false alarm and probably has no affect on anything. DTEK is virtually useless anyway.
    08-18-17 07:13 PM
    [QUOTE=conite;12993189]
    On the Google servers.
    If you had the dtek warning about the os as shown in my screen shots above this comment, would you do a system restore or wait until the next update?
    08-20-17 06:56 PM
    [QUOTE=VictorRight;12994817]

If you had the dtek warning about the os as shown in my screen shots above this comment, would you do a system restore or wait until the next update?
    I would wait for the next update. Which should be tomorrow for me on Rogers.

If that doesn't work, then I will do a factory reset.
    08-20-17 06:58 PM
    And I just got it this morning after running a Speaker Test and being on a cdma KeyOne, I may never see an update!!!!!
    08-20-17 08:01 PM
    Realistically, these are all false alarms. DTEK is virtually useless and not needed in Nougat. I wouldn't be surprised if BlackBerry stops including it in BlackBerry devices.

It's a joke really. BlackBerry named the DTEK50 and 60 after an app that is useless.

Ignore it. I wouldn't waste my time factory resetting a perfectly good device.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-20-17 08:30 PM
    Realistically, these are all false alarms. DTEK is virtually useless and not needed in Nougat. I wouldn't be surprised if BlackBerry stops including it in BlackBerry devices.
    Nah. Nougat still doesn't come close to the comprehensive integrity detection capabilities of both Knox and BlackBerry Android DTEK.
    08-20-17 08:32 PM
    Nah. Nougat still doesn't come close to the comprehensive integrity detection capabilities of both Knox and BlackBerry Android DTEK.
    Really? I can edit all permission within Nougat. DTEK is not required at all. DTEK just piggybacks off Nougat built in capabilities. It's just bloatwear and can be dispensed with.
    08-20-17 08:37 PM
    Really? I can edit all permission within Nougat. DTEK is not required at all. DTEK just piggybacks off Nougat built in capabilities. It's just bloatwear and can be dispensed with.
    Permission management is only one piece of DTEK. The bigger feature is real time integrity detection - which continually scans for modifications to system files.
    Matt J likes this.
    08-20-17 08:43 PM
    Permission management is only one piece of DTEK. The bigger feature is real time integrity detection - which continually scans for modifications to system files.
    I don't buy this. BlackBerry can market DTEK any way it wants, but I remember when the app told me that my PRIVs OS was compromised and recommended a factory reset. Luckily I didn't do it and waited for an app update. LOL.

Other people had DTEK saying that they weren't using a BlackBerry device. LOL. Yeah. OK.

Mark my words. The DTEK app won't be around much longer. It's more of a headache than anything else. Causes anxiety for no good reason.
    08-20-17 09:09 PM
    I don't buy this. BlackBerry can market DTEK any way it wants, but I remember when the app told me that my PRIVs OS was compromised and recommended a factory reset. Luckily I didn't do it and waited for an app update. LOL.

Other people had DTEK saying that they weren't using a BlackBerry device. LOL. Yeah. OK.

Mark my words. The DTEK app won't be around much longer. It's more of a headache than anything else. Causes anxiety for no good reason.
    Integrity detection and hardware root of trust are the backbone of both BlackBerry Android and Knox. It won't be going away anytime soon. A few false positives are a small price to pay for the heightened security.
    08-20-17 09:12 PM
    Integrity detection and hardware root of trust are the backbone of both BlackBerry Android and Knox. It won't be going away anytime soon. A few false positives are a small price to pay for the heightened security.
    DTEK has nothing to do with the hardware root of trust.
    08-20-17 09:22 PM
31 12