I have been using nothing but bb for 18-20 years. I dropped my Keyone a couple weeks ago and shattered the screen. I had the screen replaced. Thought is was just and lcd and new screen. When i saw the replacement it looked to be 50% of the phone its self. The problem I am having is. When I use speaker phone, the person on the other end hears an echo of themself talking. When i switch from speaker phone to normal phone use. They all say the echo goes away. I have taken my Keyone back to the repair shop 5 times for this. I am burned out...I now want to just replace the phone. Is there a key2 that i can use on sprint or verizone? If so, what is the BB key2 part number for sprint and what is the bb key2 part # for verizon. If you have any tips on getting my echo problem fix I would love to hear it. Thanks all.
    01-29-20 01:48 PM
    There is no KEY2 that will currently work on Sprint....

Maybe find a new or used Sprint KEYone to replace yours?
    01-29-20 01:58 PM
    Thank you Dunt Dunt Dunt. Is there a key2 that will work on Verizon? I am not under any contract and would like to switch
    01-29-20 01:59 PM
    Thank you Dunt Dunt Dunt. Is there a key2 that will work on Verizon? I am not under any contract and would like to switch
    Verizon in now allowing CDMA-less activations, so the US sold devices should work.

They are supporting the LE the best, but many have had success getting the KEY2 activated as well - at this point it's finding someone that is selling them.
    01-29-20 02:26 PM
    GotalkUSA.com sells them.
    for the KEY2 here is the link. They also have the KEY2 LE (It is less expensive if you don't mind not having a captivating keyboard)
    https://gotalkusa.com/smartphones/bl...-key2-unlocked
    They ran a sale not so long ago. It may be they will again.
    I got mine there and was quite happy with the service. they have a payment plan you can use as well.
    01-30-20 04:36 AM