So I dropped my KEYone. I dropped it 4' onto tile. No screen pop or lift but chin is damaged. So sad may need to buy a new next month.
    Attached Thumbnails dropped my KEYone-5339.jpg  
    HabsSuck likes this.
    06-09-17 06:43 AM
    Try a case to protect. good luck
    06-09-17 06:50 AM
    So sad that the corner picked up all the impact force
    We'll see when CBK does his drop test how the phone will handle it.
    06-09-17 06:51 AM
    So I dropped my KEYone. I dropped it 4' onto tile. No screen pop or lift but chin is damaged. So sad may need to buy a new next month.
    If it still works, carry on
    06-09-17 07:00 AM
    no case for me. I rather buy new lol. I think the phone held up very well considering. KEYone is a beast!
    EndRacism likes this.
    06-09-17 07:07 AM
    I dropped mines from about 3 feet onto concrete and has minor scratches on the corners and that's it (it ultimately landed on its face, the screen is fine.) It now resides within an Incipio Octane Pure Case for safe keeping.
    06-09-17 07:08 AM
    I wish I could do a case but I use a priv holster and love the look of this phone. The case would prohibit me from using the holster (tight already) and case would cover up the beautiful phone. So I'll sell it in a month and buy a fresh one
    06-09-17 07:17 AM
    I wish I could do a case but I use a priv holster and love the look of this phone. The case would prohibit me from using the holster (tight already) and case would cover up the beautiful phone. So I'll sell it in a month and buy a fresh one
    What about the battery life?how many days average?

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 07:26 AM
    Give ya $250 for it when u get your new one??
    06-09-17 07:37 AM
    I get 10 hours at most. however please don't Jude the phone by me. My Passport didn't even last 4 and my Classic was always plugged in lol. I have 9 email accounts pulling every 5 minutes, screen fully bright, and Hotspot on all day besides the fact I'm always on the phone. So for me it's a pleasure to have a battery last as long as it does. makes me feel like I can leave the office and not worry about where I can plug my phone in. Great phone with a powerful battery
    06-09-17 07:38 AM
    I get 10 hours at most. however please don't Jude the phone by me. My Passport didn't even last 4 and my Classic was always plugged in lol. I have 9 email accounts pulling every 5 minutes, screen fully bright, and Hotspot on all day besides the fact I'm always on the phone. So for me it's a pleasure to have a battery last as long as it does. makes me feel like I can leave the office and not worry about where I can plug my phone in. Great phone with a powerful battery
    That's about the same for me. 10 hours is perfect for my usage.
    igotberryfever likes this.
    06-09-17 07:45 AM
    Yes I find it perfect!!
    06-09-17 07:46 AM
    I think..keyone does not has any problem about performance,battery life and camera....the issue is about the durability test...that video make bb brand get shame because before this bb always told us that k1 is solid built..tcl need to solve this issue as soon as possible..more over the sale is in high momentum right now...

Posted via CB10
    06-09-17 08:40 AM