Hi
    I am a Dropbox Pro user and keep my photos synced from my phone via the Dropbox app. In all the previous incarnations of Dropbox-Android, the photos would automatically upload once the picture was taken. Using the KEYone, thats not the case and they ONLY upload when I actually open the Dropbox app. I've check APP permissions and permissions are set for the camera, along with appropriate settings within the app itself.
    Does anyone else have this issue or am I missing something?
    thanks again
    08-22-17 12:46 PM
    Hi
    I am a Dropbox Pro user and keep my photos synced from my phone via the Dropbox app. In all the previous incarnations of Dropbox-Android, the photos would automatically upload once the picture was taken. Using the KEYone, thats not the case and they ONLY upload when I actually open the Dropbox app. I've check APP permissions and permissions are set for the camera, along with appropriate settings within the app itself.
    Does anyone else have this issue or am I missing something?
    thanks again
    Dtek limits access to the ports! But I know with google drive you can checkmark certain Pic files to automatically upload! Sometimes it works with Dropbox and sometimes doesnt depending on device!
    08-24-17 05:34 AM