Hello all; I've had my KeyOne for about 10 months now and have had no issues with it until this morning. I fell asleep last night without plugging it to the charger, and woke up to find it was dead. I plugged the USB charger in and booted the phone up. I immediately noticed something odd: The date on the clock momentarily said "December 25" and the time read as 4:00 p.m.—it is September, and I booted it around 9:00am. After a few seconds, the correct date and time restored.

However, upon using the phone, I've noticed a variety of malfunctions: I cannot drag down the tool tray to reveal all of the settings, and neither the circle or square buttons work; they respond to the touch with the vibrate response, but they don't actually do anything. When in an app, I can only leave it by hitting the triangle back button.

I did a reboot, a 32-second hard reset, but am at a loss here. I rarely, if ever, let my phone battery die, so I find it suspect that all these problems have arisen suddenly after I let it die overnight. I am honestly very frustrated right now.
    09-21-19 12:36 PM
    Hello all; I've had my KeyOne for about 10 months now and have had no issues with it until this morning. I fell asleep last night without plugging it to the charger, and woke up to find it was dead. I plugged the USB charger in and booted the phone up. I immediately noticed something odd: The date on the clock momentarily said "December 25" and the time read as 4:00 p.m.—it is September, and I booted it around 9:00am. After a few seconds, the correct date and time restored.

However, upon using the phone, I've noticed a variety of malfunctions: I cannot drag down the tool tray to reveal all of the settings, and neither the circle or square buttons work; they respond to the touch with the vibrate response, but they don't actually do anything. When in an app, I can only leave it by hitting the triangle back button.

I did a reboot, a 32-second hard reset, but am at a loss here. I rarely, if ever, let my phone battery die, so I find it suspect that all these problems have arisen suddenly after I let it die overnight. I am honestly very frustrated right now.
    If you've already tried rebooting, your only option left is to do a factory reset.
    09-21-19 01:13 PM
    what about booting safe mode? warning: it wipes notes, etc.
    09-22-19 03:24 AM