I hate working around Oreo's changes.
    09-26-18 03:47 AM
    Curious to know , what changes??
    I'm on a priv never even saw nougat.
    09-26-18 03:55 AM
    Curious to know , what changes??
    I'm on a priv never even saw nougat.
    Just a few minor inconveniences:
    -Do Not Disturb's timer dialog no longer shows up unless you pull down the notifications twice, then click on the icon's tiny downward arrow.
    -Battery stats graph does not show on first click. Needs to click on the battery again.
    -My screen to desktop mirror app, Link Adaptor, is very glitchy with OREO. Worked great with Nougat. Maybe 25-33% of the mouse clicks do not register on the phone. Also weird scrolling artifacts in some apps.

I'm trying to find 3rd party alternatives to bypass these little issues but also looking into getting a 4GB Black Edition and live with Nougat.
    09-26-18 08:53 AM
    Is it possible with an autoloader?

I would reconsider. The memory and cache management improvements alone make it a must have.
    09-26-18 08:58 AM
    I would reconsider. The memory and cache management improvements alone make it a must have.
    I do notice it's a more consistent experience with OREO performance wise. But I use that screen mirror function daily. When I get home I turn on my desktop, dock my phone and the screen pops up on my desktop. Full keyboard and mouse controls. I have yet to find an easier app. Vysor is much too cumbersom and glitchy.
    09-26-18 09:12 AM
    I do notice it's a more consistent experience with OREO performance wise. But I use that screen mirror function daily. When I get home I turn on my desktop, dock my phone and the screen pops up on my desktop. Full keyboard and mouse controls. I have yet to find an easier app. Vysor is much too cumbersom and glitchy.
    What about AirDroid?
    09-26-18 09:37 AM
    Seems like an extreme measure to downgrade especially for the first two issues (tapping on battery graph twice and down arrow for DND). I understand the desktop mirror app but there are several very good alternatives like Airdroid as mentioned by Conite. Or maybe the developer of the one you use has not optimized everything for Oreo as they should?
    09-26-18 09:59 AM
    Have you tried the autoloaders for Nougat?
    09-26-18 01:04 PM
    Does Airdroid Air Mirror work properly on the KeyOne? I've never got it to connect. Other features work like the file transfers, sms, etc.
    09-26-18 05:07 PM
    Just a few minor inconveniences:
    -Do Not Disturb's timer dialog no longer shows up unless you pull down the notifications twice, then click on the icon's tiny downward arrow.
    -Battery stats graph does not show on first click. Needs to click on the battery again.
    -My screen to desktop mirror app, Link Adaptor, is very glitchy with OREO. Worked great with Nougat. Maybe 25-33% of the mouse clicks do not register on the phone. Also weird scrolling artifacts in some apps.

I'm trying to find 3rd party alternatives to bypass these little issues but also looking into getting a 4GB Black Edition and live with Nougat.
    Who makes this LINK ADAPTOR? (adapter)? I don't see it and it sounds quite interesting?
    09-28-18 10:13 AM
    its 5 pm and on the first Day of using oreo my batteri is down to 15% normally its åt 40% when leaving work.
    09-28-18 10:48 AM
    Who makes this LINK ADAPTOR? (adapter)? I don't see it and it sounds quite interesting?
    Downgrade from OREO to Nougat possible?-linkadaptervid.1..jpg

I made a GIF of how simple it is to use. Dock, unlock, and it's ready to go automatically.

I also wrote a review about it. F22 you asked me about it in my review thread. LOL.

https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...itute-1105470/

It's a discontinued product released by Lenovo.

Unfortunately the app has been removed from the Google Playstore and all support is dead.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-28-18 02:14 PM
    there is no chance for downgrade. when you try it, phone doesn't work. I tried :s
    09-28-18 04:24 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	linkadaptervid.1..jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	440382

I made a GIF of how simple it is to use. Dock, unlock, and it's ready to go automatically.

I also wrote a review about it. F22 you asked me about it in my review thread. LOL.

https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...itute-1105470/

It's a discontinued product released by Lenovo.

Unfortunately the app has been removed from the Google Playstore and all support is dead.
    Hey, I'm getting old, heck, I am old and forget stuff! (g)

Thanks for the disappointing info! (g)
    anon(9188202) likes this.
    09-30-18 12:39 PM
    After going through autoloader files it appears that any version corresponding to the phone specific prd is installable , hence how it was tried and what problems faced may please be posted
    10-02-18 06:12 AM
    Bumping for this. After a tour of Oreo, I'm considering jumping back to Nougat, where I can use the beloved cursor mode. Any advice is appreciated.
    11-28-18 09:09 AM
    Hey, I'm getting old, heck, I am old and forget stuff! (g)

Thanks for the disappointing info! (g)
    that old? May need to change your moniker to FFF222
    FF22 likes this.
    11-28-18 01:08 PM
    After going through autoloader files it appears that any version corresponding to the phone specific prd is installable , hence how it was tried and what problems faced may please be posted
    Time will heal Oreo hatred... I was disgusted but now it's OK...
    FF22 likes this.
    11-28-18 01:09 PM
    Time will heal Oreo hatred... I was disgusted but now it's OK...
    With the Verizon model - not even given a chance to hate it - we ain't getting Oreo!!!
    11-28-18 01:53 PM
    Is it possible with an autoloader?

I have shared my experience at

https://forum.xda-developers.com/bla...build-t3899104
    02-12-19 11:07 AM