Lol...or se German Messerschmidt? Hold on, Thorsten Heins has left already.

Classic .2876
    10-12-16 12:11 PM
    Widowmaker... would remind me of the old Lockheed F104 or the B-26 Marauder...

Classic .2876
    I think Kawasaki got there first with the H2

Lol...or se German Messerschmidt? Hold on, Thorsten Heins has left already.

Classic .2876
    Blackberry X-Wing.

micdrop.
    10-12-16 01:46 PM
    The Blackberry Gauntlet

Posted via CB10
    10-12-16 10:04 PM
    BlackBerry 'Death Knell' would be cool, all black.

BlackBerry 'Blue Belle' could be be gorgeous, it'd be a blue version using the new YInMn Blue pigment (which is what AMD is using for the Radeon Pro, and what I believe Google is using for their "Very Blue" Pixel)

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 10:54 AM
    Was watching the video and then just sorta shaking me head... BlackBerry really needs that Vivash guy back. He was such a great speaker.

Looking forward to the Merc though, the last great device designed by BlackBerry. Apart of the true lineage of PKB devices.
    10-16-16 08:37 AM
    Was watching the video and then just sorta shaking me head... BlackBerry really needs that Vivash guy back. He was such a great speaker.
    Thurber's actually doing most of the talking these days.

Blackberry not giving up on smartphones - BBC News
    Plazmic Flame likes this.
    10-17-16 04:56 PM
    Thurber's actually doing most of the talking these days.

Blackberry not giving up on smartphones - BBC News
    He's surely a better speaker than Chen...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-17-16 05:26 PM
    Still nothing specific said about either DTEK60 or Mercury.
    Rogers Wireless once a major Blackberry handset provider now does NOT carry the DTEK 50/60!? So it will be a huge surprise if the new Mercury will even be carried by Rogers Wireless.
    11-18-16 02:21 PM
    Rogers Wireless once a major Blackberry handset provider now does NOT carry the DTEK 50/60!? So it will be a huge surprise if the new Mercury will even be carried by Rogers Wireless.
    And Telus only carries the dtek50 and the priv. Personally, I prefer buying directly from BB, just unlocking it cost 50 bucks+tax, not to mention faster update and less carrier bloatwares. The only reason why I would go with carrier is if they offer a significant discount, but usually that means a 2 years contract.
    11-18-16 02:30 PM
    Been a long time user of Rogers Wireless and has been a long time supporter of Blackberry however both DTEK devices failed to make an appearance on retail shelves. Concerned yes as once upon a time RW was a huge Blackberry supporter.
    11-19-16 01:33 PM
    Rogers, Telus, and Bell all offer the DTEK50 on their websites and I've seen it in some of their stores. The DTEK50 is also stocked in Staples Canada stores. It's the DTEK60 that is not being offered by Canadian carriers.
    11-19-16 03:33 PM
    I absolutely love my Priv, but my hopes were in a Passport type clone. PKB, 1:1 aspect ratio, SD 8xx or SD 6xx , 4 GB RAM, and decent rear camera at least on par with the Priv.

I've seen the leaks for some time, and just don't think it's going to fit my needs.

I'm sure it will convert some classic fans, and maybe some Apple SE drivers, but for me it's not going to work.... And that's fine.

I'll probably stay with my Priv until I kill it, and might buy a back up during the black Friday sale.
    11-21-16 02:52 PM
    The exact dilemma I am in

Posted via CB10
    11-21-16 05:51 PM
    Well, you know the DTEK50 is just a figment of your imagination right? So you have no clue what you're talking about. Apparently if a phone isn't announced months in advanced that means it would not be released. That didn't happen for the DTEK50, so that means it never came out. I believe I heard you talking about that "phone" before so just realize that you're crazy. ;-) :-P (being sarcastic dude, lol)

Exactly! If the Mercury would be really in the market in January, they would have announced the good news so many months ago. I wonder why some people talk without knowing anything at all
    11-22-16 04:44 AM
    Exactly! If the Mercury would be really in the market in January, they would have announced the good news so many months ago. I wonder why some people talk without knowing anything at all
    Just like they announced DTEK 50 and 60 right?
    11-22-16 08:47 AM
    "Apparently if a phone isn't announced months in advanced that means it would not be released."

What we did see for both the DTEK50 and DTEK60 was FCC and Wi-Fi certification about a month ahead of the official announcement..
    11-22-16 10:38 AM
    Just like they announced DTEK 50 and 60 right?
    Think he missed my sarcasm in my post, lol.

ardakca likes this.
    11-22-16 10:57 AM
    "Apparently if a phone isn't announced months in advanced that means it would not be released."

What we did see for both the DTEK50 and DTEK60 was FCC and Wi-Fi certification about a month ahead of the official announcement..
    Nobody claims the pkb will be released within a month...

11-22-16 10:58 AM
118 ... 345