So even if the Mercury is coming, the PRIV is actually the last device with a PKB designed by BlackBerry

In other words, this makes the PRIV even more special as the first BlackBerry running ANDROID and the last BlackBerry designed phone *hugs my PRIV*
    The mercury has been designed by BlackBerry and is PKB device.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    09-30-16 08:02 AM
    nvm then lol *looks at his PRIV just like a normal phone*
    09-30-16 08:44 AM
    nvm then lol *looks at his PRIV just like a normal phone*
    Well, it's likely the last slider...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-30-16 09:39 AM
    The mercury has been designed by BlackBerry and is PKB device.

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Blackberry has shelved multiple devices in the past
    The Mecury would just join that list
    09-30-16 12:31 PM
    Well, it's likely the last slider...
    *looks at his PRIV in a special way again*
    09-30-16 12:50 PM
    Yes Chen is always reassuring..............just as those using OS 10.
    09-30-16 12:54 PM
    Blackberry has shelved multiple devices in the past
    The Mecury would just join that list
    Awesome, another CB psychic. You guys are kind of mean though, why not share the winning lottery numbers? Even split 50 ways it's a good sum of money...

09-30-16 02:45 PM
    Awesome, another CB psychic. You guys are kind of mean though, why not share the winning lottery numbers? Even split 50 ways it's a good sum of money...

Dont need to unfortunately. there's a quote somewhere saying exactly that.

Looks licensed PBK devices is the only option. Which could be possible for a OEM looking to improve government contracts

And it's not being psychic when it's just obvious to see.
    How many times have people been hounded here for pointing out Blackberry was in trouble and that BB10 was failing?
    If the Mecury was coming, they'd have talked it up at the earnings call as the last device. It would make no sense for them to try and sneak it out. if it's at the point where it's not ready for announcement, then it'd make little sense to spend the cash to get it that far and beyond.
    It's pure logic.
    09-30-16 05:02 PM

Looks licensed PBK devices is the only option. Which could be possible for a OEM looking to improve government contracts

How many times have people been hounded here for pointing out Blackberry was in trouble and that BB10 was failing?
    If the Mecury was coming, they'd have talked it up at the earnings call as the last device. It would make no sense for them to try and sneak it out. if it's at the point where it's not ready for announcement, then it'd make little sense to spend the cash to get it that far and beyond.
    It's pure logic.
    It is coming. I have insider info (3 people actually). 3 of them are saying the same thing. It is coming in January.

I would really like to hear from the smartass guys here, talking about the bubbles of ignorance and good hope, unicorn hunters and stuff. I really would like to chat again in January. They talk and talk like they have any info apart from their holy commenting power on the news.
    10-01-16 01:59 AM
    Could you ask your 3 very assuring sources if there might be the slightest chance that we will get Mercury before Xmas as to support the Whatsapp trapped BlackBerry users?

Posted via CB10
    10-01-16 02:43 AM
    Could you ask your 3 very assuring sources if there might be the slightest chance that we will get Mercury before Xmas as to support the Whatsapp trapped BlackBerry users?

Posted via CB10
    January unfortunately.
    10-01-16 03:05 AM
    But if I were you, I would buy a priv then return it (30 days buyers remorse) and go with the mercury
    10-01-16 03:06 AM
    It is coming. I have insider info (3 people actually). 3 of them are saying the same thing. It is coming in January.
    So these three insiders know more than John Chen who says he's undecided if he's going to make it or not?

I would really like to hear from the smartass guys here, talking about the bubbles of ignorance and good hope, unicorn hunters and stuff. I really would like to chat again in January. They talk and talk like they have any info apart from their holy commenting power on the news.
    don't worry, I've saved this post, we'll talk again in January.
    10-01-16 03:17 AM
    So these three insiders know more than John Chen who says he's undecided if he's going to make it or not?

don't worry, I've saved this post, we'll talk again in January.
    Can't wait.
    10-01-16 04:59 AM

It's pure logic.
    There hasn't been a single person "hounded" for saying BB is in trouble, lmao. That's a current fact. Totally different from future "facts." And how far ahead did they "talk up" the DTEK50 before it came out? It was pretty much "we have this new device, sales start tomorrow." So according to your logic, DTEK50 shouldn't have been released because they didn't "talk it up" months in advanced... I think they are done talking about devices too far ahead and making promises on release dates because they know delays could happen, I think they will now wait until the phone is pretty much ready to go on sale before they say anything officially. But hey, I guess I'll leave it up to you psychics. :-)

10-01-16 09:20 AM

Well, you know the DTEK50 is just a figment of your imagination right? So you have no clue what you're talking about. Apparently if a phone isn't announced months in advanced that means it would not be released. That didn't happen for the DTEK50, so that means it never came out. I believe I heard you talking about that "phone" before so just realize that you're crazy. ;-) :-P (being sarcastic dude, lol)

10-01-16 09:23 AM
    Yeah, I see dead people or dead berries in this case.
    10-01-16 09:48 AM

LOL!
    How many times have i seen this!

If Blackberry had a dollar for everytime this claim got made on Crackberry they'd still be making handsets
    10-03-16 07:25 AM
    Well, you know the DTEK50 is just a figment of your imagination right? So you have no clue what you're talking about. Apparently if a phone isn't announced months in advanced that means it would not be released. That didn't happen for the DTEK50, so that means it never came out. I believe I heard you talking about that "phone" before so just realize that you're crazy. ;-) :-P (being sarcastic dude, lol)

DTEK was a TCL branded phone

TCL do not have a PKB in their catalogue
    Blackberry arent making phones anymore

What's so hard to understand?
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-03-16 07:27 AM
    There hasn't been a single person "hounded" for saying BB is in trouble, lmao. That's a current fact. Totally different from future "facts." And how far ahead did they "talk up" the DTEK50 before it came out? It was pretty much "we have this new device, sales start tomorrow." So according to your logic, DTEK50 shouldn't have been released because they didn't "talk it up" months in advanced... I think they are done talking about devices too far ahead and making promises on release dates because they know delays could happen, I think they will now wait until the phone is pretty much ready to go on sale before they say anything officially. But hey, I guess I'll leave it up to you psychics. :-)

Not sure whats so hard to understand, but a company announcing their departure from the handset business would surely at least mention their final device is on its way.
    Granted this is Blackberry and they cant do marketing properly, but even this should be manageable for them.
    Also mentioning that they were working on a handset and saying all that work end immediately isnt exactly rocket science to work out either.
    Dont need to be psychic, just need basic comprehension skills

And saying noone was hounded for saying Blackberry was in trouble is a bit of a lie. Anyone saying that a couple of years back was told to leave
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-03-16 07:34 AM
    DTEK was a TCL branded phone

TCL do not have a PKB in their catalogue
    Blackberry arent making phones anymore

What's so hard to understand?
    Someone needs to pay more attention to what is said before going around sounding so sure of themselves... Even Bla1ze, the most cynical person here, have said the pkb device is definitely coming. And even their announcement of exiting designing and making phones in-house was said to start AFTER February of 2017... What's so hard to understand you ask? Apparently the English language for some, but I'm not pointing any fingers...

10-03-16 07:46 AM
    Someone needs to pay more attention to what is said before going around sounding so sure of themselves... Even Bla1ze, the most cynical person here, have said the pkb device is definitely coming. And even their announcement of exiting designing and making phones in-house was said to start AFTER February of 2017... What's so hard to understand you ask? Apparently the English language for some, but I'm not pointing any fingers...

darkehawke is always right. Please apologise. Apart from that. Why would Chen say February 2017?
    10-03-16 08:05 AM
    LOL!
    How many times have i seen this!

If Blackberry had a dollar for everytime this claim got made on Crackberry they'd still be making handsets
    Your own opinion again I guess. No facts involved as always. You need to work on your comprehension skills since they are biased.
    10-03-16 08:13 AM

I've been doing reading in between and have spotted alll that information, but you commented before I could come back and edit.

As it stands though, the Mecury's fate is still up in the air, but rather then say its definitely coming/not coming, it's more 50/50 with Chen needing to make a decision

So yeah I concede where I went wrong here

Apologies
    10-03-16 08:15 AM
    Your own opinion again I guess. No facts involved as always. You need to work on your comprehension skills since they are biased.
    No they are not.
    Too many people claimed to have insiders on these forums
    They usually talk nonsense
    10-03-16 08:16 AM
118 1234 ...