06-15-17 11:29 PM
33 12
tools
    [QUOTE=eldeadache;12925172]Wow, just wow. Some answers here just get too irrational.

I WANT to buy this phone. I've been waiting for it ever since the first rumours appeared looooong time ago. I'm just not happy with current quality and wait for TCL and BBMo to solve issues. I've already cancelled TWO orders just before shipping.[/QUOTE

My experience is the phone is strong buy it if you want it. Who sounds irrational? Word of the day warranty. And on that note I'm out. Once again I got sucked into a pointless debate/b++** session on crackberry. I hope all your fears are stamped out and all your dreams realized. Take care my friend.
    06-15-17 01:49 PM
    Then don't get one, there's plenty of people on here complaining about the shortages and not being able to get one. If you don't want one don't get one. There are plenty of other phones out there to choose from

Posted via CB10
    Exactly! Don't get one, and WHY are the SAME antagonists on every..... single...... thread?????

If I don't like or want a certain car, I don't hang out at the car dealership EVERY DAY telling people the car sucks.

SO ODD!
    Seff5677 likes this.
    06-15-17 01:55 PM
    I feel for the people whose screens are lifting, but wonder if this is limited to a single production run, rather than the whole production. I'm not a fanboy, as I've been dedicated for years with iPhone and windows phone originally. I did have a bold 9900 a priv which I sold, and my favourite a passport. So from a UK owner owning a keyone from the day before UK release day. Purchased from Carphone Warehouse this is my summary.

Freaking awesome ������

Screen is sharp, not Samsung popping, but clear sharp and bright.

Speaker is awesome vastly superior to s7 edge.

Phone is tough having dropped it without incident.

Keyboard is fab, positive, clicky in a nice way.

Build quality is equal in the words of Steve Jobs, reminds of an old leica camera.

Now I have the phone set up as I like it, I have no lag.

So don't listen to the crap being spewed out, if you want a blackberry keyone, then buy it.

While your posting is fine, their always is a shake out period. Your phone is fine others are not. You have no lag so the world is fine, I have used a keyone and there can be lag. Push the phone hard with multiple apps causes the phone to slow down, because of the specs this is no surprise. If people we're smart they would wait. As always as production ramps up problems get corrected. As for screen lift, yup it's an issue. No I don't think it's wide spread but if it's your phone and you just spent 500+ clams for one then it's and important issue.

While some people complain just to complain. Many are looking for help or advice so to call it all crap is just wrong.
    eldeadache and kbz1960 like this.
    06-15-17 03:29 PM
    While your posting is fine, their always is a shake out period. Your phone is fine others are not. You have no lag so the world is fine, I have used a keyone and there can be lag. Push the phone hard with multiple apps causes the phone to slow down, because of the specs this is no surprise. If people we're smart they would wait. As always as production ramps up problems get corrected. As for screen lift, yup it's an issue. No I don't think it's wide spread but if it's your phone and you just spent 500+ clams for one then it's and important issue.

While some people complain just to complain. Many are looking for help or advice so to call it all crap is just wrong.
    Bingo ^^^

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 03:42 PM
    Exactly! Don't get one, and WHY are the SAME antagonists on every..... single...... thread?????

If I don't like or want a certain car, I don't hang out at the car dealership EVERY DAY telling people the car sucks.

SO ODD!
    Its getting tiring and what I've also noticed is they have all stated that they do not even have a KEYone. Its mind boggling.
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    06-15-17 03:55 PM
    My issue is more with the carriers here in the USA. With AT&T, the Keyone will not have wifi calling, VoLTE, and mobile hotspot could be iffy. And I know some who have issues with Android Pay. If you are willing sacrifice those features, it's a buy.
    The carriers here save many of the premium features for devices purchased from the carrier.
    06-15-17 05:15 PM
    While I get the concerns of the consumer protection league, it's not like threads such as these exist in a vacuum. No one will land here, and not see the other threads of concern. The OP's first words were:

I feel for the people whose screens are lifting
    Y'all need to relax a little, and not jump on folks who recommend buying one, as if they are denying there are any issues.
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    06-15-17 10:52 PM
    Nice post Op, and I agree. Best device I've ever used. Superb build quality and has been tough as nails so far, surviving several drops including one on concrete and one on gravel.

Excellent purchase.
    06-15-17 11:29 PM
33 12