I thought it was a good idea to stop prying eyes if in close confined public spaces (e.g. train, bus).

I applied the anti-spy screen protector. Prevents the screen being viewed (if not directly facing the screen). It's matte finish and thicker than the typical screen protector I previously had. Problem is:

1 makes the screen too dull and pixelated. Have to increase the brightness to over 50%.

2. the touch sensitivity of the screen is dramatically much worse. Touching the "back" button or "apps in use" or "home" on screen buttons will not always register. Selecting apps is also not always registering. Only solution is to REMOVE the anti-spy screen protector. Don't waste your money on this type of Screen protector. I bought from Aliexpress. I notice the original product is NOW unavailable (as I was going to add my feedback on the product, can't do it now).
    FF22 likes this.
    09-01-17 12:09 AM
    Maybe it was just a bad one?

Besides, that's what privacy shade is for, right?
    Neville A Daniels likes this.
    09-01-17 12:13 AM
    Not sure, if all anti-spy screen protector are the same. I imagine, due to the make-up they must have some directional texture layering system in the film so should be "thicker" than normal screen protectors? I could have lived with turning up the brightness and the pixelated text, but having a sporadic non-responsive touch screen was too annoying for me. There maybe a better one around but I'm not going to try again.
    09-01-17 12:30 AM
    What about BB Privacy Shade?
    BLK BRRY likes this.
    09-01-17 01:56 AM
    Sounds like a low quality screen protector. I've had privacy screen protectors in the past and they're no worse than regular plastic ones but don't feel anywhere near as good as a glass screen protector let alone a naked screen.

Perhaps purchasing a $0.69 piece of plastic from AliExpress wasn't the best idea?
    09-01-17 02:15 AM
    Sexting protector?

Just kid, just kid
    09-01-17 02:26 AM
    Yep, BB Privacy Shade maybe best solution.
    09-01-17 02:30 AM
    Blackberry Privicy Shade is the better option.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....privacyfilter
    09-01-17 03:39 AM