I switched over to the KeyOne about a month ago, and have been really iffy about the battery from the beginning... Clearly, I have heard great things from others about battery life. Early on with my KeyOne, however, the battery didn't seem to last long at all. Fast forward to installing some updates (don't remember what they were, only that the phone made me do it) and battery magically seemed to improve.

NOW, a week or so later, and it's back to iffy.

Here's my one concrete example I've got handy: When battery was down to 44% earlier, I plugged it into my computer and activated "boost mode" charging. 3.5 hours later, we'd made it from 44% to 88%. Is that kinda........slow?

(And sure, I realize that charging via computer is going to be a less efficient option, but that's what I had at the time.)

How about your phones, then? Are they charging a little bit better than that (as I strongly assume)?? And...any ideas or advice if this *is* a battery issue?
    01-16-19 06:32 AM
    Boost mode only turns off system processes to reduce the power demands while charging. Depending on what type of USB port you were using on your laptop, that seems about right to me.
    01-16-19 06:43 AM
    It takes round about 1h loading it with a Quick Charge 3.0 Charger.
    01-16-19 07:27 AM
    Hello I am new to the world of USB-C charging having used my K1BE now for a few weeks I realised that Only the charger that came with the phone works efficiently (obviously) so what I did was but three new USB-C cables off amazon and an additional 18v 3.0 compatible charger which works well , my other blackberry chargers do work but at a slower pace and a USB outlet off a computer is super slow and your experience seems about right
    01-16-19 10:04 AM