I wanna hear from people who have had theirs for a while and loaded it up with apps. How's it holding up?

I ask because my Priv starts off snappy from a clean wipe but only mere weeks later it freezes up and lags when I have multiple apps open at once.

I'm looking for a KEYone but they've made it hard to get. I'd like two hear from all of you first though. Thanks for any and all feedback.
    08-07-17 05:18 PM
    My experience has been snappy as ever, had my first unit from launch date till about last week due to screen lift and it stayed fast to the end.
    08-07-17 05:22 PM
    I've had mine since it was first available to Rogers business customers in Canada. it's just as quick as when it came out of the box. I have 176 apps installed.
    08-07-17 05:22 PM
    Mines still running fast. Have had it for 3 weeks. I had one odd day of slowdown, not sure what caused that but was totally fine a few hours later.

No hub for me as a side note.
    08-07-17 05:54 PM
    Still as quick as when I got it on June 1st from Rogers Wireless. So far no screen issues or any other mechanical problems. Have 112 apps installed and a Sandisk 64 GB memory card.
    08-07-17 06:00 PM
    Thanks, guys. Hearing this makes me less afraid to eat that $700 bullet haha.
    08-07-17 06:04 PM
    it definitely slows down with the addition of apps and more likely their associated background processes. Occasional stutters but nothing like the Priv. not as smooth as my Pixel but I am still a fan and LOVE the battery life. I needed to charge my Pixel mid day to assure getting through the evening. Yet to kill my K1 battery in a day. ****ty sync.Me is hitting the battery hard but still lasts the full day and deep into the night
    08-07-17 06:16 PM
    I have the Hub, 187 apps and my KEYᴼᴺᴱ is still blazing fast! It runs better than my Samsung S7 active, LG G5,G6, LG V20, I'm so happy I bought this phone.. To be honest I forgot what lag felt like.. Bought mine the night it came out.
    08-07-17 10:39 PM
    Have had mine since June 2nd. I'm not an app power user by any means, but during my experience I have not noticed any slow down.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    08-07-17 11:13 PM
    Am I the only one having a few app crashes, like FB and Good email? On occasion I will get "app not responding, wait, or close" dialog. I don't keep more than 5-8 apps running and when I get that many I tend to clear them all. It doesn't happen too often, random @ best.

Had mine the first week since launch. Running Nova Launcher, about 140 apps. The only Blackberry app installed is PW Keeper. Notifications and apps running in background has been set to conservative.
    08-08-17 12:54 AM
    I wanna hear from people who have had theirs for a while and loaded it up with apps. How's it holding up?

I ask because my Priv starts off snappy from a clean wipe but only mere weeks later it freezes up and lags when I have multiple apps open at once.

I'm looking for a KEYone but they've made it hard to get. I'd like two hear from all of you first though. Thanks for any and all feedback.
    No issue here I have about 80 apps installed and it's funny pretty snappy! I've disabled full animation and reduced to .5x and seems much more snappy than if I would have had set at 1x.
    08-08-17 01:08 AM
    I find it snappy as ever. I have a lot of apps and zero lag.
    08-08-17 06:46 AM

I found KEYone is the same as the PRIV, it's snappy all the time until you have too many apps open at once. Whatever that number is I don't know, I just always make sure to close any games when I'm done with it because that's when the slow down is most noticeable to me.
    08-08-17 09:43 AM
    Thanks, guys. Hearing this makes me less afraid to eat that $700 bullet haha.
    I have the Chrome Web browser open with approximately 25 separate tabs (pages or tiles since there is no tab bar in the traditional sense). The response time of the middle and rightmost bezel buttons (decal icons) slowed a bit but it may have more to do with my fingers w.r.t. conductivity. Overall, my BlackBerry KEYone is very responsive with only the occasional "stutter" which again I suspect has more to do with my fingers than with the device itself. To be honest if BlackBerry releases another BlackBerry Android smartphone, I would like it to be the same size and form factor as either my BlackBerry Bold 9700 or BlackBerry Q5; for communication these two smartphones had usability nailed and in the case of the BlackBerry Bold it had about the same physical keyboard size as this BlackBerry KEYone, although the BlackBerry Q5 physical keyboard was a little easier to use due to slightly larger and flat keys.
    08-08-17 10:18 AM
    I have had the K1 since launch in NA. I have 100+ apps installed. I removed most notifications in hub as I found it too distracting. I haven't experienced any lag although I seldom have more than 4 or 5 apps open at once.
    08-09-17 12:31 AM
    Isn't that the same with any phone? I have a Huawei P9 lite and it slows and stutters at times if I am trying to do too much. A friend of mine has S7 and he has problems of stuttering and slowing down, so it affects all phones.
    08-09-17 12:48 AM
    It's Android. I have been an Android user since the first HTC desire with version 2.1 until version 7.1.1 on my Xperia Z5 and it always became sluggish at some point and had to reset it.
    Latest versions are way better than older managing this problem, but probably due to the use of JVM you'll have to do a cleanup at some point. That's one of the reasons why asking for Android version upgrade is not a joke or superfluous, it's a way to improve your system as the OS becomes better.
    08-09-17 12:52 AM
    From Android Marshmallow and up, slowdowns should be a lot less, and certainly not to the degree they were at with e.g. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Google have done a lot of tweaking and fixing under the hood to ensure performance doesn't degrade too much overtime, if I remember correctly Android 4.3 JB brought some feature that reduced slowdowns.
    08-09-17 03:48 AM
    I find the Blackberry Hub to be sluggish at times and slow to respond. Other than that, all good.
    08-09-17 06:38 AM
    200 apps, 128gb Kingston SD full of music and staff... And really works like a charm. I got one of the first units arriving to Amazon UK, that seems to be free of bugs, so far
    08-09-17 09:00 AM
    Out of curiosity, are most of you experiencing the non-lag on stock BB Launcher? Anyone have developer options on for .5x speed? Maybe it's just me but I find the animation a bit slow from app activation to launching.
    09-15-17 12:17 AM