I received the new KEYone last week. Everything about this phone is absolutely great, except for one thing; The battery drops like a rock, it can go from a full charge to 80%, after only 20 minutes of use.

My phone's screen is obscenely bright. You can adjust the brightness all the way down and turn off automatic adjustment and it will actually get BRIGHTER. I'm personally amazed since all the pre-release reviews said the screen was dark. Believe it or not it was one of the selling points for me since I get frequent migraine headaches.

Does anyone else find that their screen brightness is essentially not adjustable between completely off to all the way up? Maybe to the point that it's hard to use your device?
    07-24-17 09:11 PM
    I received the new KEYone last week. Everything about this phone is absolutely great, except for one thing; The battery drops like a rock, it can go from a full charge to 80%, after only 20 minutes of use.

My phone's screen is obscenely bright. You can adjust the brightness all the way down and turn off automatic adjustment and it will actually get BRIGHTER. I'm personally amazed since all the pre-release reviews said the screen was dark. Believe it or not it was one of the selling points for me since I get frequent migraine headaches.

Does anyone else find that their screen brightness is essentially not adjustable between completely off to all the way up? Maybe to the point that it's hard to use your device?
    Mine does adjust. I can go from blindingly white to much more subdued. I used the Main Settings, Display but you can also do it from the TwoFinger swipe down screen.
    07-24-17 10:19 PM
    Mine adjust, but I have sensitive eyes, so I prefer mine even dimmer. I simply installed a bluelight filter.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 02:47 AM