I can't seem to find a setting for this, so I think the answer is "NO" but wanted to confirm:

I have a lot of email addresses that I use. Like..close to 20 or so. I normally have all my mail fowarded to a single account where I pick up all my mail.

Using the K9 email app, I'm able to send mail from each of those accounts as different "aliases", even though I'm only syncing my mail with my consolidated email account. That is, I receive emails from abc@abc.com; xyz@xyz.com at one account, but K9 allows me to reply to each email as if my sending address is either abc@abc.com or xyz@xyz.com.

I can't seem to figure out whether the HUB supports this feature. Anyone know?
    10-04-17 09:45 PM
    Hub does not support the feature unless you have the ACCOUNT of the alias e-mail in the Hub. Unfortunately for you, that might mean adding a boat load of e-mail accounts into the Hub.

Once you do that though, you should be able to use the drop-down menu in the "From" section to select your desired e-mail alias while replying / composing. So long as you have e-mail forwarding set up in your email clients you should be good to go.
    10-05-17 12:00 AM
    Hub does not support the feature unless you have the ACCOUNT of the alias e-mail in the Hub. Unfortunately for you, that might mean adding a boat load of e-mail accounts into the Hub.

Once you do that though, you should be able to use the drop-down menu in the "From" section to select your desired e-mail alias while replying / composing. So long as you have e-mail forwarding set up in your email clients you should be good to go.
    I'm not sure I can even add "accounts" - a lot of these aliases are just hosted via another account - there is no separate smtp server for these accounts; the MX records for those domains just point to the same account on the hosted mail server.

But I'll see what I can do. This is so stupid. K9 doesn't have hub integration and I want to give the Hub a solid shot, but this could very well be a dealbreaker.
    10-05-17 12:07 AM
    I'm not sure I can even add "accounts" - a lot of these aliases are just hosted via another account - there is no separate smtp server for these accounts; the MX records for those domains just point to the same account on the hosted mail server.

But I'll see what I can do. This is so stupid. K9 doesn't have hub integration and I want to give the Hub a solid shot, but this could very well be a dealbreaker.
    James Bond? Is that you?
    10-05-17 12:09 AM
    Separately, is there a way to tell the Hub to only look at a top level folder and ignore the sub folders with the sync? I do not have the subfolders checked off; only the top level. But the emails from the subfolders are still showing up when I look at the top level folder view.
    10-05-17 12:09 AM
    James Bond? Is that you?
    I wish. More like, I send a lot of emails from various alumni email accounts and have to be able to respond from the correct email address, etc.
    10-05-17 12:10 AM
    Separately, is there a way to tell the Hub to only look at a top level folder and ignore the sub folders with the sync? I do not have the subfolders checked off; only the top level. But the emails from the subfolders are still showing up when I look at the top level folder view.
    Can you take a screen shot of the sub folder list? I don't get anything from sub folders showing up for me.
    10-05-17 12:11 AM
    Can you take a screen shot of the sub folder list? I don't get anything from sub folders showing up for me.
    Restarting the phone seemed to fix the issue. Weird.
    10-05-17 12:32 AM
    Also can't add the additional accounts - the HUB complains that the incoming/outgoing mail server profile is the same as the primary account. Sadness all around.
    10-05-17 12:58 AM